PDA

View Full Version : LETS GET SOME LIFE ON THIS BOARD...SKYLENE PICS AND HER CREW

Chet_X
03-06-2003, 10:58 PM
Thanx for posting those pix...Wow! They're all gorgeous.....I've seen pix of Sky before (and immediately fell in love) but never knew here name.

BabyGirl Skylene
03-06-2003, 11:09 PM
Your too cute Mega...But whats with the 2001 pics.lol.
I hate them.lol. The last pic is a 2003 pic.....I hope all
u guys enjoy the last pic. Look for all of us in the soon
tobe release NYC Transsexuals(the movie) coming out
this summmer. Also look out for news on tabbys upcoming
movie sex pistols at the rock hard cafe#4. For any info
on any of the girls get back to me. Hope u all enjoy.
oxoxox
Skylene
From the Brooklyn Brat Pak Mafia

flabbybody
03-08-2003, 12:41 AM
there's smoke coming out of my computer. Sky's getting prettier and hotter as she gets older. she's not that thin shemaleyum kid from 1999. how come we gotta wait till summer for this new rat pack flick?

BabyGirl Skylene
03-09-2003, 03:12 AM
Thank u so much baby.... We are still working on the movie casting.
So think all of the girls from the family for the first time on one movie
box. Something hot to see. We all have come a long way from our Yum
days. But i will always thank shemaleyum for giving me my start. I also
thank androgeny for making me the Queen of TOPS..Thank u Androgeny your the best. Thank u all for your support. My cock will be here for years to CUM. Thanks..lol...mega i love ya. But you know that.

flabbybody
03-10-2003, 05:00 AM
Having all the girls from Brat Pac together in one film is a guaranteed winner. If you're having problems with casting the guy roles, there should be thousands of volunteers. Being in a scene with Sky and Amanda would be my ultimate fantasy.

peyton
05-21-2006, 07:47 PM
what the F###.. all four of them are related for real??????
there's something in the well water at that house.....

WOW!!!!......

how often does this kinda thing happen when there are multiple T's in one family???

i seen another post about a set of twins but in mainstream life does this happen often?

LarryLuvBk
07-07-2006, 02:57 AM
I had her on the phone once bck in 2003. Chickened out regret it ever since. Where are you Skylene and how can I get in touch with you BK bombshells. I would love to come over nd worship you up clo$e.

scorpion
07-07-2006, 03:15 AM
Sound great Mega..you got a friend in my taste.. 8)
Maybee i got over and yoi will introduse her four mee :wink:
If My daate will failure......... this tajm :roll:
Nice topic anyhiw

Dkg
07-07-2006, 07:21 AM
Mia aka Bam Bam is the only one that does anything for me.
Not saying the others aren't good looking or anything, just not my style/taste/type/whatever.

Thanks for the pics though. Wouldn't mind hooking up with Mia. Too bad I don't live in NY.....