PDA

View Full Version : Dominatrix crossdressing

Micko69
11-30-2007, 04:41 PM
I always wanted to have myself dominated like this. Anyone got any ideas?

I had put a lot of thought into my next session. I had got everything I needed together, and now waited for him to arrive. Today was the day I was going to have it all my way - no more half measures. I wanted to make real changes to my sessions, and I was looking forward to the encounter more then he was. We had talked on the phone and he seemed as keen as all the others, but as usual I suspected there were things he wouldn't do. But from what I could workout about his personal life he would make a perfect candidate for real change.

When he turned up I took him into the front room and we sat down for a chat. He was average in everyway, height, looks, hair, and facial features, the perfect blank canvas. I began to question him on what he wanted from our encounter, and what he was prepared to do for me. He seemed to agree with everything I suggested. I'm sure he had always wanted to do what I had in mind, and was probably willing to do more. But of course his outside life prevented him from doing so. I did not tell him everything, as he would never find it in himself to agree. I would just have to convince him as we went along to go where he had never been. I knew once there, he would never want to return to his old life.

I sent him upstairs to shower, and when I thought he was relaxed I went in. I looked like a plastic clad biohazard nurse, dressed in the water proof pvc for the work that was to take place in the shower. I pushed the plastic stool into the shower and made him sit down. I rubbed shaving cream over his legs and began to shave from the top of his legs down. He didn't want me to do the lower part of his legs, as he had to be able to wear shorts at work. I happily agreed and moved my attention to his chest. Again he resisted having his whole chest shaved, begrudgingly I agreed to leave part of his chest hair. I rubbed the shaving cream all over his arms, but he protested strongly. With my patience wearing thin I struck a compromise to allow me to do his underarms. He would just have to wear a tee shirt for a while.

I suggested a little massage and could see he was clearly puzzled by my generosity. He was in a warm steamy shower room, and a massage would surely help release his masculine tensions so of course he agreed. Using the shaving cream I began rubbing his whole body, massaging deeply and thoroughly until I had covered his entire body. "Relax for five minutes, and I will be back to rinse you off." I came back in the room to find him relaxing blissfully. I took the shower nozzle and began to rinse him clean, washing down his back I was happy to find the results as I wanted. The hair removal cream disguised as shaving cream had worked perfectly, the hair on his body was now washing away just as I had planned. As I came around to his arms and chest he began to see what I already knew. He grabbed his arm for a closer look "Fuck, fuck, fuck." is all he could keep saying. I couldn't help laughing. He grabbed the shower nozzle out of my hand, and began madly washing himself down. "Thanks for the help." I said laughingly.

By the time he had finished he stood before me totally hairless from neck to toe. The look on his face was one of horror and amazement. I stepped forward and ran my latex gloved hands over his warm body. "See how it feels." As I grab his butt cheeks in my hand. "It's like being touched for the very first time." His stiffing cock needed no explanation. I could see his mind flipping from terror to bliss, he had dreamed of this day, and dreaded it. Sure it was going to cause him embarrassment in the outside world, but he could already see and feel, in my world being smooth and hairless was going to be worth the outside humiliation.

"What about my mates at work."

"You have to trust me, I know what's possible." I handed him a towel, and told him to meet me in the medical room when he was dry.

I had changed into my medical uniform, and was now ready to deal with his crotch. I positioned him up on the medical table and strapped his leg into the stirrups, giving me complete access to his genitals and anus. The crutch area was still in need of hair removal, as the cream had not penetrated well in that area. I carefully shaved, washed, and dried his crutch and genitals.

Tucking of the penis can now begin. The problem as always, is trying to keep down an erect penis. The thought of being tucked, and the psychical handling of the penis generally keep it erect. So I leave the penis alone, and start with the anus inserting a small butt-plug with just a minimum of lube. Using my CBT skills I use light cord to separate the testicules, left to right, and cross strap the penis. I then wait for the penis to become a flaccid, and as quickly as I can anchor it to the butt-plug. The penis is then strapped between the legs, leaving it to strain against the butt plug. It's now securely tucked away even without underwear, and with some careful placement of medical tape the tuck starts to look realistic. It always thrills me to see his penis disappear, vanish!

