PDA

View Full Version : Night Rider is a Fake

TJ347
11-25-2007, 06:20 AM
I hereby declare that the poster calling himself "Night Rider" is a fake, based on the following comment from the "I'm Drunk As Hell" (or whatever) thread...

Life's what you make of it. There's no need to end it just because you're going through rough times. Good luck.

Now, since when did "Night Rider" have such a soft side? Exactly! At first, he had insults at the ready for idiots, now he has advice for them! Why? Because he was always a softie... he only pretended not to be!

HE'S A FAKE!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thx1138
11-25-2007, 06:27 AM
No, No, say it ain't so NR.

Night Rider
11-25-2007, 06:27 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not a softie!! I'm just a good person :wink:
[untill you fuck with me] :lol:

Night Rider
11-25-2007, 06:28 AM
the thread was "should I kill myself"

..I'm hard as nails :)

TJ347
11-25-2007, 06:30 AM
Plus, that's not even him in his avatar!

Night Rider
11-25-2007, 06:32 AM
Plus, that's not even him in his avatar!

I swear, it is! It was taken a long time ago when orange polonecks were the style..

Quinn
11-25-2007, 06:33 AM
I'm starting to think TJ may be right. NR claims to be from Northern Ireland, but that doesn't quite match what is being presented in his avatar. Clearly a fake.

-Quinn

Oli
11-25-2007, 06:35 AM
I'm starting to think TJ may be right. NR claims to be from Northern Ireland, but that doesn't quite match what is being presented in his avatar. Clearly a fake.

-Quinn

And that would be you in the chair, correct?

Night Rider
11-25-2007, 06:37 AM

-Quinn

haha N. Ireland is the new Hawai....it's 40oC as we speak 8)

CORVETTEDUDE
11-25-2007, 06:37 AM
NR...This does leave a serious question as to your lack of character and integrity. It appears you slipped on a banana peel! :shrug

Night Rider
11-25-2007, 06:39 AM
I'm real I tell you REEEEEEEEEEEEAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!

Quinn
11-25-2007, 06:43 AM

-Quinn

And that would be you in the chair, correct?

Why yes it is, Oli. Jack Vettriano chose me himself as the basis for the painting depicted in my avatar. It's a good likeness, don't you think? :lol:

-Quinn

Oli
11-25-2007, 06:46 AM
It's a good likeness, don't you think? :lol:

-Quinn

I do. It suits a man of you character and status.

Night Rider
11-25-2007, 06:51 AM
I'm going to bed....here's a couple of photos to prove my authenticity

ps I get pretty freaky!!

help!!!
11-25-2007, 06:53 AM
lol, all of a sudden everyone is a detective and everyone is a fake i love HA

Quinn
11-25-2007, 06:58 AM

ps I get pretty freaky!!

Alright, those pics look authentic to me. I'm changing my opinion. I'm convinced.

-Quinn

lust4ts
11-25-2007, 06:58 AM
Alright, I better come clean now, my avatar isn't me, it is just like this amazingly handsome guy I found a picture of on the internet :lol:

tall, dark & Handsome
11-25-2007, 07:04 AM
mine either.
the pictures i put on xpeeps I found on a computer some one threw out while was dumpster diving.

SarahG
11-25-2007, 07:07 AM

ps I get pretty freaky!!

Alright, those pics look authentic to me. I'm changing my opinion. I'm convinced.

-Quinn

I dunno, I think he should use that blood to write something like "hello HA, I am real"

Quinn
11-25-2007, 07:09 AM

ps I get pretty freaky!!

-Quinn

I dunno, I think he should use that blood to write something like "hello HA, I am real"

Fuck, you're right. Now I'm confused again. I just don't know anymore.

-Quinn

TJ347
11-25-2007, 07:09 AM
I've got you all beat, as I'm not even a person at all. I'm "Deep Blue", the chess playing computer built by IBM. Between challenging various human competitors, I post here on HA.

Here's a picture of a hot TS I recently met up with, for your enjoyment...

lust4ts
11-25-2007, 07:12 AM
I've got you all beat, as I'm not even a person at all. I'm "Deep Blue", the chess playing computer built by IBM. Between challenging various human competitors, I post here on HA.

You can't fool me, that's not a real TS................ she doesn't even have a cock :lol:

TJ347
11-25-2007, 07:14 AM
You can't fool me, that's not a real TS................ she doesn't even have a cock :lol:

She's a post-op! :evil:

tall, dark & Handsome

That shit is seriously sexy We need a naked robot thread.
anybody got ony more pics of hot metal babes with some canned heat?

Coroner
I´m a fake myself. :cry:

I´m not Coroner. I´m the corpse.

lust4ts
11-25-2007, 07:17 AM

She's a post-op! :evil:

Ahhh you should have said, well I guess it's a simple "I would hit it" then :wink:

TJ347
11-25-2007, 07:22 AM
Because of the requirement of at least one dick pic in every thread with more than ten replies...

help!!!
11-25-2007, 07:25 AM

That shit is seriously sexy We need a naked robot thread.
anybody got ony more pics of hot metal babes with some canned heat?

boredom takes us to such strange places lol