PDA

View Full Version : Scary

MrsKellyPierce
12-06-2007, 12:28 AM
So while going through boxes I found these, still looking for my yearbooks :lol: can you guess who I am?

suckseed
12-06-2007, 12:32 AM
None of them have that wide eyed look...so...no clue!

Willie Escalade
12-06-2007, 12:35 AM
Yellow wife-beater? :?

MrsKellyPierce
12-06-2007, 12:38 AM
None of them have that wide eyed look...so...no clue! lol brat

MrsKellyPierce
12-06-2007, 12:38 AM
Yellow wife-beater? :? rofl no the other one I wasn't a blonde haha

suckseed
12-06-2007, 12:40 AM
I was just going to say the darker haired little boy.

MrsKellyPierce
12-06-2007, 12:43 AM
lol yeah I still have that disgusted look on my face sometimes when I take pics haha

It's cause my dad forced me to hold that football so he could send that pic to my grandma UGH lol

suckseed
12-06-2007, 12:45 AM
Do you remember any girl inclinations back then?

stillies77
12-06-2007, 12:47 AM
lol yeah I still have that disgusted look on my face sometimes when I take pics haha

It's cause my dad forced me to hold that football so he could send that pic to my grandma UGH lol

You mean Aunt May.

alphanumeric
12-06-2007, 12:47 AM
aw c'mon you were a lil cutie!

MrsKellyPierce
12-06-2007, 12:48 AM
Do you remember any girl inclinations back then? yes do you see how my sister was also holding the football? My dad made her too cause I was pouting that it was boyish. I used to scream and pout when they'd buy me anything boyish or make me do things boyish. I am trying to find the pics of me holding my little ponies in my hand in pics at christmas and stuff. I have tons of boxes to go through that are in storage.

I stopped cutting my hair at 8 I wouldn't allow them to cut it lol

alphanumeric
12-06-2007, 12:50 AM
although one question I have for parent is...

Why do you make yout little one's wear coveralls?

I mean until I was three? (kinda hazy) thats all I have seemed to own cloths wise...

MrsKellyPierce

You mean Aunt May. haha I don't have an aunt May do you?

suckseed
How are your family towards you now?

MrsKellyPierce
12-06-2007, 12:51 AM
although one question I have for parent is...

Why do you make yout little one's wear coveralls?

I mean until I was three? (kinda hazy) thats all I have seemed to own cloths wise... They are easy to get off and on to go pee pee?

Night Rider
12-06-2007, 12:51 AM
I am trying to find the pics of me holding my little ponies in my hand in pics at christmas and stuff.

LOL

That was funny!

stillies77
12-06-2007, 12:57 AM
osh kosh b'gosh.

MrsKellyPierce
12-06-2007, 12:58 AM
How are your family towards you now? I started living as Kelly full time at age 12 and told my dad at 9 I was going to marry him lol. They always knew it wasn't a "big" surprise. I remember being at my friend Carolyn's house and they were like lets dress you up cause they were bored, and thats the night I called my mom and told her I had something important to tell her and it's lifechanging. She is like honey you are either gay or want to be a woman out with it lol And I told her the second one. She said good you're not gay, and told me to come home to work everything out.

My eighth grade year I was hometaught by my mother until she got ill from ovarian cancer. Then it was either private school or public school. I chose to go to public school. We got in contact with El Paso High School and they of course flipped besides Rebecca Degroot the school counselor. And we fought all that summer with the school board to get me in school as a female. Then we finally got an advocate that explained it was discrimination if the schools student handbooks dress code didn't say a boy has to dress as a boy and a girl has to dress as a girl it was illegal for them to disbar me from their school in my attire. Then the school made me go through psychological treatment it was total chaos and a hard time the first two years.

HOWEVER not to bore you with that, my family always loved me, always viewed me as a girl when I transitioned. And it's really not spoken about. All my neices and nephews know me as Aunt Kelly. Unfortunately my mother died at age 17 (she was my biggest support) and my dad died at age 20 about to turn 21. And I was daddy's little girl.

suckseed
12-06-2007, 01:22 AM
:( Aww. I'm sorry you lost them. I had a health scare with both my folks this year, and my biological dad did die when i was 13. Thanks for sharing all that.

MrsKellyPierce
12-06-2007, 01:25 AM
It happens fast, death is about the only thing in life that isn't discriminating. That must of been hard at 13, and thank you.

suckseed
12-06-2007, 01:30 AM
My dad was a jerk to all of us, and tried to start something sexual with my sister when she was 13. She didn't tell me until he had been dead for years. I didn't miss him before then, and definitely never will after finding out about that. But my stepdad is great.

MrsKellyPierce
12-06-2007, 01:34 AM
Thats sad, truly sad. I can't understand people that can do that. Yeah my mother that I consider my mother is my step-mother. She raised me from age two the other one was well not well and left us at age 2 she later came back into my life at age 20 around the time of my dads death. I talk to her but never will think of her as my mother. My mother to me will always be my "step" mother. Which I hate that term, she's my real mother in my thoughts.