PDA

View Full Version : Filthy Things I would love to do to Hara Juku Tgirl

bklynboy
12-05-2007, 06:33 AM
How about licking and fingering her for eight hours?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-05-2007, 06:57 AM
How about licking and fingering her for eight hours?

LOL Why don't you just ask me flat out what filthy things I would do to you for posting this bklynboy? :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Dino Velvet
12-05-2007, 07:01 AM
Would you lick your fingers afterwards? How about scrape the love fudge from under your fingernails and spread it on some toast and eat it?

I'd rather have her cook me a steak dinner with all the trimmings and give me some nice loving head after I'm done eating. Then afterwards I'd lay on her couch and fall asleep after watching SportsCenter.

She'll take a nailgun to your testicles if you ask her nicely. :wink:

Oli
12-05-2007, 07:03 AM
Would you lick your fingers afterwards? How about scrape the love fudge from under your fingernails and spread it on some toast and eat it?

I'd rather have her cook me a steak dinner with all the trimmings and give me some nice loving head after I'm done eating. Then afterwards I'd lay on her couch and fall asleep after watching SportsCenter.

She'll take a nailgun to your testicles if you ask her nicely. :wink:

ROFLMAO Priceless Dino.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-05-2007, 07:10 AM

LOL I douche Dino!

..I hope you guys do too! :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Dino Velvet
12-05-2007, 07:16 AM

LOL I douche Dino!

..I hope you guys do too! :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

The closest thing I do to douching is wiping 3 times with 2-ply Charmin after I pinch off a loaf.

JamesHunt
12-05-2007, 07:18 AM
I'd like to stick one of these down her mouth :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-05-2007, 07:21 AM
What?!? Your TOOTSIE ROLL sized dick James? LOL

http://image.funexpress.com/feimg/k1087.jpg

~Kisses.

HTG

Dino Velvet
12-05-2007, 07:36 AM
The closest thing I do to douching is wiping 3 times with 2-ply Charmin after I pinch off a loaf.

I like to refer to it as dropping a spike. Should tops douche? I didn't think we needed to...

Leaving a few nuggs dangling from your ass hair is a good security system which will keep intruders from wanting to get in there. It's like hanging a "Beware Of Dog" sign in your house window.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-05-2007, 07:38 AM

Eww, that still does NOT rid of the stink nor the residue Dino! If a guy has low hanging balls and wears boxer shorts that could rub on his hairy ass! :evil: :lol:

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Dino Velvet
12-05-2007, 07:44 AM

Eww, that still does NOT rid of the stink nor the residue Dino! If a guy has low hanging balls and wears boxer shorts that could rub on his hairy ass! :evil: :lol:

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

On a hot day, my balls hang low enough to float in the toilet water. When I run out of toilet paper, I reach back and wipe my ass with my sack. If I flip it I can get 2 wipes out of it.

fitz207
12-05-2007, 07:46 AM

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

On a hot day, my balls hang low enough to float in the toilet water. When I run out of toilet paper, I reach back and wipe my ass with my sack. If I flip it I can get 2 wipes out of it.
:puke :puke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-05-2007, 07:47 AM
LMAO So I'm guessing that you would get paranoid when you flash the toilet? :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Dino Velvet
12-05-2007, 07:56 AM

I like to refer to it as dropping a spike. Should tops douche? I didn't think we needed to...

Leaving a few nuggs dangling from your ass hair is a good security system which will keep intruders from wanting to get in there. It's like hanging a "Beware Of Dog" sign in your house window.

:lol:

I've got so much greasy, matted hair back there it might as well be a Chastity Belt. Kinda looks like Bob Marley's head if you dunked it in an outhouse toilet.

CORVETTEDUDE
12-05-2007, 08:08 AM
I want to get 'Filthy' with HJT by playin' in the mud!!!! We'll see what cums up after that!!! :wink:

Dino Velvet
12-05-2007, 08:24 AM
LMAO So I'm guessing that you would get paranoid when you flash the toilet? :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

I've been scratching my head for 10 minutes and just figured it out. Did you mean "flush the toilet"? I used to worry about piranhas coming though the pipes and attacking my testicles. Hopefully there would be enough partially digested meat, vegetables, and other vitamin enriched waste material floating in the water to keep them busy allowing me to jump off the bowl and make a hasty retreat.

the commander
12-05-2007, 08:38 AM
HTG,

Do you like bacon? Do you like pie? I could bring you a bacon pie.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...pie.

The Commander
DIA

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-05-2007, 08:44 AM
I like bacon and I like pie :P ..but wtf is a bacon pie?!? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
12-05-2007, 09:05 AM
she already knows...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-05-2007, 09:07 AM
Lmao..Is spidermonkey the hottest thing in NYC? LOL

If so what is it's equivalent in Los Angeles? Anyone? :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
12-05-2007, 09:11 AM
:lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-05-2007, 09:17 AM
ROFL! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
12-05-2007, 09:29 AM
You've been chimped bitches LOL

bklynboy
12-05-2007, 02:33 PM
I could ask you flat out, but you'd never date me, Hara 'cause I'm a perv!

the commander
12-05-2007, 02:58 PM
I like bacon and I like pie :P ..but wtf is a bacon pie?!? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

I have no clue. I just like combining two of my favorite things together. If I could think of something to combine beer, bacon, boobs AND pie then I would be in heaven.

The Commander
DIA

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-06-2007, 07:54 AM
I could ask you flat out, but you'd never date me, Hara 'cause I'm a perv!

LOL So what are you offering bklnboy? IRA, 401k, medical/dental coverage, company car, year end (singing up) bonus? What? I'm listening..:lol: J/k ;)

~Kisses.

HTG