PDA

View Full Version : Question: How come the trouble makers never come to chat?

echimandu
11-30-2007, 02:46 AM
They know who they are. I never see them in the chat room. Any theories as to why this is so?

Quinn
11-30-2007, 02:49 AM
Nonsense, I've been in the chat room plenty of times.

-Quinn

Night Rider
11-30-2007, 02:50 AM
chat rooms are for paedophiles..

trannybanger
11-30-2007, 02:55 AM
well....

- for brenda it is difficult to look up words in the thesaurus while typing in a rapidly moving chat.

- tsvanessa can't keep his eyes focused on the screen movement because she is chill at home with her girls puffin on a blunt

- and mimiplastered is busy filming herself either on her popular show or on the popular bus route

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-30-2007, 02:57 AM
:lol:

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

echimandu
11-30-2007, 03:04 AM
well....

- for brenda it is difficult to look up words in the thesaurus while typing in a rapidly moving chat.

- tsvanessa can't keep his eyes focused on the screen movement because she is chill at home with her girls puffin on a blunt

- and mimiplastered is busy filming herself either on her popular show or on the popular bus routeHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

echimandu
11-30-2007, 03:05 AM
Nonsense, I've been in the chat room plenty of times.

-QuinnQuinn, you're not a trouble maker.

Quinn
11-30-2007, 03:07 AM

Um.... We prefer to be referred to by the politically correct term "kid-touchers," thank you very much. The nerve of some people. :lol:

-Quinn

Quinn
11-30-2007, 03:09 AM
well....

- and mimiplastered is busy filming herself either on her popular show or on the popular bus routeHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Night Rider
11-30-2007, 03:10 AM

Um.... We prefer to be referred to by the politically correct term "kid-touchers," thank you very much. The nerve of some people. :lol:

-Quinn

LMAO :lol:

..I do apologize

tsntx
11-30-2007, 03:11 AM
lol at "mimiplastered"

lust4ts
11-30-2007, 03:14 AM
I went in there last night for the first time because the server was slow here, and I just seemed to cause trouble!

:lol: @ Quinn

MrsKellyPierce
11-30-2007, 03:15 AM
Hey nighrider screw you I chat in there lol

mbf
11-30-2007, 03:16 AM
I chat in there lol

you LIVE there Kel :wink:

Night Rider
11-30-2007, 03:16 AM
Hey nighrider screw you I chat in there lol

so you're admitting you're a peado

...I thought better of you Kelly

:smh

DJ_Asia
11-30-2007, 04:27 AM
Been busy working so perhaps a bit outta the loop but...

Did HA finally get a chat room going and if so whats the URL? Might pop in...

EDIT: Found it

justatransgirl
11-30-2007, 10:55 AM
Cause I'm too busy posting BS here...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

If you want to chat call me on the phone and tell me you are in the chat room and I'll go over there... Alexander Graham Bell must be rolling over in his grave...

TJT
11-30-2007, 07:12 PM

-Quinn

I guess "baby bangers" is out too.

TJ347
12-01-2007, 07:02 AM
They know who they are. I never see them in the chat room. Any theories as to why this is so?

Only theory I have is that you're not looking hard enough... I've been there any number of times.

Of course, then there are the cowards who log in as "gabber403" or create some obscure handle so you don't know they're really hondarobot, trying to find out some info on the DL, or be taken seriously by people who otherwise wouldn't give him the time of day. Sad shit, but so it goes. Nothing new really.

So, let's see what's up in chat now...

hondarobot
12-01-2007, 07:07 AM

Only theory I have is that you're not looking hard enough... I've been there any number of times.

Of course, then there are the cowards who log in as "gabber403" or create some obscure handle so you don't know they're really hondarobot, trying to find out some info on the DL, or be taken seriously by people who otherwise wouldn't give him the time of day. Sad shit, but so it goes. Nothing new really.

So, let's see what's up in chat now...

I've been on the chat once, I never created a fake name. Why would I do that? Want to meet me in the chat now? Say it, loser.

TJ347
12-01-2007, 07:21 AM
How easy is it to get a response from you, dickless? And I thought you weren't coming back to chat for a long time? Whatever happened to that? Not that it matters, seeing as how I block fools like yourself immediately so that your idiocy doesn't ruin my fun. So, join the chat or not, you're still a degenerate scumbag regardless.

Have a blessed day! :D

hondarobot
12-01-2007, 07:31 AM
How easy is it to get a response from you, dickless? And I thought you weren't coming back to chat for a long time? Whatever happened to that? Not that it matters, seeing as how I block fools like yourself immediately so that your idiocy doesn't ruin my fun. So, join the chat or not, you're still a degenerate scumbag regardless.

Worthless. Called out several times, didn't open his mouth in chat. I'm not surprised at all.

TJ347
12-01-2007, 07:33 AM

Worthless. Called out several times, didn't open his mouth in chat. I'm not surprised at all.

Observe how this pathetic imbecile missed the part where I explained that I blocked him in chat, preventing any comments he might make from being displayed on my monitor. What an idiot... but then, who didn't already know that? :smh

hondarobot
12-01-2007, 07:36 AM
Keep digging, loser.

TJ347
12-01-2007, 07:40 AM
Though I never gave you consent to speak to me honda (not that failing to get consent has ever stopped you in the past), carry on if you like. I'll be heading off to bed now... You sir, bore me just that much.

hondarobot
12-01-2007, 07:42 AM
The "consent to speak to you" is sadly missed.

hondarobot
12-01-2007, 07:48 AM
OMG, you two just had your big chance to own each other in the chat room! lol

He shut up as soon as I logged on. What could I do?

:?

Good night.

hondarobot
12-01-2007, 08:07 AM
Hmm. I will not post against TJ anymore. That seems like the honorable thing to do.