PDA

View Full Version : The "dream"

hotboi3000
11-25-2007, 10:04 AM
She was gorgeous. I walked into a room during a drag show and didn't know what to expect. I had a hunny with me, Korean girl, had plenty of gay and tranny friends and decided she would introduce me to her world. I saw a huge show going on and was in awe at the elaborate set-up. I felt like I belonged somehow.

I stepped closer to the stage and hear a song being sung by someone in drag...it was a spanish tune. So many guys were singing along and throwing roses at the performer who was crying at the end of the song. I almost shed a tear myself. As the sung finished, I noticed alot of movement behind me.

I walked away to go buy a drink for me and my friend. I stepped up beside a tall, gorgeous blonde who looked directly into my eyes. The dress was almost like a second skin. The make-up was so very well done...I couldn't stop looking even after the bartender asked me what I wanted. She smiled and turned her head away. I blushed a bit, grabbed my drink, and walked back to my friend.

As we continued to watch the show, I noticed the blonde watched me from a distance. I grabbed my friend by her waist....wishing somehow it was this gorgeous blonde looking at me. She had a guy all over her long, beautiful shape...ass so nice you could see the thongs from the imprint.

When the next segment was over, the blonde made her way over to my side of the club. I watched her every move, despite having my friend in my arms. She never noticed the eye play going on between us. I walked away from my friend and stood towards the back of the club to watch everything going on.

Somehow I lost the blonde in the crowd. I wonder where she walked off to. I decided I would walk to the restroom and relieve some of my alcohol, and it was loads of tranny girls in the hallway going there getting ready for the next part of the show. I felt a hand grab me from amongst the crowd. I couldn't see who it was but let it lead me.

Once I was out of the crowd, I saw it was her! It was the blonde with the white dress on who had been eyeballing me all night. She walked through a door and took me with her. "I know you have to use the bathroom, but those slutholes are always so fucking crowded. You're better off taking a piss right here hunny."

I was out in a terrace area in the back of the club where no one was. I walked over to the corner, pulled down my zipper and felt her hand follow what I was doing. "Let me do that for you baby." I let her reach in my pants and pull out my now swollen cock and take it in her hands, pulling it out of my jeans. "OMG your penis dick cock is so big! Take you piss baby....ooh take that piss!"

I was so turned on at the sound of her voice in my ear as my cock hung out of my pants, her hand holding it as I stood close to the dark corner relieving myself of my drinks. She knew exactly what I needed, and wanted...shaking my cock after I finished my piss as if it was her own. "You're really good with a dick baby....how'd you learn how to do that?"

She turned me around, smiled, got her nose close to my earlobe and said:" You'll find out soon enough." She kept my throbbing cock out of my pants and got on her knees and begin to slowly take my big cock in her mouth....slowly sucking on the head, then taking the shaft down her throat hard and deep.

"Oh my fucking goodness....I love your pretty penis man cock....it's so nice smooth and hard baby. I want that cock right inside my ass....mmmmmmmmmmm!"

She stood up as we begin to kiss passionately on the side of the wall in the shadow as I begin to rub her ass, feeling that crack that housed her thong, making my cock even harder. "Yeah, rub the crack of my ass baby...just like that." She lifted her leg up and forces my hand on her ass as I continue to rub it and grab on it as hard as I could.

My dick was so hard, ready to ram into some flesh...she pushed herself away from me...licks her lips, turns her back and kneels as she begins to lift her dress over her head. I walk over and start to rub her back, licking her neck and sucking her earlobes. She was driving me crazy! She stands up, walks over to a bench that sat out as her back is still turned and sits down on the top of it with her legs pressed tightly together.

She grabs me close again as we began to wildly kiss while she strokes my cock. She pulls down my jeans and begins to rub and grab on my ass. "Oh daddy, I love that ass of yours...so nice tight and juicy. I wanna lick it nice and deep for you." I dropped my pants and slipped them off. I get up on the table and lift my leg up as she heads down and begins to lick my anus with that hot, wet tongue.

Deep in and out as she went, I leaned back and grabbed my cock and begin to stroke it faster and faster. "Yeah, stroke that big cock dick for me baby....looks so good." The more I touched myself, the more I wanted to fuck the shit out of her!

I push her away from sucking my cock, kiss her and tell her:"Now it's my turn." She looks deeply in my eyes and said:"Or you ready for what I have? You sure you're ready?" I looked at her and said:"As much as you've pleased me, I have no option BUT to return to favor." She smiles, slinks back as she drops her bra, and begins to let me lick her tummy.

Up and down, back and forth...I work my way down to her thong. I noticed her thong was really full. Wow, she must have a huge phat pussy! As I begin to slowly work her thongs off, I begin to notice that she was packing more than what I thought. Was it me being tipsy that was messing with my mind? Or could this be a tranny chic? I thought about it for a quick second...but for some reason, I really didn't care. I alwasy wondered what it would be like to be with one anyway. And she was so gorgeous, and so sexy, I was more than happy to please her cock and her.

I pulled down her thongs all the way, licking her cock the entire time. "Let me get this pretty cock up for you baby..." I swallow her entire cock and slosh it around in my mouth...licking the head with my tongue. I can feel her cock grow inside my mouth as she grabs my head and pushes me closer.

"Mmmmmm....suck that fucking cock baby....make it feel gooooood!" I begin to suck that nice cock over and over....licking her clean shave balls as she moaned in exctasy. I lifted her legs up as I licked the crack of her ass....loving the heat coming from down there. She was itching to have some hot guy suck and lick all over her ass and it showed...she got up on her knees as she bent over and exposed her naked bare asscrack right in my face as I licked her nice and deep rubbing my throbbing hard dick in my hand.

I began to push my tongue deep in her asshole...waiting for her body to be ready for my cock. She grabs it and moans:"Mmm baby get that cock in my fucking wet ass....stick it me baby....give it to me....mmmmmmmm!"

I slowly pushed my cock in her love hole as she gripped my ass pushing me closer...I was watching my dick go in and out of that beautiful tranny ass as she smiled and moaned the einter time...loving her meat swallow up my dick as we knew we had something good happening as the show inside went on....

Then I woke up. :evil: