PDA

View Full Version : T Gurl or G girl??

ossumpeiEIEIO
11-24-2007, 03:08 AM
Someone I found on my girlfriends Myspace page.

She is claiming to be a t gurl but wow, she sure doesn't look it.

Why would a hot teen g girl make a false claim though? Plus she has a few others on her friends list that are making the same claim, but don't look it either.

I realize that gurls who identify thier gender identity early, and start hormones, have a much better chance of passing than gurls that start later.

But this person is so passable that its really hard to tell.

Take a look at the pics, there are several, and let us know what you think.

PS, if this actually a t gurl, Seanchi should look into a shoot because she is exceptionally hot.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=52427580

Willie Escalade
11-24-2007, 03:13 AM
I've seen that page before. Usually I can tell who's TG or GG, but this gal has me stumped.

Personally I don't care. I wouldn't mind having her on my arm. :D

MrsKellyPierce
11-24-2007, 03:14 AM
Someone I found on my girlfriends Myspace page.

She is claiming to be a t gurl but wow, she sure doesn't look it.

Why would a hot teen g girl make a false claim though? Plus she has a few others on her friends list that are making the same claim, but don't look it either.

I realize that gurls who identify thier gender identity early, and start hormones, have a much better chance of passing than gurls that start later.

But this person is so passable that its really hard to tell.

Take a look at the pics, there are several, and let us know what you think.

PS, if this actually a t gurl, Seanchi should look into a shoot because she is exceptionally hot.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=52427580 lol no half those pics that girl is using is on fakerssuck.com

And the girl below's name is Shannon her and her friend are the headliners of her dads club in Texas

ossumpeiEIEIO
11-24-2007, 03:15 AM
Here's a few pics...

ossumpeiEIEIO
11-24-2007, 03:16 AM
More...

ossumpeiEIEIO
11-24-2007, 03:17 AM
More...

ossumpeiEIEIO
11-24-2007, 03:20 AM
Might as well post the last two I have..

MrsKellyPierce
11-24-2007, 03:21 AM
http://www.fakersbusted.com/members/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=8d56d802bef7cefef77f01f7742d82 18&topic=17148.0

And the girl in the pics you are posting

her YOUTUBE Salute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5zk2EFZmwA

ossumpeiEIEIO
11-24-2007, 03:22 AM
I'll have to check out fakers suck.com.

Why do people do that??

She claims to be from Florida, but Kelly Shore says she works in Texas.

If your going to lie and spam, you might as well get the states right, and direct people to your club.

MrsKellyPierce
11-24-2007, 03:24 AM
I'll have to check out fakers suck.com.

Why do people do that??

She claims to be from Florida, but Kelly Shore says she works in Texas.

If your going to lie and spam, you might as well get the states right, and direct people to your club. lol fakers suck is for people that get their pics stolen and used a lot. The real people make videos and salutes letting you know that they aren't on any other websites and what their real myspaces are.

Nikka
11-24-2007, 03:34 AM
hottie but is a real chick

LBCDO
11-24-2007, 03:41 AM
yEA, I COULD TELL THEY WERE FAKE WHEN I SEEN CAMEL TOE IN ONE OF THE PICS

TrueBeauty TS
11-24-2007, 06:33 AM

But the part about making $100,000 - $150,000 a year being a cheerleader is real, right? RIGHT???

:roll:

thompsonforsheriff
11-24-2007, 07:34 AM
She is for sure a fake. I asked the same question a while back, and the consensus was that she was a fake. I'm not sure if the person was on fakerssuck.com at the time or not. Last time we discussed it, I believe it was tsntx who had some decent theories as to why someone would want to devote so much time and effort to setting up a fake page like that.

NRT
11-24-2007, 08:20 AM
Wasnt there someone on here called Irish Kelly, who posted nude pics of herself, apparently a GG who liked being around transexuals? Turned out 'she' was really a guy called Big Cock? Did they get banned? Or they stopped posting when they got outed by the mods?