PDA

View Full Version : Yummy! nothing beats a mouth full of calories and salt

KiraHarden
12-06-2007, 02:11 AM
I love to roll them on my tounge and suck on these.

flabbybody
12-06-2007, 02:15 AM
specially after they've been soaking in an ice cold extra dry Grey Goose martini for 20 minutes.

bezane
12-06-2007, 02:23 AM
Kira....you olive in the martini people never cease to amaze me. Love Vodka Martinis but only with a twist. As someone that knows a bit about food, wine and spirits and restaurants, bars and clubs as well, the most vile disgusting thing is the cocktail olive. They sit in that dirty briny juice often for hours un-jarred, no refrigerator, and it's always the foxy chicks sucking them down like there's no tomorrow.

Nothing like a beauty sipping a martini and sword swallowing those olives though. Guy could cum in his pants just watching!!!

KiraHarden
12-06-2007, 02:25 AM
Kira....you olive in the martini people never cease to amaze me. Love Vodka Martinis but only with a twist. As someone that knows a bit about food, wine and spirits and restaurants, bars and clubs as well, the most vile disgusting thing is the cocktail olive. They sit in that dirty briny juice often for hours un-jarred, no refrigerator, and it's always the foxy chicks sucking them down like there's no tomorrow.

Nothing like a beauty sipping a martini and sword swallowing those olives though. Guy could cum in his pants just watching!!!
I dont want the Martini, just the olives.. Thats the only pic I found of olives.
Im a Margarita Girl....mmmmmmmm! I ask for olives on the stick on the side...

GrimFusion
12-06-2007, 02:26 AM

I have to agree. Green olives are absolutely disgusting. So much so that even the sight of a foxy chick tonging the hell out of one would tie my stomach in knots. It'd give me a boner, sure, but being horny is only a hindrance when I can't help but imagine the taste of those god-awful things.

Hung_N_Loose
12-06-2007, 02:27 AM
Straight out of the jar is pretty awesome you have to admit.

KiraHarden
12-06-2007, 02:28 AM

I have to agree. Green olives are absolutely disgusting. So much so that even the sight of a foxy chick tonging the hell out of one would tie my stomach in knots. It'd give me a boner, sure, but being horny is only a hindrance when I can't help but imagine the taste of those god-awful things.
mmmm I love em!!!!!!!!!

GrimFusion
12-06-2007, 02:57 AM
mmmm I love em!!!!!!!!!

You're crazy! lol.

KiraHarden
12-06-2007, 02:59 AM
mmmm I love em!!!!!!!!!

You're crazy! lol.
The best ones are stuffed with jalapenos, garlic or Blue Chesse... mmmmmm!!!! Im eating a cpl now.

bezane
12-06-2007, 03:00 AM
Okay Kira......now that's just out of bounds. Margarita with salt rim, Olives on the side? We can swap oral and do a sodium overload.

Quinn
12-06-2007, 03:01 AM
I once broke up with a girl, during my teens, because she wouldn't stop eating olives. She was so damn hot, but olives are so damn disgusting. In the end, I couldn't brink myself to even touch her because I kept thinking about the damn olives. And, yes, I know how weird that sounds.

-Quinn

alphanumeric
12-06-2007, 03:02 AM
yeah, my sister just bought some actual olives with the pits still in them the other day and they jusy looked WRONG without the Pimento...

(they were still quite tasty though)

JamesHunt
12-06-2007, 03:03 AM
What about gherkins? Yuck!

Night Rider
12-06-2007, 03:06 AM
I once broke up with a girl, during my teens, because she wouldn't stop eating olives. She was so damn hot, but olives are so damn disgusting. In the end, I couldn't brink myself to even touch her because I kept thinking about the damn olives. And, yes, I know how weird that sounds.

-Quinn

LMAO olives are pretty disgusting

GrimFusion
12-06-2007, 03:06 AM

-Quinn

Someone's got ISSUES. lol.

GrimFusion
12-06-2007, 03:07 AM

Gherkins? Those look like pickles.

KiraHarden
12-06-2007, 03:07 AM
Okay Kira......now that's just out of bounds. Margarita with salt rim, Olives on the side? We can swap oral and do a sodium overload.
I'm a salt addict, I have put salt on pickles.. LOL and yes I love gerkins....mmmmmmmmmm (Clausen) is the yummiest!

KiraHarden
12-06-2007, 03:09 AM

They are pickles and my mom and dad taught me how to can pickles and stuff.... mmmmmmmmmm! yummy

KiraHarden
12-06-2007, 03:10 AM

They are pickles and my mom and dad taught me how to can pickles and stuff.... mmmmmmmmmm! yummy

FUCK ME! I just Triple posted!

BeardedOne
12-06-2007, 03:12 AM

Hey! I love gherkins! :)

Used to slice them onto my bergers (But now use sweet relish).

Wanna talk salt?

KiraHarden
12-06-2007, 03:12 AM
Ive noticed a pattern here, seems that woman like olives and guys dont. Why is that?

BeardedOne
12-06-2007, 03:13 AM

Is that an invitation? If so, I'm game. :wink:

BeardedOne
12-06-2007, 03:14 AM
Ive noticed a pattern here, seems that woman like olives and guys dont. Why is that?

I don't like olives, per se, but I'll mix black olives into spaghetti sauce.

GrimFusion
12-06-2007, 03:16 AM

I LOVE olives. Just not the green kind.

KiraHarden
12-06-2007, 03:23 AM

I LOVE olives. Just not the green kind.
I can only eat the salty green ones..mmmmmm! Black ripe ones ewwww!

KiraHarden
12-06-2007, 03:23 AM

Is that an invitation? If so, I'm game. :wink:
Sure if its one guy per the Triple post..

voy4her
12-06-2007, 07:59 AM
i had a g/f who claimed olives tasted like semen, and mangoes like pussy. Now ive never liked olives, but that sealed it for me. Strangely my enjoyment of mangoes never diminished -)

Vic D'Mone
02-26-2008, 07:35 AM
I like olives in my martini's, I even put the brine in (I like my martini's dirty like my women). Kira is like the one olive too many, you'll enjoy it when you taste it and you'll still enjoy it when it comes back up.

bulldog
02-26-2008, 07:45 AM
a lot of people dont like green olives, but I LOVE them, specially if they have been soaking in bloody mary mix.