I changed my gloves and apron, and moved onto creating his breasts. I'd brought in my highest quality silicon breast forms, which I reserve only for special transformations. As he lay on the table I prepared his chest with rubbing alcohol and spirit gum, the breast will adhere perfectly to the clean hairless skin. To this point I had been so deep in thought and action, like a Doctor in surgery, that I had barely thought to speak to him. I suddenly looked up at him to ask, "What size breasts do you want?" He started to go red and with much umm'ing and ah'ing could only mumble: "What do you think."

"Small?" I replied. I could see he was disappointed with my choice, but the reality was there was only one size: large! but I wanted him to ask for what he really wanted.

"Will you be happy with small breasts?"

"Not really", he mumbled.

"So what do you want?"

"I want large breasts Miss Veronica." He was beetroot red, and completely embarrassed by his admission. He was now going to have what we both wanted, and I began carefully attaching the silicon breasts. He then had to lay still and relax for fifteen minutes to allow the adhesive to dry. While his breasts were adhering to his body, I cut and manicured his toenails while his feet were in such a workable position. I painted the nails a high gloss bright red.

While the adhesive and toenails dried, I changed from my medical gear into something more comfortable. It was time to work on the face, so it was out of the medical room, and into the dressing room. Here I proceeded to partially dress him. Firstly, I powdered and perfumed his entire body. I then pulled on a pink patent leather corset to cinch his waist to give a more feminine hourglass figure. I would have to continue tightening the corset throughout the day to achieve the perfect shape. Next I sat him down and pulled on silky sheer skin toned stockings with seams. They must of felt great on his freshly shaved legs as I saw the tape start to strain at his crutch. I attached the stocking to a pink frilly garter belt with white trim, which attached to the bottom of the corset to emphasise the hips and backside. I then pulled up into place the matching pink silk nickers, creating a completely feminine looking crutch and backside. I selected a pair of black patent leather stilettos, with seven-inch heel and lockable ankle straps, I slipped each foot into the heels and locked them onto his feet. I now had what was starting to look like a very feminine woman, from the neck down at least, it was time to work my artistic magic on his face.

I got him to sit in the make-up chair and to make himself comfortable, for what was going to be a lengthy sit. I suggested I could put his neck in a brace to help relieve the stress of trying to keep his head still for so long. "It would also stop you from fidgeting around for the long sitting period." He thought this was a good idea, and allowed me to do it. I placed a pink leather high-necked brace around his neck and fastened it firmly. The brace matched the corset and feminised his neckline beautifully. I then tied light rope through the rings attached to the brace, to the back of the chair. This held the neck and head firmly in the upright position. "There now, you can relax and enjoy all the pampering. I should also pin your hands down so can't touch your face and ruin your make-up before you see it." He resisted this suggestion, but I made a compromise of suggesting just one hand. The wrist cuffs I use look like beautiful bracelets, so he was happy to wear both for me, and true to my word I attached only one hand to the arm of the chair.

Now I got started, I covered his face with skin conditioner and an eye treatment that covered his eyes. While the conditioner and eye patches did their work, I grabbed my glue gun and started to attach the blonde hair extensions I'd brought with me. He asked me what I was doing and I replied. "I'm just giving you a hair treatment, so the wig will sit better." I handed him the wig to feel, telling him it was the one he would be wearing, I got on with the hair extensions as fast as I could. I offered to take the wig from him, and as I did I locked his free arm into the chair.

I laughed, saying "Did you really think I'd be happy with a compromise?" The hair he was now starting to feel on his shoulders was actual sections of hair glued on to his own hair very close to the roots. He was never going to be able to remove it unless he was prepared to shave his head. Sure he could cut it, but the volume, texture and colour would continue to look feminine. At this point he was completely unaware as he thought it was the wig. When I had finished I wiped off the conditioner, and removed the patches allowing him to see again. He was straining his head against the brace so he could see the blonde locks falling on his shoulders. I grabbed a handful and pulled it out in front of him until I heard him cry "Ouch!"

