PDA

View Full Version : Old but revived

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2007, 12:42 AM
Yes bitches my complaints.....And TJ if you say a single word against this I'll beat you lol

1. Why did you "decide" to become a girl? ANSWER: I didn't decide what a stupid ass question, it's how I feel. Do you think at the age of twelve I had the gumption or smarts to "decide" such a life changing decision. NO..it wasn't a want, it wasn't a desire...it was a NEED. A need to be ME. I was always ME. Simple ANSWER why do you feel as a man? YOU JUST DO you don't think about it. YOU JUST KNOW. SAME WITH A TRANSEXUAL!! There is no HIDDEN ASPECT TO IT.

2. Dumb questions about transexuals or what fucktards call shemales or chicks with dicks. IF YOU ARE SO INTERESTED in TRANSEXUALS do some research on it and MAYBE your dumb ass wouldn't offend the transexual you are speaking to.

3. PEOPLE THAT WATCH THE MEDIA TO COMPARE what a transexual is about. ANNOYS THE PISS OUT OF ME!!

4. People that can't look past the fact of being a transexual. They will always treat you as one, rather than a woman. YES FINE you have the oppisite sex organ than what you live as. SO WHAT!! So what if you get it sucked so what if you don't So what if you fuck with it so what if you don't. It doesn't make you any less or more of your NEEDED GENDER. WE LIKE TO BE TREATED AS WOMEN if you are MTF and we like to be treated as MEN if we are FTM.

5. GIRLS THAT ARE FARTHER IN THE TRANSITION that think they are all that. And a beginning girl gets hated on by them. The only reason these girls are hating on these beginners is cause they are still INSECURE no matter how much surgery they've gotten to appear their NEEDED GENDER I see this go on in chatrooms and other places all the time, and it ANNOYS THE PISS OUT OF ME.

6. TRANSEXUALS THAT CALL MEN FAGS ETC because they enjoy anal sex etc SEX DOESN'T MAKE THEM WHO THEY ARE it's their personality GIRLS and whats in their hearts and BRAINS. ISN"T THIS WHAT YOU PREACH why you want to be TREATED THE WAY YOU SHOULD as a FEMALE!!??!! STOP BEING HYPOCRITES.

7. Older transexuals that hate on the younger transexuals cause they look the way they want to look. ANOTHER THING I SEE THAT HAPPENS. There are plastic surgeons if you aren't happy then fix it. Don't hate on someone else. You should be stable enough to afford plastic surgery if you are older, and if you aren't go to school and get the things you need to do so. It's never too late to go back to school.

8. Transexuals against Gays and Lesbians and vice versa! It annoys me! Transexuals against the LGBT, omg this annoys me A LOT..if you don't feel they speak well enough for the COMMUNITY..STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT..AND GET YOUR ASS OUT THERE TO THE MEETINGS IN YOUR CITY OR TOWN AND PUT YOUR TWO CENTS IN. JOIN IT HELL I DID IT HELPS YOU GET YOUR VIEWS AND THOUGHTS OUT TO THE COMMUNITY. But sitting there complaining about it and saying oh they SUCK when you aren't doing anything to THEATE AND EDUCATE isn't going to change anything or make YOU ANY BETTER.

9. Are those men that just keep saying
You're Hot
Thanks
No realy you're hot
Okay thank you
and then they keep going and going until finally you are like STFU this isn't convo ASSHAT
What they want you to respond with is omg he thinks Im hot now I'll get on all fours and I'll let you fuck me. SORRY FELLAS BUT I'M NOT THAT DESPERATE lol

10 I have always found it rather rude to instant message someone out of the blue without first asking. Even in Chatrooms, I ask in open chat, before private messaging. I have explained this many times over to people, and they never seem to get it. If you get my name on here or on myspace or wherever else my name is advertised on. Send me a quick message ON HERE FIRST or on myspace. I like to know who is messaging me. So I don't have to go "Who is this?" cause it makes me come across as a BITCH when I'm not. So please if I haven't invited you to PRIVATE MESSAGE ME or I.M. me then DON'T DO IT!

11. Men that I allow to message me, and then assume I'm going to have cyber sex with them. THIS IS A DEFINITE NO! If thats what you want go to iFriends or Niteflirt and pay one of the girls on there. I will also take donations lol. I utilize my Messengers mostly for business or to talk with old friends. Yes I appreciate the compliments and what not, however you can send that in a message on HERE or in a comment. I will also not jump on webcam for you!

12. Men that think because they talked to me a few times and I seem to like them, that the above message will alter. I'm sorry, but unless we are talking for months. And the conversation is actually flowing and off the sex stuff. Then no it will not alter.

13. MEN that think because you have a certain expecation in a man or standard of what you want that you are SHALLOW. I'm sorry, but I refuse to let go of my standards on what I am attracted to and expect for me. I don't play the Because I'm a TRANSEXUAL I have to lower myself or I can't do this BECAUSE I'm a transexual. I get this mostly from older men, and to those men. It's just me personally I am not wanting to date someone older, I want a man my age. I know the rebuttle is, oh but I could give you security or I know myself better than a younger guy does etc etc etc. But sweety, if I dated an older guy it would be out of desperation to have someone in my life and for security/money. That to me isn't LOVE. And I'd hope you wouldn't want that for yourself. Not to mention the older gentleman can be just as BAD if not worse as a younger guy. Girls let it be known it's not BAD to have standards for yourself. Don't lower your standards, because of a few bad apples in your life. Be true to your heart and have respect for yourself. And by this I mean, I think a lot of girls will demean themselves or out of desperation stay in crappy relationships and be treated like shit, because they find a good looking guy and don't think they CAN DO ANY BETTER. Sweety you can, it will just take patience and knowing you CAN find him. And getting over the whole TRANSEXUAL BIT. Sweety young guys as well as older guys do this to not only transexuals, but woman too. It's not every guy, it's just that particular guy. Make that man WORK for you, he'll respect you in the END, and if he don't move on someone else WILL!

14. People that assume WAY too much what a person is about, because of their job or lifestyle. It's disgusting, take the time to know the person before you judge!

You can add :)

Night Rider
12-01-2007, 12:49 AM
15. Women that complain about men all day long lol

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2007, 12:51 AM
15. Women that complain about men all day long lol Crosses that off the list and then kicks nightrider in the balls

Night Rider
12-01-2007, 12:53 AM
hehehe

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2007, 12:54 AM
hehehe :D

GrimFusion
12-01-2007, 01:08 AM
Damn, Kelly. You're hot.
No, I'm serious. You're really hot.
Really, REALLY hot.
OMG, you have no idea how hot you are.
OK, change subject.
Oh, Kell... guess what? You're hot.

Hey, Kelly. Wanna cyber?
I've known you for, like, 8 months.
Seriously... I'm in the mood. Let's cyber.

What? You don't want to cyber?
Pfft! You're shallow!
Fine... I had enough. You can take your stereotypical tranny butt right back out to the street corner!

...By the way, I hope it's pretty obvious, but I didn't mean any of that.

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2007, 01:12 AM
thats about how it goes lol

iloveshemales77
12-01-2007, 01:17 AM
I chose my screen monicker in one of my frequent bouts of complete and utter lack of inspiration coupled with a general attitude of "wtf, who gives a shit." Apparently you can't change it. Can't even unsubribe and log an again. Guess I'll just wait till I get banned for it. :-)

GrimFusion
12-01-2007, 01:17 AM
Since my last post wasn't exactly on topic, I thought I'd add in my two cents. I assume we can complain about ANYTHING here?

1.) It weirds the hell out of me whenever I see a chick wearing makeup lighter than their skin color. A blush a shade or two above your natural skin tone is just fine, but white eye shadow and eye liner? White lip pencil? I know it's totally up to them to decide how to wear their makeup, but whenever I see that shit, I can't help but wonder if they've graduated clown college yet. It looks horribly unnatural. Yuck.

2.) Here's something that close to everyone will agree with. Drawn on eyebrows = failure 90% of the time. Sure, if you've got mad makeup skills, go for it, but in my opinion, there's nothing worse than those Hispanic or wannabe Hispanic chicks that draw on their eyebrows 3/4's of the way up their forehead. I mean, what kinda message are they trying to send? "Yo, essay... if a loco muchacho finds me attractive like-a this, I'ma marry that foo!". lol. Gimmie a break.

BBaggins06
12-01-2007, 01:18 AM
Kelly? Next time break the Zoloft in half before you take it, ok? :) Mahalo

Matt

Night Rider
12-01-2007, 01:32 AM
:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

*don't mind me, I'm just here to shit stir*

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2007, 01:32 AM
Mainstream Media Braveman, the kind that people actual watch lol

And I just think it's common courtesy.

mbf
12-01-2007, 01:33 AM
15. Women that complain about men all day long lol

16: cicks who complain that men ALWAYS cheat. yeah sure, but with WHOM?

mostly other chicks who LIKE to have an affair..... :lol:

17. chicks who date "players" in hopes to get a nice body to play with and then complain that their dates are dumb and rude.

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2007, 01:42 AM
She's a maniac..on the floor..and she's dancing likes she's never danced before!

Night Rider
12-01-2007, 01:44 AM
She's a manian..on the floor..and she's dancing likes she's never danced before!

Surei sing your way out of your troubles :lol:

mbf owned you

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2007, 01:49 AM
First off that Bitch didn't own me, he knows where I stand. I've talked to him many times in the chatrooms.

