PDA

View Full Version : Thank You to the Men of HA who support us T-girls

justatransgirl
12-03-2007, 08:41 PM
I was reading Kelly's thread about the Calpernia Adams you tube video and the mean comments so many men felt they had to contribute about thier show.

It made me realize how fortunate we are to have some of you guys who love and support us, whether in person or from afar.

So I just wanted to say thanks for being our friends.

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

PS - I'm not going to be posting much for awhile. I've got a bunch of things going on right now, and I need to break my HA addiction (giggle) but I will copy the mail and interject comments as I see fit. :-)

yodajazz
12-03-2007, 09:39 PM
Thanks! Sometimes I don't feel appreciated here, as a man. We get called names from men, who dont share the same tastes in women, and many names from some of the women here. I know some guys deserve it. But the bottom line is this forum is about a special kind of love. So thanks again.

Jericho
12-03-2007, 10:01 PM
What a nice thing to say. :)

johnb
12-03-2007, 10:43 PM
very nice message, happy holidays to you, and all the beautiful women like you who share their special lives with us

timxxx
12-03-2007, 11:16 PM
Group Hug
:puke

Night Rider
12-04-2007, 12:43 AM
Group Hug
:puke

this is one of those times when co-signs are acceptable

wombat33
12-04-2007, 03:11 AM
Thanks! Sometimes I don't feel appreciated here, as a man. We get called names from men, who dont share the same tastes in women, and many names from some of the women here. I know some guys deserve it. But the bottom line is this forum is about a special kind of love. So thanks again.

HERE HERE YODA!

WELL SAID. HOPE ALL IS WELL

Edita
12-04-2007, 03:42 AM
I agree 100% with justatrans. There are some really decent guys out there who have to take emotional and verbal beatings because of something someone else did to a girl in the past. The fact of the matter is that everyone is responsible for their own feelings and the only person who's in charge of where your parameters lie in terms of who you allow into your life is you. The big walls that we have a tendency to blockade ourselves with when we're hurt are safe and keep people who want to hurt us away and keep their words and shouts muffled and unheard. But what if someone who's words you'd want to hear comes along? A lot of people have a tendency, in their effort to protect themselves, to push away all of the people they once wanted and hoped to be close to, and that's really sad.

I have done this in the past, but am dedicated to personal growth and am learning from my mistakes.

on a sidenote, i think it's interesting that we're thanking them for stuff that they're "supposed" to do! I mean if we're good enough to fuck then we're good enough to be loved and treated respectfully.

whatsupwithat
12-05-2007, 01:02 PM
Thank you for your kind words of support and respect. The men in this community as the friends and lovers and partners and husbands of trans women play an important role in the growth of the community as a whole. We must love and support and be open to each other if we're ever to truly grow. In fact, I think my first post on HA was about this exact same thing.

I agree 100% with justatrans. There are some really decent guys out there who have to take emotional and verbal beatings because of something someone else did to a girl in the past. The fact of the matter is that everyone is responsible for their own feelings and the only person who's in charge of where your parameters lie in terms of who you allow into your life is you. The big walls that we have a tendency to blockade ourselves with when we're hurt are safe and keep people who want to hurt us away and keep their words and shouts muffled and unheard. But what if someone who's words you'd want to hear comes along? A lot of people have a tendency, in their effort to protect themselves, to push away all of the people they once wanted and hoped to be close to, and that's really sad.

I have done this in the past, but am dedicated to personal growth and am learning from my mistakes.

on a sidenote, i think it's interesting that we're thanking them for stuff that they're "supposed" to do! I mean if we're good enough to fuck then we're good enough to be loved and treated respectfully.

That was a beauiful and honest thing to read. I agree with you 100% and I'm glad you are opening the door to possibility and love.

Fox
12-05-2007, 01:51 PM
I didn't see that thread or I would have defended TS myself as well, but I have done it in the past. Thanks for the appreciation. :)

bezane
12-05-2007, 02:13 PM
Class act Jamie.

MacShreach
12-05-2007, 02:22 PM
Well I don't know if you include me, but I try.

What I am finding particularly trying about this place at the moment is the resurgence of the SRS-hating cock-whores.

I don't care if a girl decides to keep her dangler or go all the way to having SRS. It's her choice and I think we should just support every girl in her personal decision-- either way must be tough and I'm sure nobody needs a chorus of closet queens telling a girl what a mistake she just made....Like she could have it reversed. It's not a fucking hairdo.

Jeesus, it has to be the most selfish, self-centred, inconsiderate and downright rude thing that happens here, and yet there are some guys who just do it again, and again, and again.....

Please. Enough. Guys show your support of the girls by JUST ZIPPING YOUR LIP when SRS is discussed, unless you have something positive to say.

Just IMO.

CORVETTEDUDE
12-05-2007, 03:06 PM
It is, indeed, an honor to lend my support. I thoroughly enjoy my association with all the 'Special Ladies' that allow me to be a part of their lives. I thank you! :claps :wink: