PDA

View Full Version : "Fuck the man out of me"

Vicki Richter
12-03-2007, 08:31 PM
Your Gorgeous will you please help me Ma'am? i was trained as a Master and Sub for two years by the Best OF the best! i have a huge Nylon Fetish and love heels and corsets and garters ...please seduce me with your nylons and heels and ill fallow you anywhere :) i have been in the L/s for 12 years now and while i was in my submissive training by one Mistress who hated men..took it a little to far in my feminization training ...and every since then i tried to suppress my feeling but know i cant no longer and need all it back ...if you understand and will help me please ...she made me wear nylons and panties all the time with bra too and painted my nails and toes ..made me sit-down to pee..strap on play at least twice a day to fuck the man out of me ..total mind fuck also did some hypo..totally feminized me had me on special herbs to grow my breast too.. would like all this again and more..i have a huge foot fetish too from all that ...since i was trained as both we may have the best of both worlds here so please help me ...i'm not a money slave but if you require a tribute i can send many money slaves to you OK? i want to be total feminized and be your pet and sissy slut slave ..and T-girl ...i want to keep my cock working for you ...i am not gay ..but bi curious.... kneels and licks ~ your heels ...your pet Clint if you so desire...humbly kneels.

KieroTheHero
12-03-2007, 08:35 PM
now if that doesn't turn you on, i don't know what will!

hondarobot
12-03-2007, 08:38 PM
Good grief. The part with the "hypo" (not sure exactly what that means) and the man-breast growing herbs was especially odd. I guess if that's what the guys into, as long as he's not hurting anybody.

Weird.

:shrug

NYCe
12-03-2007, 08:39 PM
:smh

youcancallmeclaire
12-03-2007, 08:45 PM
I AM NOT GAY.

Atleast he's got that going for him.

Quinn
12-03-2007, 08:55 PM
I AM NOT GAY.

Atleast he's got that going for him.

LMAO... It's good he pointed that out; otherwise, that post might have come across as a little "off."

-Quinn

Davida
12-03-2007, 09:05 PM
That has to be the sexiest thing I've ever read.

suckseed
12-03-2007, 09:27 PM
I feel so...normal.

tall, dark & Handsome
12-03-2007, 11:29 PM
I am speechless.....and still trying to figure out what the hell I just read.

This is the strange shit you run into though when you put yourself out there in the fantasy biz

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-04-2007, 12:38 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/arts/images/2004/2304frontrow_pryor.jpg

Chuck
12-04-2007, 03:08 AM
How can you require all of that and still hold down a normal day job?

But I'm not mad at you. I crave abuse too but just don't have time for all that it involves. It's not like you can just say "game over, I have to go to work now" out of the blue.

tall, dark & Handsome
12-04-2007, 12:05 PM
How can you require all of that and still hold down a normal day job?

But I'm not mad at you. I crave abuse too but just don't have time for all that it involves. It's not like you can just say "game over, I have to go to work now" out of the blue.A slave can hold down a job, give their pay over, and be dominated and feminized. If and when he is ready to transition, s/he can be pimped out. It happens.

Hasn't anyone here ever read "The Story of O"? Lifestyle B&D is very real.

No I have not read "The Story of O" but now that I know abot it ......I am sure I never will.

What a great way to spend your off hours, looking like Elmer Fudd in some cross-dressing nitemare.

and you get to hand over your paycheck too!!! Wow, where don't I sign up.