Night Rider
12-01-2007, 01:51 AM
you were OWNED BITCH HAHAHA

in the chatrooms looking for young prey again? :lol:

mbf
12-01-2007, 01:52 AM
kids.... please!

I am def no "bitch" , asshole, yes, but not a bitch lol......

oh, and YES, public radio is great. highly reccomended!

GrimFusion
12-01-2007, 01:56 AM
Kell, if only you had discovered the joys of thedilly 4 or 5 years before you signed up. You would have been a natural in the Gripe forum. Probably would have had a shot at being inducted into Griper's Inc., too.

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2007, 02:04 AM
Mainstream Media Braveman, the kind that people actual watch lol

And I just think it's common courtesy.

Ok Kelly. Mainsstream media, um, let's see now: NY Times, LA Times, Boston Globe, Time, Newsweek, Miami Herald, ABC News, CNN, CBS News, NBC News and hundreds of other responsible outlets, watched and read by millions, have covered TG issues. Guess what? Those media outlets also inform us about the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and pretty much all major events happening in our world. I used NPR as one example.

Common courtesy is not calling someone at 3am. In a perfect world you would never receive unsolicited mail, e-mails, phone calls or IMs. Guess what? :wink: Yes and they still refer to us as "HES" and "TRANSVESTITES"

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2007, 02:05 AM
kids.... please!

I am def no "bitch" , asshole, yes, but not a bitch lol......

oh, and YES, public radio is great. highly reccomended! :lol:

Tomfurbs
12-01-2007, 02:11 AM
'gumption'

I love this word.

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2007, 02:43 AM
Oh the people that act holier than thou cause they accept you but as soon as you get in a argument or debate. It's "I've always been nice to you even though of your "situation" etc like they are doing some charitable work because they are friends with you or accept you. SO PATHETIC.

And/OR

When people find out you are a transexual and they praise the guy you are dating. "Wow you are so brave and such a great guy to date her" blah blah blah when you are standing there with him. Like you are someone that is incapable to walk or some kind of cancer.

ironx
12-01-2007, 02:59 AM
Yes bitches my complaints.....And TJ if you say a single word against this I'll beat you lol

1. Why did you "decide" to become a girl? ANSWER: I didn't decide what a stupid ass question, it's how I feel. Do you think at the age of twelve I had the gumption or smarts to "decide" such a life changing decision. NO..it wasn't a want, it wasn't a desire...it was a NEED. A need to be ME. I was always ME. Simple ANSWER why do you feel as a man? YOU JUST DO you don't think about it. YOU JUST KNOW. SAME WITH A TRANSEXUAL!! There is no HIDDEN ASPECT TO IT.

2. Dumb questions about transexuals or what fucktards call shemales or chicks with dicks. IF YOU ARE SO INTERESTED in TRANSEXUALS do some research on it and MAYBE your dumb ass wouldn't offend the transexual you are speaking to.

3. PEOPLE THAT WATCH THE MEDIA TO COMPARE what a transexual is about. ANNOYS THE PISS OUT OF ME!!

4. People that can't look past the fact of being a transexual. They will always treat you as one, rather than a woman. YES FINE you have the oppisite sex organ than what you live as. SO WHAT!! So what if you get it sucked so what if you don't So what if you fuck with it so what if you don't. It doesn't make you any less or more of your NEEDED GENDER. WE LIKE TO BE TREATED AS WOMEN if you are MTF and we like to be treated as MEN if we are FTM.

5. GIRLS THAT ARE FARTHER IN THE TRANSITION that think they are all that. And a beginning girl gets hated on by them. The only reason these girls are hating on these beginners is cause they are still INSECURE no matter how much surgery they've gotten to appear their NEEDED GENDER I see this go on in chatrooms and other places all the time, and it ANNOYS THE PISS OUT OF ME.

6. TRANSEXUALS THAT CALL MEN FAGS ETC because they enjoy anal sex etc SEX DOESN'T MAKE THEM WHO THEY ARE it's their personality GIRLS and whats in their hearts and BRAINS. ISN"T THIS WHAT YOU PREACH why you want to be TREATED THE WAY YOU SHOULD as a FEMALE!!??!! STOP BEING HYPOCRITES.

7. Older transexuals that hate on the younger transexuals cause they look the way they want to look. ANOTHER THING I SEE THAT HAPPENS. There are plastic surgeons if you aren't happy then fix it. Don't hate on someone else. You should be stable enough to afford plastic surgery if you are older, and if you aren't go to school and get the things you need to do so. It's never too late to go back to school.

