PDA

View Full Version : Breast Evolution Fetish

Sergio
05-24-2005, 07:19 AM
Hi y'all.

I know I am particularly attracted (addicted) to all things transsexual....but just wondering if anyone shared an absolute fetish for seeing how gorgeous young flat-chested transgendered beauties evolve into buxom beauties before our very eyes. I love how the combination of hormones and breast augmentation can make cute girls sexy divas.

Does anyone share this fetish...or have pictures like below of the beautifully intoxicating Camilla de Castro?
Thanks, Serge

Overlord Abomination
05-24-2005, 07:28 AM
Ive never really taken note of it. Though nice boobs like hers should be given attention.

youngandwilling
05-24-2005, 07:04 PM
im into this type of thing, one of my favourite being juliana nogueira.

Keep the pictures coming!

Realgirls4me
05-24-2005, 08:45 PM
Hi y'all.

I know I am particularly attracted (addicted) to all things transsexual....but just wondering if anyone shared an absolute fetish for seeing how gorgeous young flat-chested transgendered beauties evolve into buxom beauties before our very eyes. I love how the combination of hormones and breast augmentation can make cute girls sexy divas.

Nice thread. I hope it takes off.

Yes, there is something extremely alluring and attractive about seeing them morph into the women they were meant to be. :)

Camilla really is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, but her reputation(attitude) of late seems to precede her. No matter how attractive a woman might be, who wants to be around a bitchy attitude ?