PDA

View Full Version : Threesome

grappler
12-04-2007, 06:01 AM
I don't go out much anymore but I was on a trip for work and staying at a very nice hotel. I noticed her right when I entered the lounge she was setting at the bar by herself drinking a cosmo and watching the tube. She had long dark hair and a backless top on that showed her huge tattoo of a panther. She seemed to be built small but her tight black skin let me know she was a gym rat. I ordered a beer and she glanced over. I smiled at her and nodded just to let her know I am not shy. She smiled back and since we were the only ones in the place besides the bartender I asked her if she would like another. She agreed and came down to set by me. We talked through another and thats when I noticed the other lady walk in. She was a six foot amazon with a tight red dress on that barely hid her huge tits. Tandy the girl I was with noticed me looking and turned. I could see her holding her breath as she took in this blond bombshell moving towards the bar.

It didn't take long for us all to get to know eachother. They were both here for the same convention I was and after setting through a day of boring lectures they like me wanted to chill. We all worked out regularly and it showed. I couldn't stop looking at these two as we talked I was stealing glances between this little hottie next to me and this stacked blonde on her other side who had said her name was Eva.

We had a few more drinks and I asked them if they wanted to join me in the hot tub. They both jumped at the chance to unwind so we got a drink to go and decided to meet there after we had changed. I hurried to my room and shaved my cock just in case. I through on a pair of trunks and headed out. we all seemed to arrive at the same time and they both had on robes. I got in and wathched as they stripped down to their suits. Wow Tandy had on a two piece red thong that barely covered her punani. I was getting hard already. Eva wore a one peice v shaped suite that had her mongo tits barely covered. This was going to get messy for sure. We drank and relaxed in the warm water while we chatted and I would brush against them both from time to time. Tandy was for sure up for it as she kept touching my thigh when she would talk but Eva seemed oblivious.

I asked them if they wanted to go to my room for a night cap and Tandy was ready but Eva was ubsure she explained she didn't want to give us the impression she wasn't into it but she wanted us to be sure we knew that once we did there was no going back. I was like what the fuck lets do this and Tandy was already out bending over to pick up her robe. I saw Eva looking at that bubbled black ass like it was the last supper so I knew we were on they made me promise to get some Vodka and cranberry juice and we would all meet at my room.

I gave them my key and headed out. When I got to the room the lights were onand I could hear they had already started. I walked in to see Tandy on all fours holding on to the head board and completly nude. Eva was eating her ass like a monster while she burried three fingers in her bald pussy. Eva had her swim suite pulled down and her huge tits were bouncing back and forth as Tandy rammed her ass back into Evas tongue. I wasted no time getting out of my shorts and sticking my tongue in Tandy's mouth as she told me how unbelievable Evas tongue felt licking her ass. I mived down and french kissed Eva so I could taste this sweet ass of her tongue. She grabbed the back of my head and told me to open my mouth. She spit in my mouth and said taste this ass. She then pushed my face into Tandy's ass and I burried my tongue in while Eva worked the rest of her hand into that tight pussy. Tandy was screaming now. Telling me to fuck her ass with my tongue and urging Eva to slam
her pussy. Then I heard Eva spit on her hand and grab my ragging cock which she began to stroke. She was talking all kinds of crazy shit about how good I licked ass and how she couldn't wait for me to taste hers. I was so worked up my cock was purple. Just then Tandy came hard and sqruirted pussy juice like she was pissing all over I did my best to catch it in my mouth but it just flooded us both as she screamed.

