PDA

View Full Version : Iron Chef, America

hondarobot
12-03-2007, 04:26 AM
Battle: carrots?! This sucks slightly less then the baking episode, but not by much.

I guess we'll see what happens.

lust4ts
12-03-2007, 04:27 AM
Why Honda? :roll:

hondarobot
12-03-2007, 04:32 AM
Why what? Who the hell are you and why are you posting in my thread?

lust4ts
12-03-2007, 04:36 AM
Because it is not a PM, it's thread on a public forum, once you put it out there you don't own it. oh and I'm me BTW :)

Why the obsession with Chef, it is not healthy!

hondarobot
12-03-2007, 04:43 AM
OK, bye now.

This is a thread related to Iron Chef, America. If you have no input on that subject, then you're just a weirdo annoying me.

lust4ts
12-03-2007, 04:48 AM
I'm sorry for being a weirdo Honda, I guess coming from such and sain and normal person, I should seek instant help now. Thanks, I think you just may have just saved me from myself.

Good luck in your crusade, against that world that fights against you!

hondarobot
12-03-2007, 04:53 AM
I'm sorry for being a weirdo Honda, I guess coming from such and sain and normal person, I should seek instant help now. Thanks, I think you just may have just saved me from myself.

Nice job. You have joined the Honda Patrol. I'm sure a PM based circle jerk is going on right now, go join it.

Night Rider
12-03-2007, 04:56 AM
Let him rant lust, he loves the attention so don't give him any. That's why he makes up threads like this and "good cheese"

lust4ts
12-03-2007, 05:00 AM

Nice job. You have joined the Honda Patrol. I'm sure a PM based circle jerk is going on right now, go join it.

I'm not your enemy Honda, only in your head I am. I don't hate you in the slightest, I just think you have some issues that make your time here harder than it should be.

If you want to see me as your enemy, that's up to you.

So you may see as just another nobody asshole but I actually think you have a good side, you just take things way too hard!

lust4ts
12-03-2007, 05:01 AM
Let him rant lust, he loves the attention so don't give him any. That's why he makes up threads like this and "good cheese"

I guess you are right NR! I will in future.

hondarobot
12-03-2007, 05:06 AM
Note to nearly all the guys on this forum: don't post in regards to me. I'm not here looking to make friends with you guys. I'm not gay, I'm not trading pictures. Do whatever you want, I don't post here because I want to talk to you.

That includes the people in this thread, who will now attack me. I don't care. Find something else to do.

TJ347
12-03-2007, 05:19 AM
Say everybody, have you seen my balls?
They're big and salty and brown.
If you ever need a quick pick-me-up
Just put my balls in your mouth.
Oooh, suck on my chocolate, salty balls.
(Put 'em in your mouth!)
Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em and suck 'em...

THE GREATEST CHEF OF ALL TIME, REAL OR IMAGINARY!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oops! Back to ignore mode... :oops:

hondarobot
12-03-2007, 05:22 AM
Say everybody, have you seen my balls?
They're big and salty and brown.
If you ever need a quick pick-me-up
Just put my balls in your mouth.
Oooh, suck on my chocolate, salty balls.
(Put 'em in your mouth!)
Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em and suck 'em...

THE GREATEST CHEF OF ALL TIME, REAL OR IMAGINARY!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep stalking me, loser. You might miss the circle jerk, though.

Cat Cora wins, good for her. There was a soup that was interesting, but that was about it. Not a great episode.