PDA

View Full Version : New Years in Houston Texas

TsVanessa69
12-05-2007, 06:39 PM
I am going to spend a week in Houston, to celebrate the New Years with some friends. What are the Hotspots for the " girls"???

tsntx
12-05-2007, 08:48 PM
if you have a can of mace, a gun, a shank, a knife, and decent fighting skills...

try cousins, vivans, the several different strolls, and whatever club energy became

TsVanessa69
12-05-2007, 11:46 PM
I found out my hotel is located in GreenPoint. Now Energys is now something else. I just would like to go have a nice time, not into "working" in bars for pennies, I will have my Eros ad up to work in the day time. At night I want to go out have a drink and dance. I am going to a recording artists New Years party and doing a photoshoot. Just need some advice from the "locals". Thanks Jen

simmonsalex213
12-26-2007, 03:38 AM
well i live in greenspoint and its not that bad if u want a personal tour guide let me know

jimbobw2
12-26-2007, 05:17 AM
I found out my hotel is located in GreenPoint. Now Energys is now something else. I just would like to go have a nice time, not into "working" in bars for pennies, I will have my Eros ad up to work in the day time. At night I want to go out have a drink and dance. I am going to a recording artists New Years party and doing a photoshoot. Just need some advice from the "locals". Thanks Jen

yikes GunsPoint... Thats about 15 miles from Montrose 20 from the galleria

jimbobw2
12-26-2007, 05:25 AM

dancing, try Riches, Red Door, South Beach. Riches is on San Jacinto. It was a gay bar, trying to reinvent itself. Its a high energy dance club. South Beach also. JR's isn't bad. Good place for a drink. 611 is a local bar not a dance club but the have cheap drinks. If you want to do a semi road trip try Undercurrent in Galveston. If you need more PM me

simmonsalex213
12-27-2007, 01:40 AM

u kno i not even called gunspoint any more there has even been any type of serious crime her for years

BeardedOne
12-27-2007, 01:43 AM
Harwin Street, wholesale jewelry, rent a truck. :D

Have a nice time.

jimbobw2
12-29-2007, 05:31 PM

u kno i not even called gunspoint any more there has even been any type of serious crime her for years
I don't know what world you are living in.

simmonsalex213
12-30-2007, 12:40 AM
im livin in tha place ur making fun of

TsVanessa69
12-30-2007, 01:46 AM
Im here in the hotel. Quiet dull area. Funny my friend made the same "gunpoint" comment driving up from the airport. I am doing a number for a birthday party tonite. I wanted a latin, hip hop, reggeaton type club, more ts than gay. Not into gay clubs. And got here and realized I forgot my camera. Oh well, lets see how this goes, whish me luck guys :D

OEMEnemyNum1
12-30-2007, 02:12 AM
Houstons got a good live show Evans Blue coming. I actually wish I could see that show.

TsVanessa69
12-31-2007, 07:58 PM
Well this is not fun, so I'm going to cut the trip short. I did a glam photo shoot and here is a sneak preview

TsVanessa69
12-31-2007, 08:00 PM
More to cum!