She never missed a beat though she spun around and got under me so she could suck my cock. Oh yes baby thats waht I like i told her. Eva got up to make some drinks and Tandy started locking my balls, soon she had her tongue in my ass and worked my wet cock with her hand. I had closed my eyes and could feel Eva climb back on the bed. I opened them to see her bent over with her suite down just far enough to give me access to her muscled up asshole. She looked back and me and grabbed my head. It's my turn now lick that ass pussy she said. I spit on it first and shae let out a moan as I teased her puckered rosebud with my tongue. Dam your nasty I heard Tandy say as she had repositioned so she could suck my cock and watch. The she stopped and said what the fuck. I looked down to see terror in her eye's. I looked back up and saw Eva had pulled her suit to the side and was stroking a cock their were to balls hanging an inch from my face. Tandy started to say something and then she changed as Eva began rubbing her Tabdy's soaked clit. Tandys eye's glazed and she said suck her balls. I was shocked but she went back to sucking my cock and I decided fick it. I took them in my mouth one at a time and Eva urged me to suck them hard. I did Tandy never took her eye's off me she would come off my cock just long enough to tell me to do it lick those balls and ass you fag you like that don't you. I did it was weird but I was getting close to cumming with all this. Tandy sensed it and stopped. Eva sat down in one of the chairs and Tandy and I followed her. Tandy told me she was going to each me to suck monster cock as eve had to be 8 inches of meat. I was only about 7.5 but I was thicker. Tandy spit on it and stroked it while she told me how to do it with out using my teeth then she was on it like a bulldog on a milkbone. Her head boobed up and down and Eva lifted her legs. She told me to eat her ass. I needed no coaxing I burried my tongue in her as she yelled fuck yes. Tandy came of and grabbed my head she crammed me down on that monster stick and it felt like the back of my throat was going to collapse. I gagged but she held me firm as I came off it produced extra saliva that trailed to my lips. Tandy said yes boy that right again she slammed my head down on Evas cock, over and over my head was spinning and Eva was yelling suck it yes. Tandy was telling me what a good cock sucking whore I was as I wasn't gagging any more I was working the pipe like a pro. Tandy laid back and put her fist in her pussy while she watched me fag out on this cock. I was stroking my own dick and fingering Evas ass all the while taking her whole stick in my head. Eva started to twitch and I knew she was about to blow. I stopped not yet I said. Tandy you want to get fucked don't you. She smiled big and said yes. I told her to get on the bed as I mounted her I slammed my cock into her ass and she let out a scream of pain. I was up on my fett and I pinned her shoulders to the bed as I continued my assault. She was now bucking back into me talling me thats righ white boy fick that ass. I could here Eva spit on her dick and I could feel her climb up behind me. I was to into this tight ass to care Tandy looked so good she was looking over her shoulder at me so I knelt down to stick my tongue in her mouth. It was then I felt the full weight of Evas hands on my ass, she spread me wide and burried her slick cock to the hilt in my ass. Oh shit I yelled. The pain was fucking intense and Eva said shut the fuck up as she slapped me on the ass hard with both hands. She never waited she just started plowing my and it didn't hurt for long it felt good. I told her to fuck me and this drove Tandy to join in she began rocking back into me and yelling yes fuck this mother fucking ass. We were now in a sink and moving as one it was great we were all screaming and moaning and soon I felt them both cum hard. Eva shot her load deep in my ass and Tandy flooded us both again. We all collapsed on the bed and as they were getting their breath I looked at Eva laying on her back I jumped up and grabbed her legs. She was saying yes mother fucker get this ass. Tandy joined in yes fuck that tight ass. Eva crossed her ankles behind her head and I got in the pushup position as I rammed my cock home. She wasn't even fazed. Tandy sat on her face and said eat me fag bitch to which Eva did. I pounded her like that for 20 minutes and all we could hear from her were muffled screams as she shot anothe rload on her own belly. Tandy came in waves on Evas face and it sounded like she was drowning but Tandy would let go of her head she pinned her their as I pulled out I pushed Tandy off and shoved my cock in Evas mouth she milked my cum with both hands and swollowed all she could what leaked out Tandy took care of. We all dropped and slept together in a heap until morning.

We have sinced all moved to the same town where we now live together.

What you didn't think I was going to let go of the best of both worlds did you?