PDA

View Full Version : Wanker

Night Rider
12-02-2007, 10:10 PM
Knigtht Rider

Not again trevis....you were shot down last time. If you're going to bitch at least be a man and try to string a few sentences together. I know that's hard for you after all the bad trips, but I'm sure you can do better than that.

lust4ts
12-02-2007, 10:10 PM
Night rider owns you for even making this thread, so I say no :lol:

Steve-Oh
12-02-2007, 10:11 PM
Night Rider IS funny.
So not a waste of skin.

BTW, my dad always says "waste of skin"

Is that you dad, you sick fucker?

Night Rider
12-02-2007, 10:12 PM
You've spelled Night Rider 3 diffferent ways you fucking asshole..

OEMEnemyNum1
12-02-2007, 10:13 PM
You've spelled Night Rider 3 diffferent ways you fucking asshole..
Oh Night Ryder grow up

EyeCumInPiece
12-02-2007, 10:14 PM
Night Rider's cool 2 me. Funny motherfucker, and alwayz has something good 2 say.

You, my friend, i cant say the same for. Dedicating a topic just to hate on another guy is kinda gay in my opinion.

OEMEnemyNum1
12-02-2007, 10:14 PM
Night Rider is such a dick, he's always trying to make light of everything. God I hate when people try to lighten the mood. Fucking bunch of dickheads in here.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-02-2007, 10:16 PM
Night Rider is a hot mofo! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Quinn
12-02-2007, 10:18 PM
Night rider owns you for even making this thread, so I say no :lol:

I have to agree with lust4ts on this. :lol: :lol:

-Quinn

Night Rider
12-02-2007, 10:23 PM
Night Rider is such a dick, he's always trying to make light of everything. God I hate when people try to lighten the mood. Fucking bunch of dickheads in here.

lmao!

..thanks HTG and everyone for the support

OEMEnemyNum1
12-02-2007, 10:24 PM

lmao!

..thanks HTG and everyone for the support

DICK! How Daaaaare you respond to my post. Lol

TJ347
12-02-2007, 10:30 PM
I must concur with Quinn. Trevis, you lose yet again. This just isn't your bag...

The Truth
12-02-2007, 10:35 PM
I am trully impressed that most of you guys can type and kiss night rider's ass at the same time. But, whatever!

lust4ts
12-02-2007, 10:42 PM
I am trully impressed that most of you guys can type and kiss night rider's ass at the same time. But, whatever!

It's not the issue whether you like him or not, I happen to think he is OK, I have good conversations with him and he is not one of the suck ass pussys on this board. But even if you don't making threads about him just illustrates how much he owns your ass!

The fact that he bothers someone enough to start this thread, probably indicates that they have had their ass kicked by him in a former thread, and being a weak fuck resorted to searching for allies to join him in this gay quest of revenge :roll:

TJ347
12-02-2007, 10:47 PM

Hey, the guy speaks his mind, regardless of what. That's not necessarily always a good thing to do in life, of course, but this isn't life, it's the internet, and it's sorely lacking on this board amongst those who would call themselves men.

So, do I kiss his ass because he has the courage of his convictions? If you say so... but then, it's not like I didn't back you up a time or two for sticking to your guns either, now is it? Funny how it's kissing ass now, but wasn't then. But, whatever!

OEMEnemyNum1
12-02-2007, 10:47 PM

No ass kissing here. I'm just saying this place gets pretty serious for some reason. It seems like people come here to let off steam. Some people let off a very serious kind of steam, while some have a light hearted take on it. :popcorn

I'm enjoying the show, and if I become too involved I'll just go.

Night Rider
12-02-2007, 10:53 PM

You know, it might sound like madness to you that real people acknowledge when the OP is in the wrong, and back up the person that he's refering to when he's not a tgirl. But this does happen from time to time..

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-02-2007, 11:13 PM

Hey, the guy speaks his mind, regardless of what. That's not necessarily always a good thing to do in life, of course, but this isn't life, it's the internet, and it's sorely lacking on this board amongst those who would call themselves men.

So, do I kiss his ass because he has the courage of his convictions? If you say so... but then, it's not like I didn't back you up a time or two for sticking to your guns either, now is it? Funny how it's kissing ass now, but wasn't then. But, whatever!

LOL

:arrow: http://www.artandantiqueemporium.com/mirror/big-images/mirror_fretwork_english_looking-glass.png

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
12-02-2007, 11:26 PM
trevis:

welcome at your new home:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=27219&highlight=biggest+loser+ha+com