PDA

View Full Version : Who the fuck pepper sprays Miss Puerto Rico?!?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-27-2007, 05:49 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2150/2066095336_1f5629d1ee_o.jpg

29-year-old Ingrid Marie Rivera won the Miss Puerto Rico beauty pageant, despite the fact that someone had applied pepper spray to her gown and makeup!

Rivera was composed while appearing before cameras and judges throughout the competition. But once backstage, she had to strip off her clothes and apply ice bags to her face and body, which swelled and broke out in hives twice.

“We thought at first it was an allergic reaction, or maybe nerves,” Rosario said. “But the second time, we knew it couldn’t have been a coincidence.”

Rivera’s clothing and makeup later tested positive for pepper spray.

Rivera was the favorite going into the competition. She was also Miss World Caribbean in 2005. Now she will represent Puerto Rico in the Miss Universe pageant.

WTF?!?

Leverage87
11-27-2007, 05:54 PM
Yeah I saw that on the news portion of my homepage last night, I knew shit was catty, but seriously, what the hell?

Leverage87
11-27-2007, 05:57 PM
Yeah, I know, but seriously I could never get the point of these dirty under handed tactics, so they want to win, sure, but if they win because of shit like this, theres always going to be that sitting in the back of their mind, you know, that they had to resort to stuff like that to win.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-27-2007, 05:58 PM
lol, i wonder how many guys are trying to sift through websites looking for a tranny that resembles Miss PR right now

Tomfurbs
11-27-2007, 06:17 PM
"Rivera was composed while appearing before cameras and judges throughout the competition"

What a pro!

TsVanessa69
11-28-2007, 01:35 AM
Sabtoge like this happens all the time in TS beauty pageants, never knew females were just as shady. But she still won.

MrsKellyPierce
11-28-2007, 01:40 AM
Yep crazy stuff like that goes on all the time, when it gets to the Nationals. Girls will cut the beading on your gown just right so when you walk on stage it starts unraveling, slash your costumes, put crushed glass in your powder, a part of your outfit/jewelry will be missing. And many other things go on.

Quinn
11-28-2007, 01:42 AM
This morning, I heard that the police are investigating the possibility that she may have done it to herself intentionally. Don't know how serious to take that though.

-Quinn

thx1138
11-28-2007, 03:04 AM
all's fair in love and war.