PDA

View Full Version : Thought provoking question

JamesHunt
11-26-2007, 05:30 AM
I was talkin the other night, somewhere, about guys who like transsexuals, whether pre or post op. They talk of this mystical quality that tgirls have as opposed to gg's, and to be honest, the whole conversation didn't make sense to me. Why would you prefer a post-op TS over a natural GG. Hope this makes sense.

TJ347
11-26-2007, 05:33 AM
Hey "Rocky"... Watch yer step. Remember what happened last time... :?

Night Rider
11-26-2007, 05:36 AM
I think the reason I like tgirls is because they're strong women. In other words they are a challenge. The majority of gg's tend to be weak minded and too easily manipulated.. :2cent

JamesHunt
11-26-2007, 05:42 AM
I think the reason I like tgirls is because they're strong women. In other words they are a challenge. The majority of gg's tend to be weak minded and too easily manipulated.. :2cent

Fucking hell NR, is that the best you can come up with, believe me there are very strong GG's, who will fuck your mind more than a pre/post op TG could ever dream of :lol:

Mugai_hentaisha
11-26-2007, 05:44 AM
I see the beauty, in whatever form it takes.

Night Rider
11-26-2007, 05:50 AM

Fucking hell NR, is that the best you can come up with, believe me there are very strong GG's, who will fuck your mind more than a pre/post op TG could ever dream of :lol:

Trust me, I know!!

But in general I'd sat TS women are stronger (physically & mentally) :shock:

CORVETTEDUDE
11-26-2007, 05:53 AM
GGs, in large part are inept. IMO, God screwed up the design, by giving them vocal chords. A TS may be just as high maintainence as a GG but, are infinitely more fun.

TSs are actually being reborn into the woman they always knew they were, and are pretty damned excited about it. In contrast, GGs start having periods and kids, they're married to you, and their fucking life is over. And, you can bet their looking for somebody to take it out on. They were fucked, being born female, and some fuckin' body is gonna pay!

:2cent :shrug

MacShreach
11-26-2007, 12:09 PM
GGs, in large part are inept. IMO, God screwed up the design, by giving them vocal chords. A TS may be just as high maintainence as a GG but, are infinitely more fun.

TSs are actually being reborn into the woman they always knew they were, and are pretty damned excited about it. In contrast, GGs start having periods and kids, they're married to you, and their fucking life is over. And, you can bet their looking for somebody to take it out on. They were fucked, being born female, and some fuckin' body is gonna pay!

:2cent :shrug

What he said.

MacShreach
11-26-2007, 01:20 PM
I was talkin the other night, somewhere, about guys who like transsexuals, whether pre or post op. They talk of this mystical quality that tgirls have as opposed to gg's, and to be honest, the whole conversation didn't make sense to me. Why would you prefer a post-op TS over a natural GG. Hope this makes sense.

Sex is far far more about what's going on in your mind than what's going on with your body.

muhmuh
11-27-2007, 02:57 AM
They were fucked, being born female, and some fuckin' body is gonna pay!

why dont you take your misogynism and put it where it belongs... like that progressive seduction forum youre on
begone from this place with your stupidly large avatar of useless american plastic

peggygee
11-27-2007, 03:10 AM
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/goya-1.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/popcorn.gif

62des
11-27-2007, 03:30 AM
I prefer GG over pre op TS because I like the natural pussy with juices flying every which way. However, I would prefer pre-op TS as opposed to post op because well, its a TS. However if a post op TS came my way that'd still be fun for me. I guess its mostly because post ops still cant have kids so really that destroys the possibility of a LTR with me.

crinkle
11-27-2007, 04:20 AM

What a dumb ass question. Why would a guy like girl with a a penis when he already has one? Haven't you noticed that everybody finds different things exciting attractive whatever just cos you like something different doesn't mean you're wrong. If you have a penis how does it make sense to like a man with boobs?

This kind of question really doesn't help the human species evolve. This is the rainbow of life.

