PDA

View Full Version : JOHN' HAS HE-SHE HOOKER NIGHTMARE

NYCe
05-26-2005, 11:26 PM
Ah, you've got to love the post!

http://www.nypost.com/php/pfriendly/pfriendly_new.php

JOHN' HAS HE-SHE HOOKER NIGHTMARE

By LARRY CELONA and PERRY CHIARAMONTE

A man who arranged to meet a "woman" for oral sex in an Upper East Side apartment got more than he bargained for — first, the hooker turned out to be a man, then "she" stabbed him, and finally, "her" roommate sprayed him with Mace, police said.

Glenn McDowell, 37, was stabbed several times in the hands, abdomen and buttocks at around 3:30 p.m. after getting into a heated argument with the prostitute, who he thought was a woman when they met last month in an Internet chat room.

McDowell, of Brooklyn, arranged to meet Andrea Williams, 18, yesterday at an apartment on First Avenue near East 68th Street that she was illegally subletting, police said.

Williams allegedly agreed to perform oral sex on McDowell in exchange for $100.

The tranny told cops that while the sex act was going on, McDowell — not knowing his date was a he — asked to have intercourse.

Cops said that when Williams turned him down, McDowell turned violent and the tranny pulled out a knife.

That's when Williams' roommate, Marie Delince, 35, used Mace on both of them to end the fight, a police source said.

McDowell scrambled for the door, running out of the building and making his way to a pizza parlor.

He asked to use the bathroom, and customers noticed he was trying to stop the bleeding with napkins.

"He came out of the bathroom and he looked out of it," said Robert Shala, an employee of the restaurant.

McDowell told EMTs who were treating him that he had "been hit by a car," witnesses said.

McDowell was taken to New York Hospital.

Williams was arrested last night and charges are pending, sources said.

Shala said Williams and his roommate "looked like two fat girls. You wouldn't be able to tell if either of them was a man."

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-26-2005, 11:33 PM
LOL, somewhere online there is a picture of one of em
somewhere.....................

Overlord Abomination
05-26-2005, 11:47 PM
lol Great article

"Shala said Williams and his roommate "looked like two fat girls. You wouldn't be able to tell if either of them was a man.""

AHAHAHAHAHAAA

Vicki Richter
05-27-2005, 01:02 AM
Even fat girls can charge $100 for a blow job. How sad.

joyboy123
05-27-2005, 01:35 AM

True, but it has to make you wonder what he must have looked like. :lol:

Bam
05-28-2005, 08:26 AM
Even fat girls can charge $100 for a blow job. How sad.That's gotta make a beautiful specimen like you wonder what you could charge.

Shining Star
05-28-2005, 09:58 PM
Even fat girls can charge $100 for a blow job. How sad.That's gotta make a beautiful specimen like you wonder what you could charge.

No one deserves to go through this, but if the man agreed to pay for sex according to the law he is also guilty of solicitation. If I were in custody, I'd make sure my lawyer brought up that fact. But then again considering how much trouble these girls are in, might be better to leave well enough alone.

Didnt there used to be a big black trannie called "Summer" that lived over that way?

Reddman
05-29-2005, 10:24 PM
from gawker.com:

Why I Love New York: A List
Filed under Culture : Crime
1. “A man who arranged to meet a ‘woman’ for oral sex in an Upper East Side apartment got more than he bargained for — first, the hooker turned out to be a man, then ‘she’ stabbed him, and finally, ‘her’ roommate sprayed him with Mace, police said.”
2. They met online in a chat room.
3. “She” was 18 and living in an illegal sublet.
4. The tranny was paid $100 by the man, 37-year-old Glenn McDowell, for a blow-job.
5. It was 3:30 in the afternoon. On a Tuesday.
6. When the tranny refused to have sex with him, McDowell turned vaguely “violent.”
7. Stabbing! Mace! Fluids!
8. The tranny and “her” roommate “looked like two fat girls. You wouldn’t be able to tell if either of them was a man"

LMAO you just can't make stuff up like this.

Reddman
05-29-2005, 10:42 PM
LOL, somewhere online there is a picture of one of em
somewhere.....................

Reddman
05-29-2005, 10:58 PM
Actually the guy laid out in the street for a bit and fabricated a BS story like he was a victim of a hit and run driver before he dashed into the pizza shop. Oh the shame :lol:

magic9inch
05-29-2005, 11:48 PM
this lame. i wish a tranny would try me like that

TeeLover
05-30-2005, 02:46 AM

Even sadder is that someone will pay them a $100...

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-30-2005, 01:25 PM
stumbled across this on "the list"
it's long but thorough

-------VOLUPTIOUS SWEET JUICY BIG GIRL BLOW JOB SPECIAL--------------- - 26
Reply to: anon-74785098@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-05-22, 9:25PM EDT

My name is Yasmin
-40 for Head with condom (80 without)
-100 for bj/sex(160 bbbj/sex)
-120 for bj/anal(180 bbbj/anal)
All 1/2 hour sessions
One hour session for full service is 300
My number is *I deleted the # for obvious reasons*
off 68th street and 1st avenue
Only call the day You want to meet up
About me
5'11" 48 DD 26 years old
almond complexion
Haitien/Dominican big girl
INCALL ONLY don't travel
This big girl knows how to blow baby...YOU WILL LEAVE HAPPY AND SATISFIED

next is this
Reply to: anon-75534598@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-05-26, 6:46PM EDT
Wow I think Candi is a DUDE! There was a guy that was stabbed from his/her incall location the other day. This man was getting orol and then he had crave for full service instaead he got knifed! The police came and broke up the fight
and determined she was dude. I think Yasmin helper her. They had been posting and providing for weeks!! Wow! Guys check out the girls 1st before you get serviced. When giving review describe what you liked and disliked about encounter. That way help mongers and providers may benfit fron criticism or praise.. Boycott is funny.. You have budget use it do a littler research and you will be fine

then this:
Yasmin :-( - m4w
Reply to: anon-75602058@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-05-27, 7:45AM EDT

Shit, I called her # this morning and no answer. I guess the shit that went down in the paper was true. But how on earth could Candi be a man. Was that someone else's punani that was all pasted in Candi's pics? I never saw Candi only Yasmin. Young girls aren't my thing.

this is where it gets good: "finale"
Hi This is Yasmin - w4m - 26
Reply to: anon-75605746@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-05-27, 8:47AM EDT

To all the people on craigslist
i never knew until i was told wednesday that candi was a guy..she never told me well i mean he never told me i was just as shocked and freaked out when i found out..and what u read in the papers is true she did stab someone but i dont even know myself what went down for it to get to that point. i was there but really dont know all the details on why they( the guy and candi) lied and not telling the whole truth..i was told that the guy must of found out that she was a guy and freaked out but i dont even know what would make candi stab him..i thought he/she was being attacked and tried to help her..anyway i dont know what i am allowed to say but just wanted to set the record straight that i never knew she was a he and to all the guys that came to visit her i cant believe u guys didnt know either unless all of u guys are gay or into transvestites even to the regular guys..omg i am still in shock and i am just happy that ordeal is over and behind me and really wouldnt wish what i went thru on anybody...and also to say that i am 100 percent female cause my family read that they said they were two trans and i am not a he/she i am all girl. :roll:

I'll sit back and let yall respond to this shit, can't wait to hear the responses