8. Transexuals against Gays and Lesbians and vice versa! It annoys me! Transexuals against the LGBT, omg this annoys me A LOT..if you don't feel they speak well enough for the COMMUNITY..STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT..AND GET YOUR ASS OUT THERE TO THE MEETINGS IN YOUR CITY OR TOWN AND PUT YOUR TWO CENTS IN. JOIN IT HELL I DID IT HELPS YOU GET YOUR VIEWS AND THOUGHTS OUT TO THE COMMUNITY. But sitting there complaining about it and saying oh they SUCK when you aren't doing anything to THEATE AND EDUCATE isn't going to change anything or make YOU ANY BETTER.

9. Are those men that just keep saying
You're Hot
Thanks
No realy you're hot
Okay thank you
and then they keep going and going until finally you are like STFU this isn't convo ASSHAT
What they want you to respond with is omg he thinks Im hot now I'll get on all fours and I'll let you fuck me. SORRY FELLAS BUT I'M NOT THAT DESPERATE lol

10 I have always found it rather rude to instant message someone out of the blue without first asking. Even in Chatrooms, I ask in open chat, before private messaging. I have explained this many times over to people, and they never seem to get it. If you get my name on here or on myspace or wherever else my name is advertised on. Send me a quick message ON HERE FIRST or on myspace. I like to know who is messaging me. So I don't have to go "Who is this?" cause it makes me come across as a BITCH when I'm not. So please if I haven't invited you to PRIVATE MESSAGE ME or I.M. me then DON'T DO IT!

11. Men that I allow to message me, and then assume I'm going to have cyber sex with them. THIS IS A DEFINITE NO! If thats what you want go to iFriends or Niteflirt and pay one of the girls on there. I will also take donations lol. I utilize my Messengers mostly for business or to talk with old friends. Yes I appreciate the compliments and what not, however you can send that in a message on HERE or in a comment. I will also not jump on webcam for you!

12. Men that think because they talked to me a few times and I seem to like them, that the above message will alter. I'm sorry, but unless we are talking for months. And the conversation is actually flowing and off the sex stuff. Then no it will not alter.

13. MEN that think because you have a certain expecation in a man or standard of what you want that you are SHALLOW. I'm sorry, but I refuse to let go of my standards on what I am attracted to and expect for me. I don't play the Because I'm a TRANSEXUAL I have to lower myself or I can't do this BECAUSE I'm a transexual. I get this mostly from older men, and to those men. It's just me personally I am not wanting to date someone older, I want a man my age. I know the rebuttle is, oh but I could give you security or I know myself better than a younger guy does etc etc etc. But sweety, if I dated an older guy it would be out of desperation to have someone in my life and for security/money. That to me isn't LOVE. And I'd hope you wouldn't want that for yourself. Not to mention the older gentleman can be just as BAD if not worse as a younger guy. Girls let it be known it's not BAD to have standards for yourself. Don't lower your standards, because of a few bad apples in your life. Be true to your heart and have respect for yourself. And by this I mean, I think a lot of girls will demean themselves or out of desperation stay in crappy relationships and be treated like shit, because they find a good looking guy and don't think they CAN DO ANY BETTER. Sweety you can, it will just take patience and knowing you CAN find him. And getting over the whole TRANSEXUAL BIT. Sweety young guys as well as older guys do this to not only transexuals, but woman too. It's not every guy, it's just that particular guy. Make that man WORK for you, he'll respect you in the END, and if he don't move on someone else WILL!

14. People that assume WAY too much what a person is about, because of their job or lifestyle. It's disgusting, take the time to know the person before you judge!

You can add :)

:what :cry :screwy :sleep :sleep :sleep

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2007, 03:06 AM
lol Iron

ironx
12-01-2007, 03:12 AM
lol Iron

Hmmm... :P Big kiss on you're glossy lips.. :wink:

MrsKellyPierce
12-01-2007, 04:06 AM
Thats not the only case its been done many times. With Calpernia Addams, Anna Alexander, and many many many many other transexuals.

MrsKellyPierce
12-02-2007, 01:06 AM
well then many don't follow those rules, especially in write ups.

2754tim
12-02-2007, 01:18 AM
Kelly,you're hot...really

TheGuard
12-02-2007, 01:29 AM
well then many don't follow those rules, especially in write ups.

It only exposes the individuals ignorance on the topic of transsexualism, it may be a slight in some cases, but most I would attribute to the individual simply being under-informed, though in journalism that is certainly no excuse, perhaps a subconscious dig, people are so quick to fear what they don't understand.

obsesedinok
12-02-2007, 01:47 AM
I chose my screen monicker in one of my frequent bouts of complete and utter lack of inspiration coupled with a general attitude of "wtf, who gives a shit." Apparently you can't change it. Can't even unsubribe and log an again. Guess I'll just wait till I get banned for it. :-)

obsesedinok
12-02-2007, 01:50 AM
Crap ... I can spell obsessed