PDA

View Full Version : Buck Angel's Bizarre Commercial!

Buck Angel
05-24-2005, 12:05 AM
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to post the link for you all to see my first commercial I did in London..

http://www.bizarremag.com/buck/

Let me know what yall think..Allanah maybe I will head over there again for your party!

Buck

Ecstatic
05-24-2005, 12:11 AM
Buck, that clip is a hoot! :)

AllanahStarrNYC
05-24-2005, 12:18 AM
That is F A B U L O U S!

I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

I did an interview with them ages ago, but it has not gotten published and last I heard it was going to be in the Spanish version of the magazine- go figure.

In any case- I absolutely adore that.
PLEASE try to come to my party ;).

Overlord Abomination
05-24-2005, 12:27 AM
Man that commercial was great. But it couldve been so much more funnier if the guy just comes out of no where and said something stupid, I dunno somewhere down the lines of 'Fuck if you two wont Hit I might as well' Some Directors Dont understand How precious comedy really is.

Buck Angel
05-24-2005, 12:51 AM
HAA! Ya I knew you guys would like it! I did 2 more they will be out next!

Allanah I should hook you up with them again they are so awesome and great to work with and would fucking love you!

Buck

GroobySteven
05-24-2005, 02:53 AM
This is my favourite magazine, I've been subscribing since I lived in the UK although my girlfriend got a little disturbed when for three months/magazines in a row, someone I knew was a feature in it:
1/ A large armed, ex-member of this website.
2/ A bodypiercer and suspensionist who is the Grooby video editor.
3/ Buck Angel.

I was hoping for Allanah to be in the next issue to disturb her further, but alas, not to be.
seanchai

Eva Vortex
05-24-2005, 03:18 AM
Hi Buck,
Fab clip, I love it:)
Big kiss, Eva xxx