PDA

View Full Version : Obviously we can't all just get along.......................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-26-2007, 08:10 AM
There's been enough anger on HA the last few hours to make my ongoing, disturbingly sexually arousing, feud with Arianna seem like 2 kids in the 1st grade..................

Look

It's obvious that many of us can't get along, and I'm not looking for it. BUT

If you can't get along, at least have the decency to tell us why you can't get along with whoever. Don't just spit little tidbits of info out there and keep the plethora of us anxious users out of the loop. Give us the history of this anger, that way at least we can decide whether or not it's worth sifting through 20 fuckin pages of bullshit...................per anger thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be happy to begin:

I don't like Arianna because the bitch has more tattoos than me, has a larger mouth than I do, and talks more shit than I do to you dick hungry bastards on here (hehe). It sickens me that there's a tranny out there that gets on more of you bastards nerves than I do.

FUCK YOU ARIANNA.........................you bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JWBL™

as always feel free to add

NYCe
11-26-2007, 08:14 AM
lmao @ this thread and your location. lol

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 08:15 AM
lol

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-26-2007, 08:15 AM
dude my location ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

speaking of locations:

I'll be at Shea Stadium watching that fucking shit fall, you should definately take time off as the implosion will be glorious as a Yankee Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm bringing the beer

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-26-2007, 08:20 AM
I hope this doesn't mean that Spider Monkey is a taboo topic with you now. :oops:

http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/fuck_you.jpeg

hondarobot
11-26-2007, 08:22 AM
Heh, I just got home. What's this all about?

OK, here's mine: I don't like Vicki Richter.

There. That's mine. Goodnight.

dan_drade
11-26-2007, 08:22 AM
It kind of makes me wonder how we would all interact if we were all in a public place together. I have a feeling it would be a lot nice than it is in here sometimes. Although I am sure there would be some guy getting carted away in an ambulance every once in a while.

MrsKellyPierce
11-26-2007, 08:26 AM
I don't like M77 cause he wears depends and he stinks when he sits by me.

NYCe
11-26-2007, 08:27 AM
dude, fuck shea lol

lust4ts
11-26-2007, 08:28 AM
I hope this doesn't mean that Spider Monkey is a taboo topic with you now. :oops:

http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/fuck_you.jpeg

That pic was my old avatar lol, it kicks ass!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-26-2007, 08:37 AM
bitch you know exactly what the fuck i meant
i find it disturbingly arousing that you want me to spider monkey you
how dare you secretly desire the black label protruding those pale white boney buttcheeks for satisfaction

I've a good mind to fly down to florida, buy a cat and a pair of boxing gloves, knock on your door and duct tape that cat on your crotch area and punch you in your newfound pussy........................

oh yeah, Nyce I agree fuck shea

OEMEnemyNum1
11-26-2007, 08:39 AM
:popcorn

suckseed
11-26-2007, 08:40 AM

I get this strategy. Vicki's gotta be lying, or else you're the kind of guy who makes a move on a sleeping woman you just met. You said what happened yourself, fool. Made out like it was a joke. Well no one thought it was funny or cool but you. You want to blame someone or hate someone, turn it on me. This was all my idea. Why? Because my sister and many of my female friends and girlfriends have had stories to tell of molesters and date rape. I've always wished I could have five minutes alone with any of those guys. Well i never got the chance....but I heard about you from your own words. You are my own little chance to step up for the women that I care about.
Vicki is innocent. And you need to act like a man, step up and admit that what you did was not cool, or you will never have any credibility on this board again. Failing that, which I bet is just what you'll do, you best be keeping your shitty comments to yourself and hope I decide to leave you alone.

BXCanada
11-26-2007, 08:43 AM
It kind of makes me wonder how we would all interact if we were all in a public place together. I have a feeling it would be a lot nice than it is in here sometimes. Although I am sure there would be some guy getting carted away in an ambulance every once in a while.

i think if that happened we might need to end up calling the local coroner in some cases not an ambulance :lol:

hondarobot
11-26-2007, 08:48 AM

I get this strategy. Vicki's gotta be lying, or else you're the kind of guy who makes a move on a sleeping woman you just met. You said what happened yourself, fool. Made out like it was a joke. Well no one thought it was funny or cool but you. You want to blame someone or hate someone, turn it on me. This was all my idea. Why? Because my sister and many of my female friends and girlfriends have had stories to tell of molesters and date rape. I've always wished I could have five minutes alone with any of those guys. Well i never got the chance....but I heard about you from your own words. You are my own little chance to step up for the women that I care about.
Vicki is innocent. And you need to act like a man, step up and admit that what you did was not cool, or you will never have any credibility on this board again. Failing that, which I bet is just what you'll do, you best be keeping your shitty comments to yourself and hope I decide to leave you alone.

You should come to Minneapolis. You could have your five minutes, defending the "honor" of a girl who's lying, and you'll never meet her anyways.

Dumb fuck.

But trust me, she's all your's. I have no interest. She's not really very interesting. She's a liar.

suckseed
11-26-2007, 08:51 AM
Trust me, she's not my type.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-26-2007, 09:00 AM
ugh, i can't stand you

whatislove
11-26-2007, 09:16 AM
evidently really is a thin line btwn love and hate

stillies77
11-26-2007, 09:21 AM
begun this clone war HAS

suckseed
11-26-2007, 09:56 AM

You should come to Minneapolis. You could have your five minutes, defending the "honor" of a girl who's lying, and you'll never meet her anyways.

Dumb fuck.

But trust me, she's all your's. I have no interest. She's not really very interesting. She's a liar.

Honda, the point is not to start some stupid physical confrontation with you or anyone else. Either one of us might kick the other one's ass and all it would prove is who's the better fighter. So what do I want? I want to understand. And if you did what I'm saying you did, then I want you to understand how that can affect someone for the rest of their life. And if not, then....if it was me, I'd be explaining myself. These little cryptic comments aren't winning anyone over. You seem like someone who is loathe to admit it when he fucks up. You can hate me all you want. But I hope you are thinking about things a little deeper than that.

chefmike
11-26-2007, 10:33 PM
So tardbot is still making a total fucking fool of himself. No surprise there.

NewYorker
11-27-2007, 12:18 AM

can you post a link the thread where these comments were made so the rest of us can know what you're talking about?