PDA

View Full Version : $8.99 for Gillette Clinical Strength deodorant?!?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-01-2007, 08:01 PM
I was refilling my allergy medicine last night at my local pharmacy and I browsed around and saw the Gillette Clinical Strength deodorant for $9 bucks. I was shocked, I know this might not mean much to folks but $9 for deodorant seems a bit high to me. It seemed to be flying off the shelves though, I had to reach way back in the cabinet to grab a unit, just another concept that was successful thanks to mass commercial advertising.

hondarobot
12-01-2007, 08:09 PM
Clinical strength deodorant? WTF? I'm going to buy that and apply it repeatedly. Hopefully my arm pits will turn into gold.

:lol:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-01-2007, 08:27 PM
i have no idea who would need that shit
i mean if you sweat that badly........................botox

Night Rider
12-01-2007, 08:34 PM
$9 is extreme for deodorant....and it's probably not much different to the regular stuff

bezane
12-01-2007, 09:47 PM
Oh No Joe!!!! Here comes the Joe Jackson threads.

Great lyricist though.

BeardedOne
12-01-2007, 09:48 PM
"Clinical Strength"?

:shock:

Does it have pheremones blended in that make women drop to their knees and put their faces up in your goods when they get a whif? If that's the case, I'll take two please. :wink:

hwbs
12-01-2007, 10:08 PM
someone needed it at the gym...the scent was so strong and at all 3 sections of the gym..i wanted to vomit...no 30 seconds in between sets 4 me , lmfao

wombat33
12-01-2007, 10:11 PM
I was refilling my allergy medicine last night at my local pharmacy and I browsed around and saw the Gillette Clinical Strength deodorant for $9 bucks. I was shocked, I know this might not mean much to folks but $9 for deodorant seems a bit high to me. It seemed to be flying off the shelves though, I had to reach way back in the cabinet to grab a unit, just another concept that was successful thanks to mass commercial advertising.

I hear it is not a hot item with the NYC cab drivers!!!

I just went shopping at the local CVS today and needed deodorant. I got the two pack of Old Spice sport for $5.49

I will NEVER wear anti persperant as it has been proven to cause cancer in the lymph nodes. I will wear deodorant only and the cheaper, the better.

9.00 is fucking ridiculous!!!!! I ddon't care if it keeps your asshole smelling good at the same time.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-01-2007, 11:28 PM

That's what you call "Upscale" deodorant JWBL! LOL ;)

Page 2, Yay!! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-02-2007, 12:08 AM
lol, I guess that's the 'upscale' deodorant

BeardedOne
12-02-2007, 12:16 AM
Ahhhhh! Upscale! :shock:

Got it.