PDA

View Full Version : The best feeling........................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-05-2007, 05:48 PM
What's the best feeling IYO

The high you get from sleeping?

The high you get from some sort of drug?

or

The high you get from an orgasm?

I'm going with sleep, considering I've never done a drug and good orgasms are scarce, lol.

Tomfurbs
12-05-2007, 06:07 PM
A knee-trembling orgasm when you are high, then falling asleep.

:)

Seriously, I couldn't say, because I keep having great new experiences , and I intend to for the rest of my life. They generally involve other people though.

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 06:11 PM
I'll have to go with drugs although they're over-rated as much as sex is. Sleeping is also good, especially after a proper orgasm!

NYTSJulie
12-05-2007, 06:14 PM
sleep

ELDERGOD
12-05-2007, 06:23 PM
Would be sex or drugs.
I havent been getting any good sleep lately

Jennifer_English
12-05-2007, 06:44 PM
Definately the high from a good orgasm.

Drugs suck and sleep is a waste of your life.

If you ever need any help Johnny..... :wink:

Eldergod your avatar is halarious!

DJ_Asia
12-05-2007, 06:58 PM
Eldergod that avatar is fuckin classic!

Drugs and sleep last longer then a good orgasm...but for that few seconds its a tough thing to beat.

MacShreach
12-05-2007, 07:07 PM
sleep

Sleep as long as Julie wakes me up with a BJ.... 8) 8) 8)

ptyseminole
12-05-2007, 07:09 PM
there's nothing compared to cumming...

ironx
12-05-2007, 07:09 PM
sleep

Wowwwwwwwww... you look good !!

blckhaze
12-05-2007, 09:48 PM
the high you get from waking up after having a mind shattering orgasm.

ottorocket
12-05-2007, 09:56 PM
An orgasm in your sleep after being drugged..like a wet dream..but trippier..lol

the_corner
12-05-2007, 09:57 PM
I would say exercise... the high you get after running to exhaustion..... (or fucking to exhaustion?)...

trish
12-05-2007, 10:00 PM
i never got high from sleeping. am i missing out on something here?

besides the usual stuff (hash, maryjane & alcohol) i've done mescaline once. the high was intense and bizarre...but not pleasant and indeed a bit scary. it doesn't hold a candle to the pleasure high i get from sex.

Quinn
12-05-2007, 10:28 PM
Taking a couple of Tylenol PM and sleeping what I call "the sleep of the dead" rates among my top highs (usually on a Saturday night). Watching a successful real estate deal come to conclusion is a close second (speculating used to fall into the same category), and a lengthy session at the Russian & Turkish Baths on 10th street used to be my third, prior to moving to Atlanta.

-Quinn

Mylon
12-05-2007, 10:30 PM
I'd have to say that weird tingling sensation I get sometimes while being lightly caressed by someone special to me. Maybe I've just had too much bad sex or the orgasms are too short lived, but it feels better than sex.

foolish99
12-05-2007, 10:36 PM
sleep

suckseed
12-05-2007, 10:41 PM
Two memories come to mind, with the same woman.
1. In a moment of especially intense passion, my dick felt like it was in her bum when it was her pussy (her on hands and knees on the edge of the bed, me standing.)
2. Waking up in the dead of night, kissing her, and she scoots under me so I can slip inside. Her total readiness for penetration was sublime. After sex falling asleep still inside her...I haven't had it so good since.

BeardedOne
12-05-2007, 10:54 PM
It's a toss-up between sleep and a good cork-poppin' orgasm. Both seem so hard to find these daze. :?

Taking a couple of Tylenol PM and sleeping what I call "the sleep of the dead" rates among my top highs (usually on a Saturday night).

I soooo enjoy doing that. I have stocks of [Insert Brand Here] PM all over the house, in the car, and in my ditty bag for travel. I'll knock one down on my semi-monthly getaway daytrips, when there's no alarms or appointments to fuss with. If you don't need the pain-reliever aspect, there's Simply Sleep (I think it is made by the Excedrin people).

alphanumeric
12-05-2007, 11:35 PM
Mmmmm....

Sleep gooood.

(ooh! Forbidden doughnut!)

rt_saurus
12-10-2007, 01:01 PM
Would have to go for the intense (mind-meets-heaven) feeling when I have a simultaneous orgasm with my girlfriend.

And then, secondly, the beautiful hair-raising feeling when listening to a really moving piece of classical music.

youcancallmeclaire
12-10-2007, 06:28 PM
Sex with my newfound love while on DXM and LSD.

It was like fucking in SPACE.

Actually I don't even think I orgasmed. But it was still amazing as far as one time deals go.

If it were something I planned on repeating often, I would go with sober, passionate sex just before bed when I'm already halfway in a dream and my body is tingling in intensely spiraling waves that just overwhelm me with lightheadedness... and it feels like taking a hit of nitrous the size of a garbage bag. That deep, bodyless kind of pleasure that can only exist between layers of the sublime.

Mmmm..

easycck
12-10-2007, 08:06 PM
The best feeling, I'm a bottom guy, so the best feeling is that moment when a cock is probing around my ass then it centers on my hole. A pause and then, he or a ts, leans down and licks or nibbles at my neck as they slowly press their cock deep. Then a slow withdrawal and again sinking in.

When that happens I just drop my head down and my ass up and moan as they grip my hips and start to fuck hard and deep. I'm a sucker for a good ass fuck, and I don't care who it comes from.

youcancallmeclaire
12-10-2007, 08:12 PM
The best feeling, I'm a bottom guy, so the best feeling is that moment when a cock is probing around my ass then it centers on my hole. A pause and then, he or a ts, leans down and licks or nibbles at my neck as they slowly press their cock deep. Then a slow withdrawal and again sinking in.

When that happens I just drop my head down and my ass up and moan as they grip my hips and start to fuck hard and deep. I'm a sucker for a good ass fuck, and I don't care who it comes from.

Nice description there. :)

Personally, my favorite thing is when I wrap my legs around my lover and they poke me in the guiche with their dick, or even if it just brushes against that part of me. Sends shivvers down my spine every time. :)

easycck
12-10-2007, 08:35 PM
If I'm on my back it's the same. I love wrapping my legs around as well. I like to cross my ankles over their asscheeks and wrap my arms around them and pull their head down and kiss deeply as their cock sinks in. I use my legs to pull them deep. The feeling of their hips slamming into me is indescribable. I just moan and beg for more. I'll even cum without touching my cock in that position. Not doggy though. On my back I will if they fuck long and hard enough. It doesn't happen often. But when it does it's heaven on earth.

Willie Escalade
12-11-2007, 02:14 PM
Nothing tops a great orgasm, but since those are rare, I'll go with sleep. Haven't tried the [insert brand here] PM trick yet, but I may soon enough.

youcancallmeclaire
12-12-2007, 12:52 AM
Nothing tops a great orgasm, but since those are rare, I'll go with sleep. Haven't tried the [insert brand here] PM trick yet, but I may soon enough.

What is that car in your signature? It's gorgeous.

flabbybody
12-12-2007, 01:08 AM
I've had plenty of bad drugs and bad sleep in my life,
but never a bad orgasm

macfan
12-12-2007, 01:15 AM
No wonder I walk around Manhattan like a zombie not getting enough of that sleep thing. 5-6 hrs max per night, old people territory and I'm 27 damn.

Willie Escalade
12-12-2007, 01:13 PM
What is that car in your signature? It's gorgeous.
A 1968 Cadillac Eldorado. Orgasm on wheels. :wink:

http://otola.net/avatars/1967-Cadillac-Eldorado-5_02_banner468.JPG