"Feels like your own hair doesn't it?"

"Yes it does."

I grabbed the hair at random pulling it back and forth. "Trying taking this off when its time for home." He laughed, as he had no idea what I had done. I wasn't about to explain, he could work it out in his own time when his hands were free.

With both hands pinned down to the chair, and his neck fixed firmly in the brace, I calmly picked up a razor and shaved off both his eyebrows. I don't think the shock of this really sunk-in, as he could not see the dramatic change this had made.

"Don't know what you are going to tell the guys at work." I said. He didn't respond other than frown. He was starting to realise resistance was useless, and was resigning himself to the fact he was going to have to deal with the "issue" in the outside world. I applied foundation and powder to my now blank face. I would now be able to recreate a new face without the hindrance of male eyebrows. I worked at shaping and shading the eyes into a beautiful feminine look. I then drew on a set of thin and highly arched eyebrows, giving the face a completely different look. I added mascara to enhance his naturally long lashes and his eyes become a woman's. I add blush to his cheeks to give them a rosy glow and blend it to give the look of high cheekbones. All that is left to add is lipstick, I enhance and improve the natural line of his lips with deep red lipstick. I leave the lips wet with a thick coating of lip-gloss. I step back to take a good look, adding any finishing touches necessary to make the face the work of art my reputation as a transformer has been built on. It has taken a good deal of time and effort to get his face to this level, but as usual it's an amazing transformation. At this point I can no longer call him a "him", from this point on he is a she. All I have to do now is trim and style her hair and it's complete. I now spin the chair around so she can see her self for the first time. She is genuinely shocked. Before her in the mirror is a woman - it is clearly her, but it is a beautiful woman she has never seen before. She is instantly infatuated by her own image, and cannot take her eyes off herself. This is how I know my work has been a success. I set to work on the long blonde hair, back combing it and teasing it into up-do with fringe. All the time she sits there staring at herself, and her breasts.

I unfasten the neck brace, and release her hands from the chair. The first thing she does is touch her self all over, running her hands all over her body exploring the new curves and smoothness. She stands and looks at her body from every angel in the mirror. All she can do is repeat over again. "My god I can't believe it's me."

"Well it is you, and you better get used to it, because you can't stand around here all day staring at yourself in the mirror", I say finally. I had done all the hard work up to this point, and I now wanted a return on my efforts. She was my creation and therefore my property, if she wanted to exist as she was, she would have to live by my rule. I handed her the bra that matched the nickers and made her put it on.

It was a winter's afternoon and I was ready for my afternoon tea, so I was about to send her on her first excursion out into world. Being a cool afternoon I handed her a mid length leather skirt, and white angora style polo neck top to wear. For her first trip I could not send her out in seven-inch heels, I needed her to return still able to walk! So I removed the shoe locks, and gave her a pair of leather boots with a more sensible heel. I then dropped a beautiful leather coat and bag beside her, and gave her my instructions.

"I want you to go down to the Seven Eleven on the corner, and pick up some milk, and a few other things. Everything you need is in your bag."

I could see the apprehension on her face, and I knew I was going to have trouble getting her out the door. I stood up.

"Right lets go, I haven't got all day", and I began gesturing towards the door. She reluctantly got to here feet and started walking.

"You will have to walk better than that if your going to convince anyone outside." I gave a brief lesson on walking and deportment in the hallway. I was in no mood for anymore time wasting. I put on my coat and opened the front door, stepped out and waited for her to join me. She reluctantly stepped out and passed me on the stairs. I quickly stepped back inside, and slammed the door shut. I could immediately hear her at the door knocking and pleading to get back in.

"I will let you back in when you show me you have the milk." She pleaded with me that she couldn't do it.

"Show me the milk, and I will open the door. It's that simple!" I then went off to lay out the maid's outfit for her return. When, or if, she returns she is about to get a real lesson in what it means to be a woman - now that's another story.

http://salonkittys.com/bdsm/transsexuals/veronica.shtml