If I knew why people liked one thing over another then I'd right a book and be seriously loaded.

arnie666
11-27-2007, 04:25 AM
If I really liked her ,I'd be indifferent towards it.

ironx
11-27-2007, 04:30 AM

PFFFFF.... You never met my LADY.. :lol: (She's got a whip... :twisted: )

TJ347
11-27-2007, 05:05 AM
GGs start having periods and kids, they're married to you, and their fucking life is over. And, you can bet their looking for somebody to take it out on.

And this is different from a TS how exactly? I mean, you're not new to HA are you? :lol:

JamesHunt
11-27-2007, 06:03 AM
What a dumb ass question.

Admittedly I mentioned pre-op in the question, and admittedly I was slightly pissed when I wrote it. What I meant to say was that some men are solely attracted to post-op TS's, and give them preference over GG. Indeed, I have read such posts on here entertaining that fact. What I was going to get around to saying is that IMHO, that would be a bit wierd from the post-op TS point of view, a man being attracted to you solely because they was once a transsexual.

And Corvette dude, Thanx for your reply, but to write off every GG on the planet because of bad experiences with a handful seems a bit of an overkill.

justatransgirl
11-27-2007, 07:14 AM
They were fucked, being born female, and some fuckin' body is gonna pay!

why dont you take your misogynism and put it where it belongs... like that progressive seduction forum youre on
begone from this place with your stupidly large avatar of useless american plastic

Hey - you better not be pickin on my BF to be... cause i'm looking forward to getting my ass reamed while bent over the hood of that oversized avatar...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

I gotchur back Corvettedude... :-)

justatransgirl
11-27-2007, 07:34 AM
Admittedly I mentioned pre-op in the question, and admittedly I was slightly pissed when I wrote it. What I meant to say was that some men are solely attracted to post-op TS's, and give them preference over GG. Indeed, I have read such posts on here entertaining that fact. What I was going to get around to saying is that IMHO, that would be a bit wierd from the post-op TS point of view, a man being attracted to you solely because they was once a transsexual.

Oh honey what could a TS possibly do to piss you off? :-) :-)

Please, tell me so we can do it more often... :-)

But think about this. Maybe there are men out there who want a woman, but who also can relate to them as a peer, not just a sex object. When I first meet someone I'm all girly and femme. But when I losen up and get to know someone (like on here) I often find myself more on the level of being "one of the boys" and willing to share my experience, but with the benefits of a female lover. I hope that will carry throught after I have SRS.

Don't you think it woud be fun to have a partner with a kitty, who besides loving to give you sex, is someone you can really talk to as a friend, and who really enjoys and knows how to do stuff like restoring cars, or landing a marlin, or racing a sailboat - or who can actually fix the sink faucet when it leaks.

Someone you can send to the hardware store who will actually return with the correct part. Or someone who can find their way from an address... or set up a computer network.

I'm not saying GG's can't do all the above. But it's harder to find one with the wide experience of many trans women just because of their upbringing.

and i'm ramblining....

Giggle,

JamesHunt
11-27-2007, 07:45 AM
and i'm ramblining....

Yes you are. shutup. lol :lol:

justatransgirl
11-27-2007, 07:52 AM
and i'm ramblining....

Yes you are. shutup. lol :lol:

:moon :moon :moon

Giggle,

louh61
11-27-2007, 05:09 PM
Ts/tv's are just HOTTER!!!!! that's all. They exude sex and keep themselves for the most part in tip top shape. And in my opinion they have the wow factor that GG's don't but hey that's just my opinion.

dgtlmstry
11-27-2007, 06:16 PM

...Haven't you noticed that everybody finds different things exciting attractive whatever just cos you like something different doesn't mean you're wrong...

This kind of question really doesn't help the human species evolve. This is the rainbow of life.

If I knew why people liked one thing over another then I'd right a book and be seriously loaded.

I think Crinkle is right-on, here. If there is anything that you should have picked up by now, whether on HA or in 'real life' it's that different people find different things exciting. Personally I wouldn't necessarily prefer a post of over a GG. It would depend on the person of course, and on my attraction to her. But from a purely sexual point of view, it wouldn't do anything special for me. Why? Because for ME, pre-op is my weakness.

