PDA

View Full Version : To all the Girls/Ladies

Adam_Thompson
05-28-2005, 03:00 AM
I just wanna personally thank you all for making this forum what it is. Even though its not my forum, its good as hell because there are a good ratio of guys and girls with good and sometimes entertaining things to discuss...I'm not trying to kiss any ass(in any way), but I just wanted all the Hung Angels and soon to be Hung Angels that at least 1 member of this forum appreciates you for real

Adam_Thompson
05-28-2005, 03:03 AM
I just wanna personally thank you all for making this forum what it is. Even though its not my forum, its good as hell because there are a good ratio of guys and girls with good and sometimes entertaining things to discuss...I'm not trying to kiss any ass(in any way), but I just wanted all the Hung Angels and soon to be Hung Angels that at least 1 member of this forum appreciates you for real

That definitely includes you Jade

blckhaze
05-28-2005, 03:03 AM
Make that two. if this forum for was all male. it be kinda wierd and onesided. the girls add balance and give us their unique views.

Overlord Abomination
05-28-2005, 03:15 AM
Pucker up guys, And remember the pattern is always One cheek then the others, Preferably Left to right, But right to left isnt wrong, Just a shuned practice.

Overlord Abomination
05-28-2005, 03:16 AM
Before someone takes me serious and pull a goodpotus V.s Adam Thompson, Im not entirely serious.

You must kiss the top of the crack then the bottom... Ok There I said it

SexxxyJade
05-28-2005, 03:18 AM
<<<<BLUSHING!!!1 :oops:

SexxxyJade
05-28-2005, 03:40 AM
Ohhhhhhhhh so that must be what they mean when they say "tea bagging" @ Overlord!
sorry to get off the subject, just really got into the thumbnail

Overlord Abomination
05-28-2005, 04:04 AM
I actually think tea bagging is when someone dips there nuts in someone elses mouth. What you see in my avatar is The infamous fack fucking. One of lifes more precious things. Doesnt it just bring a tear to your eye and a rush of blood that special spot below your belt.

Everyone chant!! "Go roxy go"