HTG

Quinn
11-23-2007, 05:07 AM
and it was about to sink..

You got one life boat/raft..Which could only fit 5 people in

Whom here on H.A. would you try to save? And why? LOL :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

LOL... I love your questions, Hara. They're always interesting. To answer this one, I would simply grab the five closest and go. There are too many people on here that I like to consciously limit my boat to five at the expense of others. It's a "pussy" answer, I know.

-Quinn

Night Rider
11-23-2007, 05:12 AM
Five ladies of course :mrgreen: because I'm a gentleman

HTG, Kelly Shore, Trish, Truebeauty TS and peggygee.

The rest of you can sink :twisted:

hondarobot
11-23-2007, 05:18 AM
I'd be the dumb bastard, down below deck, trying to figure out how to fix the ship.

:)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-23-2007, 05:18 AM
LOL... I love your questions, Hara. They're always interesting.

-Quinn

LOL Thanks Quinn. :P

:P Is this in order? I get 1st wife status dear sultan? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-23-2007, 05:19 AM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/EPH/8494~Everybody-Loves-Pussy-Posters.jpg

anyway

lol

I would save Jennifer Paris (just cuz), Dina Delicious (again, just cuz), Leora Moore (nah scratch that i don't want to get her in trouble), Hara Juku (she has excellent friction skills which might come in handy with sticks needing to be used for starting fires), Stephanie Milan (every rescue ship needs 1 annoying dick hungry bitch), and last but certainly not least Jen aka TSNTX (she has her own makeup line, so all the chicks I save will still look hot on that deserted island)

I refuse to save any of you guys because 98% of you would prefer to go down kissing ass than being honest. And the other 2% will have already jumped ship with their own 5 chicks.................

JWBL™

Willie Escalade
11-23-2007, 05:21 AM
I couldn't answer that because there are too many on this forum whose posts I like. I wouldn't want to leave anybody behind. Everyone would have to try to guess the number I'm thinking of without going over. :?

Night Rider
11-23-2007, 05:22 AM
I get 1st wife status dear sultan? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

hehe, that goes without saying :!:

CORVETTEDUDE
11-23-2007, 05:28 AM
First of all, I'm in, that's 1. And, I'll be the only guy, 'cuz I don't want any competition. That means four of the ladies are going, which would be Kira Harin, Hara_Juku_Tgirl, Jamie/justatransgirl, and Jennifer/tsntx. thay all have strengths and qualities I admire.

By the way girls, I've actually had to do the lifeboat thing! :shrug

TrueBeauty TS
11-23-2007, 05:28 AM

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally made the cut!!!!

:D

thx1138
11-23-2007, 05:29 AM
I'm a good floater.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-23-2007, 05:31 AM
I couldn't answer that because there are too many on this forum whose posts I like. I wouldn't want to leave anybody behind. Everyone would have to try to guess the number I'm thinking of without going over. :?

Willie....You chicken!!!! Grow a set...give us a list!

Willie Escalade
11-23-2007, 05:32 AM
Willie....You chicken!!!! Grow a set...give us a list!
Okay...off the top of my head...Hara, tsntx, Kira, Peggy Gee, Felicia

4star4
11-23-2007, 05:37 AM
I would jump in and save you first Hara, because you're cool, and a fun girl. Secondly, I'm not sure, no real order, but probably Kelly, tsntx, Nichole Dupree, and J. Paris. Those are the people that I was wishing a Happy Thanksgiving to... so... Happy Thanksgiving!

TJ347
11-23-2007, 05:42 AM
Hara, True Beauty, Peggy, Luna and Gia.

blckhaze
11-23-2007, 05:43 AM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/EPH/8494~Everybody-Loves-Pussy-Posters.jpg

anyway

lol

I would save Jennifer Paris (just cuz), Dina Delicious (again, just cuz), Leora Moore (nah scratch that i don't want to get her in trouble), Hara Juku (she has excellent friction skills which might come in handy with sticks needing to be used for starting fires), Stephanie Milan (every rescue ship needs 1 annoying dick hungry bitch), and last but certainly not least Jen aka TSNTX (she has her own makeup line, so all the chicks I save will still look hot on that deserted island)

I refuse to save any of you guys because 98% of you would prefer to go down kissing ass than being honest. And the other 2% will have already jumped ship with their own 5 chicks.................

JWBL™

LOL Damn right ive got my five. Since you already stole hara, ill kindap kelly(Shes got that jungle fever), kira(same illness as kelly) Topheavycutie(because a man can never have enough breasts), Sunny delite(legs. I need to complete my KFC meal LOL) and Nicole (someone to fight kelly). this would be one intersting boat ride :D

MrsKellyPierce
11-23-2007, 05:48 AM
Omg I have girl power lol

I'd pick Hara cause she's smart and could probably figure how to get us back to shore. Jennifer Paris cause she's beautiful and if Hara couldn't figure out how to get us to shore or if we ended up on an island with savages she'd awe them with her beauty and get us in the safety zone. Allanah Starr cause we could use her boobs as a flotation device lol Nicole cause we need our warrior princess and either Gia or Luna because they both are interesting and would entertain us.

TrueBeauty TS
11-23-2007, 05:52 AM
Hara, True Beauty, Peggy, Luna and Gia.

Yippie!!!!! Another one!

Of course.... if this was the HA's GOODSHIP LOLLYPOP, I'll bet a lot of guys would like to "go down" on it.... I mean, with it.

:wink:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-23-2007, 05:52 AM
Kelly how the fuck do you pick women?!?
that's that bullshit

4star4
11-23-2007, 05:54 AM
Omg I have girl power lol

I'd pick Hara cause she's smart and could probably figure how to get us back to shore. Jennifer Paris cause she's beautiful and if Hara couldn't figure out how to get us to shore or if we ended up on an island with savages she'd awe them with her beauty and get us in the safety zone. Allanah Starr cause we could her boobs as a flotation device lol Nicole cause we need our warrior princess and either Gia or Luna because they both are interesting and would entertain us.Hara is smart, and sexy! I'd failed to mention Gia too, her voice is amazing.

MrsKellyPierce
11-23-2007, 05:54 AM
that's that bullshit You didn't pick me so why you hating lol you picked Stephanie!

blckhaze
11-23-2007, 05:55 AM
that's that bullshit

because she cant take a 10 hour spider monkey gangbang session everyday.
Who Could? LOL

MrsKellyPierce
11-23-2007, 05:59 AM
that's that bullshit

because she cant take a 10 hour spider monkey gangbang session everyday.
Who Could? LOL :lol: :lol:

Ecstatic
11-23-2007, 06:17 AM
OK ladies, I have here in my hand four long straws and two dozen short straws.....

TrueBeauty TS
11-23-2007, 06:22 AM
OK ladies, I have here in my hand four long straws and two dozen short straws.....

Hey!!!! I know that trick!

That's a variation on the "popcorn bucket" trick!!!

:evil:

MrsKellyPierce
11-23-2007, 06:23 AM
OK ladies, I have here in my hand four long straws and two dozen short straws..... sticks hands on hips lol

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-23-2007, 06:32 AM
Stephanie hit me up with a sweet text message, so she gets on the boat, and her body is off the chain for a milf
;)

Ecstatic
11-23-2007, 06:34 AM
OK, Kelly and True get two of my long straws for seeing through my ruse.

Now where'd I put that popcorn bucket?

tsntx
11-23-2007, 07:52 AM
im kinda hoping it is and there are no life jackets, no life boats, no rescue crews, nowhere near land, and freezing water

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-23-2007, 08:05 AM
Mines boat/raft would have:

JWBL, Pickles and 3 more hotties (those that mentioned me of course). LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
11-23-2007, 08:06 AM
Can I change from the girl power? And switch it all to men just in case I starved or something I could live off their cum.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-23-2007, 08:07 AM
LOL Of course. A girl needs her protein! :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

muhmuh
11-23-2007, 08:47 AM
hara this might seem like an odd question but you dont by any chance have a german cousin or some other relative named theresa do you?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-23-2007, 08:50 AM
hara this might seem like an odd question but you dont by any chance have a german cousin or some other relative named theresa do you?

Not that I am aware of muhmuh. Why?

~Kisses.

HTG

BrendaQG
11-23-2007, 08:50 AM
I'd have to be the asshole and take the lifeboat for myself. :twisted:

muhmuh
11-23-2007, 08:53 AM
Not that I am aware of muhmuh. Why?

just some other forum im on in which one girl comes up with some of the oddest polls ive ever seen
right now im just waiting for you to pop the "do guys that have been in the military have better aim when comming on you" question

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-23-2007, 09:06 AM
Oh? Where is this forum you speak of at? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

chefmike
11-23-2007, 09:24 AM
I'd have to be the asshole and take the lifeboat for myself. :twisted:

Exactly. The rest of you can get your own goddamn lifeboat!

Coroner
11-23-2007, 09:31 AM
I´d steal the boat and let you all die. I´d tell the police that there was nothing more to do and fake-cry in front of the cameras.

mbf
11-23-2007, 10:00 AM
like in ALL those "who is your favourite person" thread - be they disguised as whatever - I say it just once again:

TopHeavyCutie and TrueBeautyTS

but there is hope: TopHeavyCuties boobs ARE bonafide lifesavers. those wonderful balloons are definite Nevr-Sinks and therefore we will be able to save some more of you desperate souls out there ;)

justatransgirl
11-23-2007, 10:17 AM
Well, Brenda, Chefmike and Coroner are definately NOT invited on my boat.

As for me.
Thanks Corvettedude, I'll rescue you first! Giggle. PS - I really do have a boat honey. :-)
Followed by TS Mira, cause she's my friend. Besides she's post-op for a little variety.
And Danielle because we often agree on things - and we could always eat her.
And Jessica - because if I didn't and she read this I'd be in deep s**t.

And we'll throw Night Rider a line and tow him behind as shark bait - since he apparently can't count and so graciously invited 5 girls onto his boat leaving no room for him.

And because Corvettedude is stuck on Hara, I'll give up my seat to her so they can be together. Take care of Jessica for me.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

kaientai
11-23-2007, 10:23 AM
hara (if we don't get of the island she can entertain us with interesting questions
katie cokks just because
nikka she makes me laugh and has a gift for finding new shemales
hilda brasil i want to learn portugese

MacShreach
11-23-2007, 11:40 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

I take it this liferaft comes fully equipped with a supply of hormones?

In which case you, Trish, Juliana Dominguez, Hazel Tucker, Gia (tough luck, Ron.)

The reasons should be obvious enough.

MacShreach
11-23-2007, 11:42 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

I take it this liferaft comes fully equipped with a supply of hormones?

In which case you, Trish, Juliana Dominguez, Hazel Tucker, Gia (tough luck, Ron.)

The reasons should be obvious enough.

Damn! I just realised! I didn't leave room for me! Hell I'll just have to get Hilda to crew and come pick you all up in my boat! :lol: :lol:

TrueBeauty TS
11-23-2007, 11:50 AM
like in ALL those "who is your favourite person" thread - be they disguised as whatever - I say it just once again:

Top'HeavyCutie and TrueBeuatyTS

but there is hope: TopHeavyCuties boobs ARE bonafide lifesavers. those wonderful balloons are definite Nevr-Sinks and therefore we will be able to save some more of you desperate souls out there

And I talk so much I could fill a hot-air balloon!!!!

Muuuaaawwww!!!!

xoxo

:D

Bandyspring
11-23-2007, 12:35 PM
Whichever five individuals have the most to live for. Whether it be family, kids, spouses, important jobs, etc. I could give a damn if I go down on the ship, as long as the bar is stocked and there's some good music to carry me down into Hades. Last call on the SS HungAngels, who's up for a shot? :wink:

Coroner
11-23-2007, 12:43 PM
After the ship sinks, Celine Dion will make another hit.

Bandyspring
11-23-2007, 12:45 PM
After the ship sinks, Celine Dion will make another hit.
Yet another reason not to want to survive.

62des
11-23-2007, 04:17 PM
I'd have been the 1 that sunk that mother fucker! lol

muhmuh
11-23-2007, 05:03 PM
Oh? Where is this forum you speak of at? LOL

its some german board full threads about idiots and self proclaimed nice guys whining about evil

Quinn
11-23-2007, 05:20 PM
Here's a bit of irony for this little scenario. Even though it looks like everyone is alright, I can't think of a worse place to be on a ship when it goes down.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7108835.stm

-Quinn

Rogers
11-23-2007, 06:59 PM
First on my list would definitely be trish, because not only is that big brain of her's so sexy to a guy like me, but she can probably navigate by the stars. Second and third place would go to TSnTX and Nicole Dupree because their wit constantly cracks me up, plus they'd probably take turns at booting me in the balls if I got tired and stopped rowing. Lastly; I know she doesn't post often but I'd have to give fourth place to Nicole Neuman, because everytime I looked at her I'd think that things were quite good actually (is she really TS?). A very good group, but I definitely think we need a bigger boat!

MacShreach
11-23-2007, 09:22 PM
Here's a bit of irony for this little scenario. Even though it looks like everyone is alright, I can't think of a worse place to be on a ship when it goes down.

-Quinn

Oh I don't know....-5 Celsius, sunny, no wind.....I could think of quite a few worse places. About 200 miles northeast of here last night would have been a bloody sight more scary.

It happens that I was aboard the Explorer a few years ago.....although she's an older vessel now, she's a real expedition ship and safety is paramount in her on-board procedures. I've been offshore quite a lot as well as having my own boat, and if I really had to be on a ship when it sunk, she's the one I'd want to be on.

I liked the quote from the 1st Officer: "We were passing through ice as usual but this time something hit the hold and we got a little leakage downstairs." Seems to be still afloat though.

Anyway, back to the dames in the liferaft.

Tomfurbs
11-23-2007, 09:28 PM
I'll take anyone who knows how to row and/or navigate.

I'll provide my own entertainment thanks.

Quinn
11-23-2007, 10:16 PM

-Quinn

Oh I don't know....-5 Celsius, sunny, no wind.....I could think of quite a few worse places. About 200 miles northeast of here last night would have been a bloody sight more scary.

It happens that I was aboard the Explorer a few years ago.....although she's an older vessel now, she's a real expedition ship and safety is paramount in her on-board procedures. I've been offshore quite a lot as well as having my own boat, and if I really had to be on a ship when it sunk, she's the one I'd want to be on.

I liked the quote from the 1st Officer: "We were passing through ice as usual but this time something hit the hold and we got a little leakage downstairs." Seems to be still afloat though.

Anyway, back to the dames in the liferaft.

"A little leakage" isn't the most reassuring three words a man can hear at sea. You won't get any argument from me about how bad The North Sea can get. I once flew across it as a passenger in a military helicopter during bad weather (which seems to be frequent). Very, very unnerving, to say the least.

-Quinn

crayons
11-23-2007, 10:42 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

I mostly likely wouldn't be on this ship to start with.

4star4
11-24-2007, 02:02 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

I mostly likely wouldn't be on this ship to start with.Crayons, You're already on this ship!

NRT
11-24-2007, 02:09 AM
Re the ship, I thought all modern ships going through ice have radar to detect icebergs. Dont they have double hulls to protect leaks or whatever? Since the Titanic few cruise ships have struck ice. So what went wrong?

dan_drade
11-24-2007, 02:13 AM
If Hung Angels was a ship and it was sinking, I would go down on it (opps, I mean down with it!!!)

LTR_Seeker
11-24-2007, 02:15 AM
I woud tie rope to boat & with my hulk superhuman stregth take boat back to shore & have all the angels kissing me ..lol

Night Rider
11-24-2007, 02:16 AM
If Hung Angels was a ship and it was sinking, I would go down on it (opps, I mean down with it!!!)

It's garaunteed to be wet and salty :P

dan_drade
11-24-2007, 02:21 AM

It's garaunteed to be wet and salty :P

One would hope!!! LOL