JohnnyVee
11-27-2007, 06:27 PM
For me it's not only sexual compatiblity, but I feel more at ease, more comfortable with someone who is TG. If it's just sharing a coffee with someone, or dinner together -- I would like to share the company of someone who is TG...that's not to say everyone who is the same, clearly many people here love labels and I look .

We live in a society that wants to pigeon hole us into straight, gay etc.

MacShreach
11-27-2007, 06:39 PM
Ts/tv's are just HOTTER!!!!! that's all. They exude sex and keep themselves for the most part in tip top shape. And in my opinion they have the wow factor that GG's don't but hey that's just my opinion.

How did tvs get into this? Are you saying you're down with either or are you saying there's no difference?

louh61
11-29-2007, 12:03 AM
Hey macreach SHADUP ya wanker!!!!!

MacShreach
11-29-2007, 12:21 AM
Hey macreach SHADUP ya wanker!!!!!

Fuck off, illiterate moron.

KiraHarden
11-29-2007, 02:29 PM
Can you explain why you think a TS and a TV have the same WOW factor.

ironx
11-29-2007, 02:33 PM
Can you explain why you think a TS and a TV have the same WOW factor.

I could only fall for a real TS, no TV will ever get me going... I need the feminine features.. Boobs and stuff.. :P :P Shape... Face... yeah and the dick is an extra turn on.. but not an absolute must have... (allthough my personal taste dictates genitals that can provide there own lube.. :wink: )

TJ347
12-03-2007, 08:00 AM

Observe the above, which on its face looks reasonable. Now, we move on to this response...

I think the reason I like tgirls is because they're strong women. In other words they are a challenge. The majority of gg's tend to be weak minded and too easily manipulated..

Which leads to the subtle attack on transsexual women below, a Silvester staple...

Fucking hell NR, is that the best you can come up with, believe me there are very strong GG's, who will fuck your mind more than a pre/post op TG could ever dream of

I point this out so that you'll understand the sad motivations of this sexually confused character, and so that you won't waste your time give serious thought to comments you might make in his threads, as his sole intentions are to malign tgirls in his inimitable and cowardly way, and just as important, to get a rise out of Hara, which he hopes to do by using his current avatar. Forewarned is forearmed...

JamesHunt
12-03-2007, 08:03 AM

Observe the above, which on its face looks reasonable. Now, we move on to this response...

I think the reason I like tgirls is because they're strong women. In other words they are a challenge. The majority of gg's tend to be weak minded and too easily manipulated..

Which leads to the subtle attack on transsexual women below, a Silvester staple...

Fucking hell NR, is that the best you can come up with, believe me there are very strong GG's, who will fuck your mind more than a pre/post op TG could ever dream of

I point this out so that you'll understand the sad motivations of this sexually confused character, and so that you won't waste your time give serious thought to comments you might make in his threads, as his sole intentions are to malign tgirls in his inimitable and cowardly way, and just as important, to get a rise out of Hara, which he hopes to do by using his current avatar. Forewarned is forearmed...

TJ, just STFU with your psychological interpretations... WHO CARES!!!

TJ347
12-03-2007, 08:09 AM
Stating that which is, on closer inspection, rather obvious is hardly a "psychological interpretation". I'm sorry, but for you to return and resort to your same old hijinks indicates you care more than most, otherwise you would've moved on to bigger and better things after you were banned previously SILVESTER.

JamesHunt
12-03-2007, 08:11 AM
Stating that which is, on closer inspection, rather obvious is hardly a "psychological interpretation". I'm sorry, but for you to return and resort to your same old hijinks indicates you care more than most, otherwise you would've moved on to bigger and better things after you were banned previously SILVESTER.

Yada, yada, yada :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-03-2007, 10:31 AM

I know exactly why he used that faghole's avatar TJ347.
I'm just classy enough to NOT give him the attention he is seeking. ;)

I guess..

One faghole can relate to the plights of another faghole! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

peggygee
01-12-2008, 08:35 AM
Why would you prefer a post-op TS over a natural GG.

Because they think I'm going to give up the pussy,
and some ass too.

But I ain't. :smh

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/perfect_tatoocrop4x6.jpg

Well maybe once in awhile. :oops: