PDA

View Full Version : TGirls that think...

JamesHunt
12-03-2007, 07:52 AM
...they are too important to answer your questions. I mean like WTF, it's not as if were trying to get in their knickers, we just want to talk as grown up adult beings, anything wrong with that???

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-03-2007, 07:54 AM
Said the man who whines about CD's pretending to be TS'es lurking near his house out to get him! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

JamesHunt
12-03-2007, 07:56 AM
Said the man who whines about CD's pretending to be TS'es lurking near his house out to get him! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

bahhh!!!

blckhaze
12-03-2007, 07:59 AM
chalk it up to them moving on. Do the same.
Taking it personal will only make you bitter in the long haul.

JamesHunt
12-03-2007, 08:22 AM
chalk it up to them moving on. Do the same.
Taking it personal will only make you bitter in the long haul.

eh?

justatransgirl
12-03-2007, 11:22 AM
...they are too important to answer your questions. I mean like WTF, it's not as if were trying to get in their knickers, we just want to talk as grown up adult beings, anything wrong with that???

I'm sorry but I'm too busy and important to answer this question...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Autographs $10

TrueBeauty TS
12-03-2007, 11:50 AM

Depends what you want to talk about, I guess.

:shrug

yosi
12-03-2007, 12:00 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

bahhh!!!

a real grown up adult being response :lol:

Night Rider
12-03-2007, 03:32 PM

you might get more success if you weren't a wanker that uses a pic of a gay man for an avatar

CORVETTEDUDE
12-03-2007, 03:50 PM
I believe you've misspelled your name, should that be "James Cunt"?!

ironx
12-03-2007, 04:45 PM
I believe you've misspelled your name, should that be "James Cunt"?!

LMAOROFLAMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: