PDA

View Full Version : The First Day of Snow in NYC

whatsupwithat
12-02-2007, 07:16 PM
It's snowing in NYC. It's our first day of snow this year. The city slows down, becomes quiet, the sounds of cars and horns and people muffled by the blanket of white that is still falling.

Time to make a snowball, a snowman (or woman), or just cuddle up with the one you love.

It's the first day of snow. Winter is here.

trish
12-02-2007, 07:21 PM
we had winter in the mid-west yesterday. ice hanging from the trees and sliding noisily off the roof. i spent the day next to a warm fireplace. books, coffee, pastries and yes, of course, an affectionate lover by my side.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-02-2007, 07:22 PM
I think this sums up how the rest of us NY'ers feel about this shit.............

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/snow05/11.jpg

Balcanoid
12-02-2007, 07:29 PM
Some of us are a little bit inspired... :lol:

Quinn
12-02-2007, 08:35 PM
Damn. One of the things I shall miss most being in Atlanta is seeing snow falling in NYC. For me, there are few things anywhere that can compare with that type of beauty. It always brought such peace to my restless soul.

-Quinn

TheOne1
12-02-2007, 08:36 PM
yeap... sand castles do not compete

tsmandy
12-02-2007, 10:12 PM
It's been snowing all week out at my place, I've had a very difficult time leaving my wood stove.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-02-2007, 10:14 PM
It's snowing in NYC. It's our first day of snow this year. The city slows down, becomes quiet, the sounds of cars and horns and people muffled by the blanket of white that is still falling.

Time to make a snowball, a snowman (or woman), or just cuddle up with the one you love.

It's the first day of snow. Winter is here.

Aww..I miss the eastcoast! :cry: E, make me a pee cone will ya?!? LOL :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

hippifried
12-02-2007, 11:31 PM
Snow's real pretty through a picture window while sitting next to a good heat source.

It's even prettier on a postcard from someplace else.

Y'all can have it.

NYTSJulie
12-03-2007, 12:09 AM
Its so pretty out side. I remember so much more snow when I was a kid.

MrsKellyPierce
12-03-2007, 12:14 AM
I'm so jealous!! I want to make snowangels or a snow family or eat snow I still eat it as long as it isn't YELLOW lol P.S. Hi Miss Julie!!

NYTSJulie
12-03-2007, 12:20 AM
I'm so jealous!! I want to make snowangels or a snow family or eat snow I still eat it as long as it isn't YELLOW lol P.S. Hi Miss Julie!!

Hey Kelly, its been a while I haven't spent much time here as of late, I been so busy. I am about get ready to go out for dinner, I will be back on later tonight...................Kisses

MrsKellyPierce
12-03-2007, 12:21 AM
alright dear!