PDA

View Full Version : Sen. Larry Craig is screwed (by men)

NewYorker
12-03-2007, 06:29 PM
Looks like the least of poor hypocrite Larry Craig's troubles is the crime he plead guilt to. Now 8 men are coming forward and saying that they've either had sex with him or he came onto them. Considering the fact that this is senator who denied he was gay even when no one was asking him if he was, this should come as a surprise to no one. Isn't nice to see hypocrites get their just desserts?

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/senator-faces-new-gay-sex-allegations/20071203081209990001

timxxx
12-03-2007, 07:13 PM
He should sign up here and join men here who like cock but are straight.
I hope you are right & get he gets his just desserts but don't be surprised to see him on Oprah with his boyfriend
plugging his big $$$ book,in a few years time.

NewYorker
12-03-2007, 08:10 PM
I hope you are right & get he gets his just desserts but don't be surprised to see him on Oprah with his boyfriend

Nah, he's too much of a self-hating homo to ever have the balls to come out, much less write a book or appear on TV with a boyfriend. He'll stay with his wife, unless she leaves him, and continue to fuck men in bathrooms.

hondarobot
12-03-2007, 08:19 PM
That's what happens when you try to mess around in Minneapolis. We don't put up with bathroom toe tapping around here.

8)

suckseed
12-03-2007, 09:38 PM
I saw a pretty funny cartoon titled 'In the RNC bathroom' or something. there was a chorus line of tappity taps coming from every stall.

salemorguy97301
12-03-2007, 09:59 PM
Everyone should just leave this guy alone. So what if he is gay or bi and in the closet, because probably about 90% of the men here are gay or bi and in the closet also. Just because he is a politician, he shouldn't be bashed. Let the man have his privacy.

Out of all of the places, I would expect the people here who are gay and bi to understand that. None of us here can say that we are homogenous heterosexual, so we shouldn't be pointing fingers.

suckseed
12-03-2007, 11:28 PM
Everyone should just leave this guy alone. So what if he is gay or bi and in the closet, because probably about 90% of the men here are gay or bi and in the closet also. Just because he is a politician, he shouldn't be bashed. Let the man have his privacy.

Out of all of the places, I would expect the people here who are gay and bi to understand that. None of us here can say that we are homogenous heterosexual, so we shouldn't be pointing fingers.

You realize that Craig has been a very vocal opponent of gay rights? That's why people love to hate him. He's a hypocrite, an adulterer and an indiscriminate pathetic creep. He fails as a human being.

salemorguy97301
12-03-2007, 11:33 PM
People will sometimes do strange things, including chastize themselves (politically in Craig's case) to remain in the closet. He may be a hypocrite, but it is not our place to judge him as a human being.
I am not perfect, nor or you suckseed. If you profess to be perfect, there starts your imperfection.

suckseed
12-03-2007, 11:37 PM
I'm far from perfect. But that guy hurts many people, including his family, even though he was in a position to do a lot of good. A man can control his impulses, not allow them to ruin his life.

chefmike
12-03-2007, 11:43 PM

What a heaping crock of shit. Craig has vehemently opposed gay rights time and time again. He's worse than all the other hypocritical GOP closet cases that have been exposed in the last couple of years...wake the fuck up already.

TJT
12-03-2007, 11:45 PM

Nah, he's too much of a self-hating homo to ever have the balls to come out, much less write a book or appear on TV with a boyfriend. He'll stay with his wife, unless she leaves him, and continue to fuck men in bathrooms.

It reminds me of "Stripes" when the Army recruiter ask them if they'd ever had sex with men. Murray goes "You mean regularly or just ............?"

tall, dark & Handsome
12-03-2007, 11:46 PM
As long as he thinks he is straight he is......Okay I had a hard typing that with a straight face.

Yea, the thing is he is a total hypocrite. He is of the ilk that obsess themselves with others bedroom lives while proclaiming theirs' as a pious example.

He will pull a Ted Haggaert and ride back into town on some other horse he has saddled up.

Quinn
12-03-2007, 11:48 PM

What a heaping crock of shit. Craig has vehemently opposed gay rights time and time again. He's worse than all the other hypocritical GOP closet cases that have been exposed in the last couple of years...wake the fuck up already.

LMFAO... Way to stay informed, salemorguy97301.

