thx1138
11-26-2007, 12:03 AM
LOL

peggygee
11-26-2007, 12:20 AM
Fuck, how did my resume get on the Internet. :oops:

62des
11-26-2007, 12:22 AM
OMFG!!! LMFAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This was classic!

hondarobot
11-26-2007, 01:29 AM
Ha! Some people might not believe it, but we actually get sincere applications where I work like this. Probably the most classic was a several page long epic, hand written on lined note paper, that essentially just rambled on about this mans rather sad life. He ended it by requesting a job playing his trombone. Where a trombone player would fit in at a dance club, nobody could figure out.

Funny stuff.

:lol:

praetor
11-26-2007, 02:47 AM
LOL, it seems a ancient file work of brazilian president Luiz Ignácio Lula da Silva, the illiterate drunk.

http://www.midiasemmascara.com.br/images/articles/Lula%20Bebum.JPG

chefmike
11-26-2007, 10:36 PM
Ha! Some people might not believe it, but we actually get sincere applications where I work like this. Probably the most classic was a several page long epic, hand written on lined note paper, that essentially just rambled on about this mans rather sad life. He ended it by requesting a job playing his trombone. Where a trombone player would fit in at a dance club, nobody could figure out.

Funny stuff.

:lol:

Did you have to fill out an application for your jizzmopping job, tardbot?

suckseed
11-26-2007, 10:39 PM
I always wondered what being in charge of a dance club's PA meant exactly. "Yep, speakers still hanging from ceiling. Time for a smoke..."

envivision
11-27-2007, 05:34 AM
LOL, it seems a ancient file work of brazilian president Luiz Ignácio Lula da Silva, the illiterate drunk.

http://www.midiasemmascara.com.br/images/articles/Lula%20Bebum.JPG

Well praetor, your illeterate drunk presidente Lula made the friggin Real $R so strong (ie 1.8 to 1 US $ compared to 4 to 1 US $ only 3 years ago )
that people like me can't afford to travel to Brazil any longer and meet the beautiful brazilians bonecas.

Next time, please vote for paulo maalouf or fernando collor

ironx
11-27-2007, 05:39 AM
LMAO 8)

Nikka
11-27-2007, 05:48 AM
Well praetor, your illeterate drunk presidente Lula made the friggin Real $R so strong (ie 1.8 to 1 US $ compared to 4 to 1 US $ only 3 years ago )
that people like me can't afford to travel to Brazil any longer and meet the beautiful brazilians bonecas.

and I am getting fucking broke because of this situation