PDA

View Full Version : The power of a good suit....................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-26-2007, 04:28 PM
Any of you fellas notice the fuckin power over pussy you have in a good suit?!?

I've been at work for an hour and I've gotten handed Starbucks coffee, asked to lunch, and offered a carpool spot by some very cute chicks. Life is good..................

lol, I should have Jennifer Paris come up to the office and make these thirsty heathens gag, because I give them an eye roll harder than Prince gave Appollonia when she took off her top in Lake Minnetonka................

trannybanger
11-26-2007, 04:32 PM
I concur completely, I am wearing one of my best today because of some things I had to take care of and I was just wondering how I was going to utilize it to dominate the remainder of my day.

flabbybody
11-26-2007, 04:49 PM
guy wears a suit to work at my place and everyone comes up to him to ask what company he's interviewing with.
then the boss starts to watch what you're doing all day.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-26-2007, 04:50 PM
hehehe

CORVETTEDUDE
11-26-2007, 07:39 PM
A "Sharp Dressed Man" commands attention.

Jennifer_English
11-26-2007, 07:56 PM
I concur completely, I am wearing one of my best today because of some things I had to take care of and I was just wondering how I was going to utilize it to dominate the remainder of my day.

Come 'n' dominate me if you like :wink:

TsJennifer
11-26-2007, 08:08 PM

I've been at work for an hour and I've gotten handed Starbucks coffee, asked to lunch, and offered a carpool spot by some very cute chicks. Life is good..................

lol, I should have Jennifer Paris come up to the office and make these thirsty heathens gag, because I give them an eye roll harder than Prince gave Appollonia when she took off her top in Lake Minnetonka................

:peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter

ottorocket
11-26-2007, 08:09 PM
Is this a Mens Warehouse ad or what?

MacShreach
11-26-2007, 08:45 PM
Is this a Mens Warehouse ad or what?

Actually I thought he said "The Power of a Good Shit," which sounded intriguing. But I concur, a good suit is a great leg-opener.

ironx
11-26-2007, 08:51 PM
Clean shirt, new shoes
and I don't know where I am goin' to.
Silk suit, black tie,
I don't need a reason why.
They come runnin' just as fast as they can
coz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

Gold watch, diamond ring,
I ain't missin' a single thing.
And cufflinks, stick pin,
when I step out I'm gonna do you in.
coz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

Top coat, top hat,
I don't worry coz my wallet's fat.
Black shades, white gloves,
lookin' sharp and lookin' for love.
coz every girl's grazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

stillies77
11-26-2007, 09:02 PM
hahaha all i want for christmas is a new suit...any recommendations on where to go?

trannybanger
11-26-2007, 10:02 PM
hahaha all i want for christmas is a new suit...any recommendations on where to go?

Italy is good.

stillies77
11-27-2007, 12:58 AM
storewise!

peggygee
11-27-2007, 01:07 AM
A "Sharp Dressed Man" commands attention.

True dat.

I'll admit that some of the hip-hop influenced
clothing is nice, but there's nothing like a man or
woman in a well tailored suit.

Makes me moist. :oops:

JerseyBoy1
11-27-2007, 01:09 AM
Ever read "Dress for Success"? It's all about first impressions.

BeardedOne
11-27-2007, 01:10 AM

Men's Wearhouse set me up well on the frugal budget. :)

The store I went to had a gorgeous GG from Europe as the seamstress.

"Will you stop looking at me! Your inseam keeps changing!"

JerseyBoy1
11-27-2007, 01:14 AM
The Tailors in Hong Kong are awesome. When I was there I had a couple of suits made. They did them in 2 days and they were perfect. My Tailor there has my measurements so now I just call or send an email, we discuss materials etc and within a week to 10 days I have a custom tailored suit. Unbelievable and the quality is second to none. Now you know my secret. :oops:

Willie Escalade
11-27-2007, 10:07 AM
I wore a suit to the Queen Universe pageant. Let's just say I got a LOT of compliments. I'm usually in jeans and a jersey; many (guys and girls) were surprised to see me decked out to the nines.

A good looking suit can mean a lot. :wink:

EyeCumInPiece
11-27-2007, 10:14 AM

I agree completely. My next door neighbor ignored me for 2 years because my job at the time had no dress code so she usually seen me dressed like a hoodlum. Once i got a job that required proper attire every day, the flirtation began and ultimately resulted in many late nite romps. Women love a man who looks professional.

xrey
11-27-2007, 10:29 AM
The Tailors in Hong Kong are awesome. When I was there I had a couple of suits made. They did them in 2 days and they were perfect. My Tailor there has my measurements so now I just call or send an email, we discuss materials etc and within a week to 10 days I have a custom tailored suit. Unbelievable and the quality is second to none. Now you know my secret. :oops:

If you don't mind, how much $$?

Willie Escalade
11-27-2007, 11:56 AM
For you cats in LA, there's always the Hollywood Suit Outlet. No, they aren't cheaply made suit either; they have Armani, Sean Jean, and Donna Karan as well as other major brands.

goldtop
11-27-2007, 12:00 PM
Guys really, if you are buying a suit you need to be mindful of the two C's. 'Cut' and 'Cloth'

Dark grey is a fantastic colour choice in my opinion. Black can look very cheap unless its well cut and made of a decent weight cloth.

hwbs
11-27-2007, 02:59 PM
the suit is important but a great tailor is what u really need !!!!!!!!!

iloveshemales77
11-27-2007, 03:46 PM

If you don't mind, how much $$?

what he asked. I had one made in HK last year. A shop in the Admiralty Centre. Not really happy with the result. Cost me $600 (US) for a suit with two pairs of trousers and 4 shirts.