PDA

View Full Version : NEWS FLASH - It's RAINING in San Diego!

justatransgirl
11-30-2007, 11:23 PM
Giggle...

Wow! Our first rain in like a YEAR! The roads are actually wet!

I LOVE the rain! I love to MAKE LOVE in the rain!

There were so many accidents during the morning comute the PD went on TV to say people with minor injuries should seek medical attention on their own... as PD and paramedics were only responding to major accidents. Took me nearly a hour to take Jessica to school and get home, usually a 20 minute trip.

Staying home to make love the rest of the day...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

audioguy
11-30-2007, 11:32 PM
Same in Los Angeles....

and I'm REALLY enjoying it. The rain sets a completely different mood entirely. Something new for all of the senses.

I'm feeling quite cozy at work... so no love making here at the moment.

Have fun.....

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-30-2007, 11:35 PM
What he said! LOL It's chilly and wet out. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
11-30-2007, 11:42 PM
so what, its snowing in AWSTRIA!

audioguy
11-30-2007, 11:43 PM
.... I know. I got all layered up with my hoodie and P-coat. I love it... So cleansing.

Now if it rained for a month straight, I might be a miserable bastard! I love how clear the sky will be when the sun comes back out... We get to shed the hazy brown blanket that we usually endure.

Hope you girls are staying as dry as you want to be ;)

xrey
12-01-2007, 12:01 AM
Still raining her in L.A. at 1:30 PM local time. Cancelled a lunch in W.L.A. cuz of the rain and the havoc it is causing with traffic.

It definately is cozy ... got a text today from a friend who said let's skip out of work and make love all day today. Had to tell her no - what an idiot!

The Piper
12-01-2007, 12:07 AM
Our first rain in like a YEAR!

WOW! A YEAR. That's hard for me to get my head around.
We go a week,MAX!! :cry:

marissaazts
12-01-2007, 12:27 AM
its raining in arizona also .... kinda nice

audioguy
12-01-2007, 12:32 AM
Still raining her in L.A. at 1:30 PM local time. Cancelled a lunch in W.L.A. cuz of the rain and the havoc it is causing with traffic.

It definately is cozy ... got a text today from a friend who said let's skip out of work and make love all day today. Had to tell her no - what an idiot!

If your like me, the weather really effects your mood as well as your decision making skills... Sounds like a bad decision! LoL

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do....

GrimFusion
12-01-2007, 12:57 AM
Giggle...

Wow! Our first rain in like a YEAR! The roads are actually wet!

I LOVE the rain! I love to MAKE LOVE in the rain!

There were so many accidents during the morning comute the PD went on TV to say people with minor injuries should seek medical attention on their own... as PD and paramedics were only responding to major accidents. Took me nearly a hour to take Jessica to school and get home, usually a 20 minute trip.

Staying home to make love the rest of the day...

Giggle,

lol. You Californians are funny in the same way us Oregonians are funny when it comes to snow. OMG! Rain! Shut down the town! Don't let Grandma leave the house! It's probably acid rain! It'll burn your eyes!

OK, so if you live anywhere around L.A., the last two comments are probably true. Here in Portland, it's been raining day-in and day-out nonstop for most of the past 2 weeks. I love it. ^_^

4star4
12-01-2007, 01:31 AM
We just put our summer clothes away last week here in Minnesota when the mercury dropped below 40 F. Fall season didn't last too long here, as we're now in a winter storm advisory. Tomorrow we're expecting 6-10 inches of snow with freezing rain and sleet somewhere in between. Hope to see some cute snow T-bunnies out there.....

Willie Escalade
12-01-2007, 02:33 AM
"It Never Rains In Southern California" :D

Tail Gunner
12-01-2007, 02:51 AM
Yeah, rainy and cold, made for a good lazy day nap..:)

audioguy
12-01-2007, 03:01 AM
Oh yeah.....

Actually, not to sound like a wuss or anything, It's the perfect day for just laying in bed with a girl... a little laughing, a little luvin', some cuddling up, more luvin'.... Lol
Some delivery food.... LOTS of kissing and making out.

You never have to leave the bed, really

Ecstatic
12-01-2007, 03:08 AM
LOL, here in Massachusetts if we get less than 40 inches of rain a year, it's a drought (some years the rainfall can reach 60-70 inches, though that's nothing compared to Hana, Maui, where they get 450 inches of rain annually). And Sunday night into Monday morning we're expecting up to 6" of snow--and me without my snow tires mounted yet!

tg4me
12-01-2007, 03:09 AM
I'm happy for all of you. It's been a rough summer. Spent many a year in North park, College area and El Cajon. I miss the Beat farmers most. RIP Country Dick and Buddy Blue.

justatransgirl
12-01-2007, 04:36 AM
I'm happy for all of you. It's been a rough summer. Spent many a year in North park, College area and El Cajon. I miss the Beat farmers most. RIP Country Dick and Buddy Blue.

Ah, yes, San Diego's version of the ghetto... :-) Only place in the US where a house in a poverty stricken enighborhood will cost you $450,000.00

LOL, here in Massachusetts if we get less than 40 inches of rain a year, it's a drought (some years the rainfall can reach 60-70 inches, though that's nothing compared to Hana, Maui, where they get 450 inches of rain annually). And Sunday night into Monday morning we're expecting up to 6" of snow--and me without my snow tires mounted yet!

Hana - the only place in the world I can get carsick while driving... and for those who don't know it's where Charles Lindberg retired and is buried. If anybody wants to go to Maui I have a friend with a 1 bedroom condo in Kiehe on the ocean, that he rents for $79 a night. PM me.

Giggle,

Steve-Oh
12-01-2007, 06:34 PM
WOW! It's Saturday morning in AZ and it's STILL raining!!!

Look out Plains, Midwest and East Coast, more is on the way - BRRR!

CORVETTEDUDE
12-02-2007, 03:26 AM
Holy shit, Jamie....I think it might have rained, maybe a dozen times in all the years I was stationed in San Diego.

KiraHarden
12-02-2007, 03:40 AM
RAIN! I just made a snowball :D

audioguy
12-02-2007, 03:43 AM
Hey, Kira....

We'll assume you mean with the cold white powdery stuff outside. ;)

I miss snow.

The new avatar looks fantastic......

KiraHarden
12-02-2007, 03:47 AM
Hey, Kira....

We'll assume you mean with the cold white powdery stuff outside. ;)

I miss snow.

The new avatar looks fantastic......
Im in a snowstorm here, not the lines, who wants to go sledding...

audioguy
12-02-2007, 04:10 AM
That wasn't the reference I was making, but either way, I was just kiddin' :)

I used to love sledding as a kid! It's been too long. I'm a little jealous.

KiraHarden
12-02-2007, 04:22 AM
That wasn't the reference I was making, but either way, I was just kiddin' :)

I used to love sledding as a kid! It's been too long. I'm a little jealous.

OOPS! :oops:

audioguy
12-02-2007, 04:30 AM
OOPS! :oops:[/quote]

Too cute......

KiraHarden
12-02-2007, 04:36 AM
OOPS! :oops:

Too cute......[/quote]
TY !

audioguy
12-02-2007, 04:47 AM
But, of course.....

And thank you for changing your avatar. Pretty nice! And I love the other picture you had, as well.....

Stay warm....

KiraHarden
12-02-2007, 04:56 AM
But, of course.....

And thank you for changing your avatar. Pretty nice! And I love the other picture you had, as well.....

Stay warm....
I plan on it, and TY on compliments... just took the avatar a few hrs ago.