PDA

View Full Version : Weird Normalities.............................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-02-2007, 07:28 PM
A chick on here gets mad at a dude and instantly he went from being a man to a fag.

A dude on here gets mad at a chick and she goes from being a trans gendered woman to a dude in a wig.

A dude posts a pic of a shapely GG on here and he gets snippy remarks from various transgendered women about how fat she is in their opinion.

A chick posts a pic of a guy, in shape with a 6 pack, and she gets snippy remarks from the 'more to love' Soprano belly dudes.

Weird yet normal for HA discussion......................goes on annually.

JWBL™

stillies77
12-02-2007, 07:39 PM
Amen.

chefmike
12-02-2007, 07:52 PM
Crazy world, ain't it?

hwbs
12-02-2007, 08:02 PM
i have been saying that 4 years with my husband/fag equation...

Quinn
12-02-2007, 08:26 PM
My take on each of these is as follows:

A chick on here gets mad at a dude and instantly he went from being a man to a fag.

An effective insult in a community rife with homosexual overtones (cock-centric threads anyone?) that goes out of its way to argue how heterosexual it is.

A dude on here gets mad at a chick and she goes from being a trans gendered woman to a dude in a wig.

An effective insult in a community rife with gender identity issues.

A dude posts a pic of a shapely GG on here and he gets snippy remarks from various transgendered women about how fat she is in their opinion.

By and large, this boils down to insecurity on the part of transsexual women who can't measure up to what's being presented (the ones who can usually don't interject).

A chick posts a pic of a guy, in shape with a 6 pack, and she gets snippy remarks from the 'more to love' Soprano belly dudes.

By and large, this boils down to insecurity on the part of men who can't measure up to what's being presented (the ones who can usually don't interject).

-Quinn

Ecstatic
12-02-2007, 08:36 PM

JWBL™

I'd say it goes on daily. :roll:

Tomfurbs
12-02-2007, 08:46 PM
'WIERD NORMALITIES.......'

sounds like the title of a Hunter S Thompson book

ironx
12-02-2007, 08:47 PM

JWBL™

Thanks for letting me know.. :wink:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-02-2007, 10:44 PM
you're welcome

OEMEnemyNum1
12-02-2007, 10:51 PM
Truth is this happens every day in real life. People just don't say it. This beautiful forum allows people to hide behind a veil of annonaminity (god I hope I spelt that right).

I know when I see a guy I would consider hotter than me ( it happens rarely ), I just want to stab him in the face with a soldering iron, but I don't cause that would be bad.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-02-2007, 11:21 PM

JWBL™

That's trannies and tranny admirer's life JWBL! LOL I dont think that would change anytime soon. :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Chaotic
12-02-2007, 11:59 PM

JWBL™

Sounds like a typical day at HA to me! 8)

Such is life on an interactive forum frequented by hundreds of sentient beings that don't always respect eachother's right away.

But hey! Even if things get a little too "virtual kids in a virtual sandbox" for some, it does make for some fun reading! :P

mbf
12-03-2007, 01:03 AM
all those points show the insecurities of

A) the person using them

B) the person beeing offended by it

that would be a decent reply if I just had read what quinn posted earlier.

:roll:

CORVETTEDUDE
12-03-2007, 01:08 AM
Gotta just love it!!!

peggygee
12-03-2007, 01:12 AM
My take on each of these is as follows:

An effective insult in a community rife with homosexual overtones (cock-centric threads anyone?) that goes out of its way to argue how heterosexual it is.

An effective insult in a community rife with gender identity issues.

By and large, this boils down to insecurity on the part of transsexual women who can't measure up to what's being presented (the ones who can usually don't interject).

By and large, this boils down to insecurity on the part of men who can't measure up to what's being presented (the ones who can usually don't interject).

-Quinn

That's a very well articulated analysis. :wink:

xrey
12-03-2007, 07:23 AM
Would you say that the majority of the insults, arguments, flames, etc ... are instigated and involve a minority of the active members? Could name names but I am sure all know who the attention seekers are.

tall, dark & Handsome
12-03-2007, 07:41 AM
Yea, that's pretty much the same argument and then some one else will join the group and make the same argument once everyone else has already been to the rodeo one too many times

xrey
12-03-2007, 08:30 AM

JWBL™
[/b]

This is true not only with TSs but also with GGs!!!