PDA

View Full Version : Those Extravaganzas

geekmeat
05-26-2005, 07:24 AM
The Ballroom scene has produced many of the transexual girls,fem queens as they called they many of you see at Allanahs parties.
The most exquisite house I believe is the house of Extravaganza.
Many of the "girls" that you all date compete in "Balls" even now.
Of course many of them grow beyond the ballroom scene such as the delectible "Miriam".

Behold:
THE PAST THE PRESENT THE FUTURE

geekmeat
05-26-2005, 07:26 AM
More girls

geekmeat
05-26-2005, 07:28 AM
xtravagant splendor

geekmeat
05-26-2005, 07:29 AM
More girls

ABSOLUTE SHADE
05-26-2005, 07:30 AM
Some more of the lovely ganza girls....

geekmeat
05-26-2005, 07:31 AM
Xtrava to the fullest!

geekmeat
05-26-2005, 07:34 AM
"This is SO major!"

geekmeat
05-26-2005, 07:38 AM
I just love the Xtravaganzas!
They are so beautiful and fashionable.
Just look at them!
You just want to hug the sweetness out of them.

ABSOLUTE SHADE
05-26-2005, 07:46 AM
More Ganza lovelies

Vicki Richter
05-26-2005, 07:55 AM
Sebastian,

I gotta ask. Where exactly do you go for your wonderful collection of Xtravaganza pictures/collages. Despite your "never been fucked but want to" approach to TS, you seem amazingly well hooked up from a lifestyle perspective. I guess you could be out in newsgroups on news.xtravaganza.org or other such groups. I am just really curious how you know so much about such a relatively underground scene without being directly involved in some way. I gotta be honest, despite the pretty girls, I can't really picture many straight men liking (or being interested in) this ballroom stuff. Even in real high fashion modeling type arenas w/ GG model superstars you really don't see a ton of straight guys, outside of that industry, frequenting or following those shows either. You've never struck me as the refined fashion pariah that would likely be involved in such things. Most curious. Have you ever gone to an event in person?

You might take this as me bagging on you, but you are somewhat of an anomaly. The "Houses" were in a documentary that a friend was tellng me about and defined/discussed as kind of a full on gay subculture. You being such a professed homophobe and all... well it's confusing.

V

geekmeat
05-26-2005, 08:37 AM
Say WHAT?!

Vicki Richter
05-26-2005, 08:43 AM
Yes what are the websites that you goto for the pictures. Please post them.

Why are you guys so hung up the size of a girls package?
They are trying to be GIRLSSSSSSSS!
You guys just want these girls for their package and that makes you......well kinda gay in my opinion.
I think its kinda sad that you all focus on the one area where these girls still resemble men....namely their crotch.
Look at the title of these threads......."bulges........who do you want to be topped by.....ect........
Its SOOO gay.

When you write things like this... It definitely makes you appear to be a homophobe.

I know the lingo and all that but im not a flamming queen type and have been told by gay men that I am masculine.
The lifestyle intrigues me.
Its exciting.
Its bold.
It is daring......everything the so-called "straight" lifestyle isnt.
I am an odd duck.
Ive been accused of being gay many times.

When you say things like this I can only wonder. Have you watched Zoolander? Ballroom or runway modeling is only bold for people who take themselves too seriously. I just can't see it. How is it bold or daring to ice down a runway and then give the audience "blue steel"? Please explain. Again, it may sound like I am prejudging, but this is just a mental gap for me. This is like Chris Rock asking what straight men sat down alone to watch the Academy Awards.

Overlord Abomination
05-26-2005, 09:17 AM
Chris Tucker? Damn wrong chris...You've definently made Chris rock revert back to his crack head ways

Vicki Richter
05-26-2005, 09:20 AM
Chris Tucker? Damn wrong chris...You've definently made Chris rock revert back to his crack head ways

What? Who's Chris Tucker?

Overlord Abomination
05-26-2005, 09:23 AM
lol yea I shouldve quoted it. Chris rock is still rollin in his grave tokin on that crack pipe...Bad Vicki, Look what you did to him

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-26-2005, 11:53 AM
Chris Tucker: did those movies with Jackie Chan, they were both cops..............funny dude

dude that is extremely underground........
no offense but those events aren't usually posted in papers, craigslist, etc.

Ecstatic
05-26-2005, 02:13 PM
I don't know geekmeat from Adam, so I'm not suggesting this profile fits him, but what you said Vicki reminded me of a friend of mine in the 80s who was absolutely fascinated by the scene. He would go to balls, clubs, anywhere that such girls appeared (I don't know the House of Extravaganza in particular, so I don't know if it was around then or if he went to their events); he also loved every chance he had to see CD performers on stage mimicking Cher, Marilyn, etc. Videos, photos, the whole nine yards. Yet he was hetero, never had any sexual contact whatsoever with guys (I'd known this dude for 20 years at the time, through his marriage and various girlfriends). It was fascinating to me to see someone so personally disconnected from the scene be so fully enraptured by observing it. He knew I was bi and couldn't understand why I didn't share his passion, but that whole scene meant very little to me. Of course, I was never into any gay scene at all; I simply enjoyed sex with another man when it happened, but never focused on it. Very strange.

gianicolo
05-26-2005, 08:47 PM
more more wonderfull Giselle, i love her

d
05-26-2005, 09:29 PM
http://www.infinitipower.com/ballerina/Houses1.html

cuz for some people it will always be the 80's

geekmeat
05-27-2005, 03:08 AM
They look like 1950's movie stars........so glam.

geekmeat
06-03-2005, 09:59 AM
giselle from "ONEWORLD" MAGAZINE

ABSOLUTE SHADE
06-03-2005, 10:49 AM
Giselle is lovely. She has been on other magazines also. She was in an ICEBERG ad also.

She is one of the few trannies that actually looks like a beautiful fashion model.

ONEWORLD
06-04-2005, 09:06 AM
IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN, I THINK SHE WAS ALSO IN THE LAST ISSUE OF FLAUNT MAGAZINE...

luvjoy
06-04-2005, 03:00 PM
i found your post and pics quite interesting... are any of these places still open in the nyc area... thanx

chefmike
07-30-2009, 08:53 PM
Vintage geekmeat...you noobs know him as Solitary Sister...

Alyssa87
07-30-2009, 08:55 PM
oh wow. it sure is.

why was he banned the first time?

TomSelis
07-31-2009, 05:14 AM
His posts started getting weirder and weirder (if you can believe that), kinda like now.

Then there was the online nervous breakdown thing

Alyssa87
07-31-2009, 05:16 AM
+1. ive been thinking that

TomSelis
07-31-2009, 05:17 AM
Just a little more rope

Andrew Johnson
07-31-2009, 05:26 AM
Internet message boards are funny (odd, that is) places.

Nicole Dupre
07-31-2009, 05:49 AM
Ahhhh. Ok. That makes sense. Geekmeat was gone shortly before he appeared. Leave it to Mike to remember.

Btw, Mike, I forgot why you decided to hate me. What was that all about again? Over me defending Hondarobot, I think. No?

AverageJob
07-31-2009, 07:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCp99A2Cni0

chefmike
07-31-2009, 02:38 PM
Btw, Mike, I forgot why you decided to hate me. What was that all about again? Over me defending Hondarobot, I think. No?

I don't hate you, I never have. When you turned into an antagonistic, militant tranny troll I refused to take any of your bullshit. So did a lot of others. It has nothing to do with your retarded friend Honda or anyone else. It's you. So if you want to kindly fuck off that's AOK with me.

Nicole Dupre
07-31-2009, 03:15 PM
an antagonistic, militant tranny troll

Can you elaborate?