PDA

View Full Version : Hiring Jennifer Justice as a Prostitute

Vicki Richter
12-02-2007, 09:17 PM
How much does it cost? How much would it cost? Have you ever talked her down from her advertised rate? If so, how much? I can't seem to find any information on her on TS review sites.

As for me. I have been getting $10.

Steve-Oh
12-02-2007, 09:20 PM
As for me. I have been getting $10.

$10 for Jen or is that your rate?

If it IS your rate, can I schedule a half-hour session? :lol:

P.S. Nice to see you back here. I thought some obsessive fuck-knot drove you into hiding!

Vicki Richter
12-02-2007, 09:22 PM
$10 for my rate, but only for overnights. Is that good?

Steve-Oh
12-02-2007, 09:24 PM
Overnights? GREAT! Should I wait till you fall asleep?

chefmike
12-02-2007, 09:25 PM
How much does it cost? How much would it cost? Have you ever talked her down from her advertised rate? If so, how much? I can't seem to find any information on her on TS review sites.

As for me. I have been getting $10.I just make her a nice Linguini Bolognese...works every time...

trannybanger
12-02-2007, 09:26 PM

don't sell yourself short....you could easily earn $15 or $16

Anubis1079
12-02-2007, 09:44 PM
$10?! Schedule me for the entire day before he has his half hour! (and I don't even pay for things like that)

hondarobot

As for me. I have been getting $10.I just make her a nice Linguini Bolognese...works every time...

What the hell are you doing in this thread, Chef Mike? Your suppose to be obsessively bumping threads about me, reposting my posts and writing love letters about the departed "J".

I have some molesting to take care of.

:lol:

mp.rodriguez21

don't sell yourself short....you could easily earn $15 or $16

Yeah, with tax ... j/k

chefmike
12-02-2007, 09:47 PM

What the hell are you doing in this thread, Chef Mike? Your suppose to be obsessively bumping threads about me, reposting my posts and writing love letters about the departed "J".

Didn't Vicki tell you to stay out of her threads, you jizzmopping loser?

Oli
12-02-2007, 09:52 PM
And the answer is 27 whole minutes. I can picture the sweat pouring over his furrowed brow, the trembling hands poised over the keyboard, the delusions running wild through that BB of a brain, before casting another idiotic hijack onto the forum.

Asshole.

OEMEnemyNum1
12-02-2007, 09:53 PM
10$ for the whole night, thats pretty steep. Are you sure I can't get a half-hour rate Vicki?

hondarobot
12-02-2007, 09:53 PM

Didn't Vicki tell you to stay out of her threads, you jizzmopping loser?

Yes she did. Why don't you post a link to refenece that. How do you seem to know all this stuff regarding other peoples business on this forum? Oh, the crazy forum troll thing. I forgot about that.

:)

OEMEnemyNum1
12-02-2007, 09:55 PM
Some people just seem to want to ruin a funny conversation. It gets pretty deep in here some days.

Vicki Richter
12-02-2007, 09:58 PM
Can we stick to the thread please? More information on Jennifer please.

Night Rider
12-02-2007, 09:59 PM
Some people just seem to want to ruin a funny conversation. It gets pretty deep in here some days.

very deep indeed

..there's a lot of emotional wrecks

chefmike
12-02-2007, 09:59 PM
And the answer is 27 whole minutes. I can picture the sweat pouring over his furrowed brow, the trembling hands poised over the keyboard, the delusions running wild through that BB of a brain, before casting another idiotic hijack onto the forum.

Asshole.

It didn't take the creepy little stalker long did it? What a pathetic jizzmopping loser he is.

OEMEnemyNum1
12-02-2007, 10:04 PM

very deep indeed

..there's a lot of emotional wrecks

Speaking of Very Deep, how deep can Jennifer take it? Cause I got 4 inches of fun waiting for her, and a buck o five for a half hour. Yeah I'm a big tipper.

Night Rider
12-02-2007, 10:07 PM
Speaking of Very Deep, how deep can Jennifer take it? Cause I got 4 inches of fun waiting for her, and a buck o five for a half hour. Yeah I'm a big tipper.

lmao she'll maybe take you if she's enough poppers but I can't garauntee anything

OEMEnemyNum1
12-02-2007, 10:10 PM
Maybe I'll save up for a full night

bezane
12-02-2007, 10:13 PM
Last time I saw her it was trench coat, park bench, tin cup. She had graduated from our old meeting place in the men's room in Griffith Park.

Rates are fair.

2754tim
12-03-2007, 05:38 AM
Heard Danni Foxxx Is Getting $1.50 For A Handjob

Night Rider
12-03-2007, 05:40 AM
Heard Danni Foxxx Is Getting $1.50 For A Handjob

don't worry, that's only at peak times!