PDA

View Full Version : A question about orchiectomies

likesemuncut
12-05-2007, 05:08 AM
I've no personal experience with a T-Girl who's had an orchiectomy, but I have seen some of the pictures posted here. My question is, the girls seem to have had their sack removed. I can understand having the nuts removed, but since the sack has so many nerve endings, why give that up?

KiraHarden
12-05-2007, 05:14 AM
I've no personal experience with a T-Girl who's had an orchiectomy, but I have seen some of the pictures posted here. My question is, the girls seem to have had their sack removed. I can understand having the nuts removed, but since the sack has so many nerve endings, why give that up?
I'm one of the girls that has had Orchiectomy. I had the testes removed so what happens is the scrotum shrinks, it was not removed.( the penis will shrink over time as well. I have lost 2 in in length so far and some width as well...

DaLonelyGuyNJ
12-05-2007, 05:47 AM
I'm one of the girls that has had Orchiectomy. I had the testes removed so what happens is the scrotum shrinks, it was not removed.( the penis will shrink over time as well. I have lost 2 in in length so far and some width as well...Kira...you are beautiful with or without...

likesemuncut
12-05-2007, 05:52 AM
and DaLonelyGuyNJ is right you are beautiful.

Steve-Oh
12-05-2007, 06:06 AM
I 'experienced' a girl with a smoothie recently. I didn't know what a smoothie was aside from a drink made in a blender. So I was a little surprised. And she seemed to have no problem in showing me how glad she was to see me! She was sweet, friendly and very cool.
If her penis shrank in size as a result, it must've been a monster!

AND furthermore, My balls are so damn huge, there just wasn't enough room for another pair.
:wink:

tsmandy
12-05-2007, 06:12 AM
I 'experienced' a girl with a smoothie recently. I didn't know what a smoothie was aside from a drink made in a blender.

Gosh I didn't know that a smoothie was anything other than a frozen fruit drink either, and I had my orchie three years ago.

It would be rather strange to get the testes removed and then have the skin hang flacid wouldn't it?

Steve-Oh
12-05-2007, 06:16 AM
Gosh I didn't know that a smoothie was anything other than a frozen fruit drink either, and I had my orchie three years ago.

It would be rather strange to get the testes removed and then have the skin hang flacid wouldn't it?

Even stranger to put em in a blend..... oh never mind! :shrug

KiraHarden
12-05-2007, 06:28 AM
I 'experienced' a girl with a smoothie recently. I didn't know what a smoothie was aside from a drink made in a blender.

So you had your scrotum removed... Mine just shrank, nothing hangs.

KiraHarden
12-05-2007, 06:29 AM
Thank you guys for the compliments... :D

likesemuncut
12-05-2007, 06:31 AM

Uh, one more thing to suck on?

KiraHarden
12-05-2007, 06:33 AM

Uh, one more thing to suck on?
No a cpl things less actually. :wink:

likesemuncut
12-05-2007, 07:01 AM
LOL!

voy4her
12-05-2007, 07:06 AM
i find this fascinating. it turns me on in a kind of "things you would do to become more feminine for me" kind of a way. I'd be interested in any pictures either of you feel like posting.

Fox
12-05-2007, 08:05 AM
i find this fascinating. it turns me on in a kind of "things you would do to become more feminine for yourself" kind of a way. I'd be interested in any pictures either of you feel like posting.

Fixed. :wink:

voy4her
12-05-2007, 08:11 AM
i find this fascinating. it turns me on in a kind of "things you would do to become more feminine for yourself" kind of a way. I'd be interested in any pictures either of you feel like posting.

no. I know she is doing it for herself, but the idea of her doing it for me is a turn on for me. Obviously theyre not doing it for me....

tsmandy
12-05-2007, 09:12 AM

no. I know she is doing it for herself, but the idea of her doing it for me is a turn on for me. Obviously theyre not doing it for me....

I understand the fantasy, it could be exciting to have someone alter their body to please you. I'm sure if you wanted you could even find someone like that, though it might be alot more complicated than its worth.

I did it for me, seemed like a good idea at the time, and I've been happy with the results.

Fox
12-05-2007, 09:16 AM

I know what you meant. :p

voy4her
12-05-2007, 09:47 AM
i just find the whole transgender thing fascinating, pardon my 2c. ive been finding mandys posts really interesting.

melinda
12-06-2007, 04:31 PM
So do you guys find it sexy to be with a girl with a smoothie?