-Quinn

NewYorker
12-04-2007, 12:07 AM

Except that we're not bagging on him for being homosexual or even in the closet. We're bagging on him for being a hypocrite. It's one thing to be in the closest, it's another entirely to be a massive homophobe and try to push through anti-gay legislature with your political position while being in the closest. So yes, we should be pointing fingers, while shouting for everyone to look.

salemorguy97301
12-04-2007, 02:43 AM
Chefmike: you obviously are ignorant on political issues: if you are of member of the republicans or the democrats, you typically vote on the party lines on all major issues. I guess if you are not seeking a second term in office, then you can vote however.

chefmike
12-04-2007, 08:18 AM
Chefmike: you obviously are ignorant on political issues: if you are of member of the republicans or the democrats, you typically vote on the party lines on all major issues. I guess if you are not seeking a second term in office, then you can vote however.

You are obviously a fucking idiot who doesn't know dick about politics, or reality apparently. Take a hike, you clueless jackass.

Felicia Katt
12-04-2007, 08:23 AM
8 guys?? I hope he was getting frequent flier miles??? LOL

FK

scroller
12-04-2007, 08:41 AM
People will sometimes do strange things, including chastize themselves (politically in Craig's case) to remain in the closet. He may be a hypocrite, but it is not our place to judge him as a human being.

It's absolutely our place to judge him. That's what it means to live in a goddamn democracy.

Fuck that guy.

justatransgirl
12-04-2007, 10:45 AM
8 guys?? I hope he was getting frequent flier miles??? LOL

FK

Only eight? :-)

Exactly, then we could all finally get a chance to fuck the government for real. :-)

I'm not gay.

I'm NOT gay.

I'm NOT!
I'm NOT!
I'm NOT!
I'm NOT!
I'm NOT!
I'm NOT!
I'm NOT!
I'm NOT!

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

salemorguy97301
12-06-2007, 02:38 AM

You are obviously a fucking idiot who doesn't know dick about politics, or reality apparently. Take a hike, you clueless jackass.

I guess people such as I, who have attained a law degree and own our own practices have no idea about law or political issues, or anything for that matter.

You must not be very educated. You possibly graduated middle school? Well, maybe not. An educated person would be able to express his ideas without using so much profain language in such a small sentance. Sorry for starting an argument with you, next time, I will make sure that it is someone more on my level.

chefmike
12-06-2007, 09:45 AM

I guess people such as I, who have attained a law degree and own our own practices have no idea about law or political issues, or anything for that matter.

You must not be very educated. You possibly graduated middle school? Well, maybe not. An educated person would be able to express his ideas without using so much profain language in such a small sentance. Sorry for starting an argument with you, next time, I will make sure that it is someone more on my level.

You are nothing more than a naive GOP apologist. "Profain" language? LMAO...and you claim to be well-educated? Well here's some more "profain" language for you, rookie. Go fuck yourself, you clueless, closeted GOP jackass. And don't forget to have a nice day, slick.

suckseed
12-06-2007, 10:55 AM
You are nothing more than a naive GOP apologist. "Profain" language? LMAO...and you claim to be well-educated? Well here's some more "profain" language for you, rookie. Go fuck yourself, you clueless, closeted GOP jackass. And don't forget to have a nice day, slick.

Exhibit A, ladies and gentlemen. ChefMike: a funny motherfucker you want on your side (and, god forbid, not on the the other's...) :lol:

El Nino
12-06-2007, 12:40 PM
Craig's a fucktard, for sure...

chefmike
12-06-2007, 03:44 PM

Exhibit A, ladies and gentlemen. ChefMike: a funny motherfucker you want on your side (and, god forbid, not on the the other's...) :lol:

Aww shucks...

Quinn
12-06-2007, 05:44 PM

Lionel Hutz, attorney at law:

http://www.comic-mint.com/media/client/lionel-hutz-sideshowbob-d2433_sml.JPG

NewYorker
12-06-2007, 06:44 PM

So wait, you're excuse for him being a closested hypocrite is that if you want a second term you've got to vote along party line? If that's the case then maybe he shouldn't be a part of a party that feels he shouldn't have any rights and that his sexual attraction to men makes him a deviant pervert. Just a thought.

Rogers
12-06-2007, 10:00 PM

Mental note to myself: never, ever, EVER mess with chefmike!!!

LOL @ the educated lawyer who can't spell sentence correctly. :lol:

chefmike
12-06-2007, 10:15 PM
LMFAO guys!!

g826665
12-09-2007, 12:18 AM

Because the guy is a hypocrite, that's why. He votes the conservative party line that gay/lesbian/tstv are second class citizens, that have less rights than straight people. He is prying into others people privacy to deny them equal rights while staying(unsucessfully) in the closet.

NewYorker
12-09-2007, 01:05 AM

Because the guy is a hypocrite, that's why. He votes the conservative party line that gay/lesbian/tstv are second class citizens, that have less rights than straight people. He is prying into others people privacy to deny them equal rights while staying(unsucessfully) in the closet.

Did you mean to say something about these quote? Or were you just repeating what was already said?