PDA

View Full Version : How Much Power Does SEX have . . . . .

canihavu
11-26-2007, 09:12 PM
. . . . over you and the decisions you've made ?

CORVETTEDUDE
11-26-2007, 09:14 PM
Ohhhhhhh...LOTSA!!!!!!!!! :claps :peanutbutter :rock2 :jerkoff :love1 :hitit

Caleigh
11-26-2007, 09:20 PM
after 9 years on hormones, not alot :)

peggygee
11-26-2007, 09:28 PM
after 9 years on hormones, not alot :)

After 33 years of hormones, an orchiectomy, SRS, and knowing the
evil that men do, not at all.

:shrug

Quinn
11-26-2007, 09:55 PM
One night, I was hanging out with a friend of mine in NYC. He and I became good friends working together in the IT industry, an industry that has been very good to both of us. Anyway, during an introspective moment of Champagne induced honesty he confided to me that, "I really don't care about all this 'stuff.' I only have it because women care so much about it." The stuff he was referring to was his brand new vette, his huge loft, his boat, and his officer's title (CTO). What he was, in essence, saying was that everything he had worked so hard for was driven by the need to fuck hot women. You would be surprised how many success-driven overachievers subscribe to a similar philosophy.

Speaking for myself, despite having a strong libido, sex never really served as the basis for my decisions or achievements. To be perfectly honest, the availability of sex has always been a byproduct of my primary drive.

-Quinn

Night Rider
11-26-2007, 09:59 PM
sex can get you in all kinds of trouble

..very powerfull indeed

trannybanger
11-26-2007, 10:05 PM
Do I get some sex if I decide to answer this question?

62des
11-27-2007, 01:06 AM
Too fucking much! I can tell you that! I wish it didn't though I'm working on it.

peggygee
11-27-2007, 01:15 AM
Too fucking much! I can tell you that! I wish it didn't though I'm working on it.

I'm very serious when I say that sometimes I feel sorry for guys.

They've got these hard-ons that won't go away. Their thought process
is clouded, they aren't able to think straight.

The only thing on their minds is busting a nut.

They may even be in physical pain because of their boner.

I'll also admit that I love to be the one causing all of the above, and
knowing I have no intention of giving the guy any. :lol:

youcancallmeclaire
11-27-2007, 01:22 AM
This question is far too complicated.

Sex is just another part of life, like dinner. It can be beautiful, it can be delicious. You can eat way too much or you can feel like you're starving. Sometimes it just makes you feel like throwing up.

It's something we hunger for, and it drives our lives accordingly.

p.s. ~ I am starving.

iloveshemales77
11-27-2007, 01:22 AM
Anyway, during an introspective moment of Champagne induced honesty he confided to me that, You would be surprised how many success-driven overachievers subscribe to a similar philosophy.

Speaking for myself, despite having a strong libido, sex never really served as the basis for my decisions or achievements. To be perfectly honest, the availability of sex has always been a by product of my primary drive.

-Quinn

Ohh yea. I can relate to that!