PDA

View Full Version : Love? Sex?

suckseed
11-28-2007, 09:44 PM
Class, cocks down. You too, Betty. We're going to have a pop quiz.
Extra points for explaining yourself. Remember...the operative word is really want....

ironx
11-28-2007, 10:10 PM
Class, cocks down. You too, Betty. We're going to have a pop quiz.
Extra points for explaining yourself. Remember...the operative word is really want....

The Real Fleshlight of course.. with the dildo is a + :lol:

suckseed
11-29-2007, 04:30 AM
time for the evening poll bump...not the best kind unfortunately...

JamesHunt
11-29-2007, 04:32 AM
FWIW, i voted "Someone that I enjoy in and out of bed."

blckhaze
11-29-2007, 04:34 AM
B) you only live once, so i wanna enjoy every minute.

JamesHunt
11-29-2007, 04:36 AM
I don't understand this option

Someone that makes me crazy in love

can you elaborate....

suckseed
11-29-2007, 04:41 AM

can you elaborate....

Sure. A is someone that makes you feel like you did the first time you fell in love, with the intense highs...and if experience is any guide, the inevitable downslide...but maybe not! Maybe a soulmate. You're leaving yourself vulnerable.

B is the more mature relationship with lower highs and lows that don't hurt so much...easier on the heart but less of a rush. You enjoy them but keep your emotions in check...maybe you don't want or believe in A anymore.

JamesHunt
11-29-2007, 04:48 AM

can you elaborate....

Sure. A is someone that makes you feel like you did the first time you fell in love, with the intense highs...and if experience is any guide, the inevitable downslide...but maybe not! Maybe a soulmate. You're leaving yourself vulnerable.

B is the more mature relationship with lower highs and lows that don't hurt so much...easier on the heart but less of a rush. You enjoy them but keep your emotions in check...maybe you don't want or believe in A anymore.

A is generally a one sided affair. Sure, if you feel the same way about each other, it's explosive.

suckseed
11-29-2007, 04:50 AM
Which means you really want....?

JamesHunt
11-29-2007, 04:53 AM
Which means you really want....?

B) lol :lol:

Quiet Reflections
11-29-2007, 05:13 AM
Ive had great sex and great love and the love is way more fufilling! id have to say Someone that makes me crazy in love

maxraw1
11-29-2007, 08:35 AM
right now i really need a fuck buddy, because i love it when a woman is packing a gun bigger then mine - is that honest enough?

JANIRA
11-29-2007, 08:39 AM
Well as much as i would love to be in love .....again! I would have to go with someone who i can enjoy in & outta bed. There is really no rush to fall in love let him enjoy me as me to him, and it will eventually come through,,, i CANT HELP IM A PURE LIBRA,, WE LOVE TO LOVE, AND BE LOVED.

theone
11-29-2007, 08:39 AM
It may sound corny, however, I really want to find that special someone for me.

It may be a young man's stupid dream, but hey, i'll never stop dreaming.

So I voted option A.

JANIRA
11-29-2007, 08:43 AM

So I voted option A.

Its never stupid!!!! Love never has limits, i met many people who say love doesnt exsit, those people i know are bitter lonley people who are self absorbed and selfish,,,The best love you can have is for yourself. I knwo i might sound like a Dear abby colum, buts its true,, LOVE EXIST!!!!!!!!!!

theone
11-29-2007, 08:50 AM

So I voted option A.

Its never stupid!!!! Love never has limits, i met many people who say love doesnt exsit, those people i know are bitter lonley people who are self absorbed and selfish,,,The best love you can have is for yourself. I knwo i might sound like a Dear abby colum, buts its true,, LOVE EXIST!!!!!!!!!!

They are really beautiful words. :D

I've never personally been in love, but i hope to one day experience it. I also believe it exists, regardless of what others may say.

Don't stop wishing everyone. :)

suckseed
11-29-2007, 08:51 AM
I'm a Libra too. I'm not a big believer in astology, but I've always thought it was interesting that our symbol is the scale. I have a real tendency to try to look at things from both sides. Do you do that, Janira? And yes, totally with you on the love and be loved thing...but aren't most people like that?

JANIRA
11-29-2007, 09:07 AM
Yes, i m very much like that, i always try to see boths sides, in everything, plus im a huge observer , i love to sit back and watch it all. It has to do with balance knowing that we "Librans" are so intune with our selves and pur surroundings, we also have alot to do with justice, thats were the seeings both sides of everything come into play. We are all about reasoning, peaceful, love,, were hippys,,lol in way, and we can also be veryy undecided. Im a september Libra,, and you? Also September and October Libras are veryyyyy diffrent they are more aggressive, but dont sleep.. i am quite the pistol when you push my buttons,,,,TRUST ME!!!!

suckseed
11-29-2007, 09:13 AM
I'm a September. Generally very peaceful, yes, but can be hot tempered, especially when I perceive someone bullying someone else. As I've gotten older I've gotten a lot better at keeping anger in check and letting go of it. I realize that feeling that way is only hurting me, plus it's not real fun to be around. Lol @ the hippie remark, can totally relate! I don't think I've actually conversed with you before. You're quite the beauty. You must be happy with that head of hair!

alphanumeric
11-29-2007, 09:21 AM
found this on the net...

http://www.marbellaguide.com/en/hilaroscope-libra.html

JANIRA
11-29-2007, 09:25 AM
I'm a September. Generally very peaceful, yes, but can be hot tempered, especially when I perceive someone bullying someone else. As I've gotten older I've gotten a lot better at keeping anger in check and letting go of it. I realize that feeling that way is only hurting me, plus it's not real fun to be around. Lol @ the hippie remark, can totally relate! I don't think I've actually conversed with you before. You're quite the beauty. You must be happy with that head of hair!,,

THANK YOU, BUT MY HAIRSTYLIST ALSO DESREVES THE CREDIT,,LOL :wink:

justatransgirl
11-29-2007, 10:25 AM
Just need fuck buddys to cover my needs, sexual and financial...

I've got a lover...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

suckseed
11-29-2007, 10:51 AM
Just need fuck buddys to cover my needs, sexual and financial...

I've got a lover...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Is it capital L Love with her, or just someone you really like? If you don't mind..

PghTGrlLvr
11-29-2007, 06:46 PM
Crazy in love of course. There is nothing as fulfilling as being with "THE ONE". Crazy in love is the bomb.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-29-2007, 07:11 PM
Someone I would enjoy, both in and out of bed. However, both having our own residences and lives. We would enjoy eachother enough to overnoght, weekend or vacation together...but not have no want a permanent monagomous relationship.

EyeCumInPiece
11-29-2007, 07:43 PM
I voted for fuck buddies. Pardon my shallowness ladies, i just wanna bang bang BANG! :o