PDA

View Full Version : Meet Sexxxy Jade Tomm. in NYC!

AllanahStarrNYC
12-06-2007, 01:35 AM
Hey y'all!

Don't forget the gorgeous Sexxxy Jade will be co-hosting the Gold
Party @ Moomia Lounge tomm night to celebrate both our AVN noms for BEST TS PERFORMER.

Jade is always very sweet, kind, and gracious (and of course gorgeous!) so I am looking forward to seeing her again and I am sure many of you are as well.

Our entertainment will also be
Fabiola for Happy Hour and late night
Sunny Dee-Lite for Late night
and
Holly Hollywood will be doing a very soecial performance as Beyonce at 2 AM!

AllanahStarrNYC
12-06-2007, 01:37 AM
:P

BeardedOne
12-06-2007, 02:31 AM
Jade is always very sweet, kind, and gracious (and of course gorgeous!) so I am looking forward to seeing her again and I am sure many of you are as well.

I've met the lovely Jade and she is all that and more. Sadly, can't make it to the party, but congrats to your noms! :D

GrimFusion
12-06-2007, 02:50 AM
Yo, Allanah...
what ever happened to Jade anyhow? I remember she used to post around here pretty often a year or so back. I gave up coming here and catching up on posts for a few months and she disappeared.

I assume it had something to do with all the drama around here, but I kinda miss her. She was always really chill, at least with me. Someone should talk her ass into coming back for a while.

BeardedOne
12-06-2007, 03:01 AM
Jade still posts from time to time and most recently acknowledged her AVN nomination. :)

Wake up, dude! :wink:

flabbybody
12-06-2007, 03:10 AM
Jade could be the only thing to get me outa my house on a cold New York night. she's such a sweetie.

BeardedOne
12-06-2007, 03:16 AM
Jade could be the only thing to get me outa my house on a cold New York night. she's such a sweetie.

I concur. Very sweet and polite.