PDA

View Full Version : Hung Angels bivouac!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-23-2007, 05:16 AM
Let's say we are having a bivouac.

A Bivouac (pronounced biv-oo-ak) is an encampment by night, usually without tents or covering. Often it also refers to sleeping in the open with a bivouac sack, but it may also refer to a shelter constructed of natural materials like a structure of branches to form frame may be utilized, which is then covered with leaves, ferns and similar for waterproofing and duff (also known as leaflitter) for insulation.

A bivouac shelter in North Canterbury, New Zealand
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/85/Bivouacshelter.jpg

Would you go? What would you bring? AND with whom would you share your hoochie/basha for warmth? LOL

A hootchie (or Basha) is a simple tent, made from one or two sheets of waterproof fabric and some strong cord.

:lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

thx1138
11-23-2007, 05:31 AM
Amanda Lepore

2754tim
11-23-2007, 05:33 AM
Nichole

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-23-2007, 05:40 AM
I dont know a single transgendered woman that would dare sleep in one of those, that's a tough one

PatrickFromNYC
11-23-2007, 06:42 AM
I dont know a single transgendered woman that would dare sleep in one of those, that's a tough one

I'm not sure about that...It look cleaner then some of the girls apartments LOL

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-23-2007, 06:47 AM
:lol: That was HARSH Patrick! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Ecstatic
11-23-2007, 06:53 AM
Hmm, maybe Mandy, she seems to like it out-of-doors....

Or how about you, Hara? Would you consider it, or do you want to stay home and watch it on Survivor: HA?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-23-2007, 07:00 AM
Hmm, maybe Mandy, she seems to like it out-of-doors....

Or how about you, Hara? Would you consider it, or do you want to stay home and watch it on Survivor: HA?

LOL I'm afraid of bugs Ecstatic. :lol: Otherwise, I'd do it. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

justatransgirl
11-23-2007, 09:01 AM
What? Do you mean like out in the WOODS? With the bugs?

Tell you want HTG, I was a paratrooper. If I never see a tent or a bug or snake or bush again it will be too soon.

I'll be at the Grand Hyatt enjoying room service if you need me.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

And just to prove that I actually have been outdoors, here's a photo from our last camping trip to Yosemite. Little did we know when that photo was taken that it would be the last time I would EVER sleep in a tent... We evacuated to a Best Western the next day... :-)

mbf
11-23-2007, 11:40 AM
brilliant!!!!!!

ANY T-chick that would spend some time in there (preferrably with me, hehe) MUST be the coolest chick on earth ;)

MacShreach
11-23-2007, 12:40 PM
brilliant!!!!!!

ANY T-chick that would spend some time in there (preferrably with me, hehe) MUST be the coolest chick on earth ;)

I can't think of a single TS that wouldn't collapse into hysterical laughter at the very suggestion BUUT have you ever tried sex up a mountain in a zipperless one-man down sleeping bag??

Hur hur hur. Mmmmm, sweaty.