PDA

View Full Version : Things you physically have but willing to trade

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-23-2007, 02:38 AM
in exchange for another thing (physical or material) you want to have or experience?

E.g. Sense of smell = For? __________________
Sight = in exchange for? __________________

:P LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
11-23-2007, 02:40 AM
I would never exchange anything for my ability to hear.

I just love music too much.

the sense of smell on the other hand is a cheapo, during summer travelling by means of public transport I would pay MONEY to not be able to smell actually...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-23-2007, 02:43 AM
I would never exchange anything for my ability to hear.

I just love music too much.

LOL Oh come on! There must be something you want?!? :lol:

For the fun of it anyways mbf. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Night Rider
11-23-2007, 02:44 AM
This place is always lively when your around HTG. I've never met anyone as curious!

I wouldn't exchange sight for anything, because without sight......you can't see lol

Life would be shit without sight.

Chuck
11-23-2007, 02:45 AM
I would gladly exchange my good looks for real happiness.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-23-2007, 02:49 AM
This place is always lively when your around HTG. I've never met anyone as curious!

I wouldn't exchange sight for anything, because without sight......you can't see lol

Life would be shit without sight.

Thanks Night Rider. :oops:

~Kisses.

HTG

Legend
11-23-2007, 02:53 AM
I would give up my hearing to have telekinesis powers.

mbf
11-23-2007, 02:54 AM
LOL Oh come on! There must be something you want?!? :lol:

For the fun of it anyways mbf. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

well, I ll exchange my sense of smelling for a blowjob by you, HTG! - aint I a cheap motherf****??? chosen the most disposable sense.....

weak joking aside: My sense of smelling would have to go in exchange for beeing healthy and mentally sharp (something I am still working on, oh well...). those are the two most important things in life.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-23-2007, 02:57 AM
LOL Silly! I think you ate too much jams. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

iloveshemales77
11-23-2007, 02:59 AM
I'd xchange me 4 u!

Night Rider
11-23-2007, 02:59 AM
I'll exchange my sense of style hehe for some sort of 6th sense

http://www.dvb2k.de/intros/6th.bmp

mbf
11-23-2007, 03:00 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

prolly I did....

did you notice, those apricots work as aphrodisiacs????

dan_drade
11-23-2007, 03:00 AM
I don't think I would give up anything even if you promised me a lifetime of love and happiness HJT... Well maybe I would if it were for a lifetime of love and happiness with you ;) But can I just give up something that I won't miss like my little toe LOL.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-23-2007, 03:03 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

prolly I did....

LOL Is that why I am so horny these days (I didnt really notice any changes)? haha WTF did you put in it mfb?!? :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

CORVETTEDUDE
11-23-2007, 03:04 AM
I'd give up my short height (5'6") to be a little taller. No!!!....Wait a minute, then I'd have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe, and get a new groove on!

Fuck it...I ain't doin' it. I'll just stay where I'm at. :violin :shrug :crap

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-23-2007, 03:05 AM
I'd give up my short height (5'6") to be a little taller. No!!!....Wait a minute, than I'd have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe!

Fuck it...I ain't doin' it. I'll just stay where I'm at.

Oh cute! We're the same height CORVETTEDUDE?!? Then I can always use your shirts to sleep with! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
11-23-2007, 03:07 AM

LOL Is that why I am so horny these days (I didnt really notice any changes)? haha WTF did you put in it mfb?!? :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

most def....

you are smart, I think you know what I put in there 8)

KiraHarden
11-23-2007, 03:07 AM
My penis for a vagina and to be under 6-0 tall

CORVETTEDUDE
11-23-2007, 03:09 AM
I'd give up my short height (5'6") to be a little taller. No!!!....Wait a minute, than I'd have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe!

Fuck it...I ain't doin' it. I'll just stay where I'm at.

Oh cute! We're the same height CORVETTEDUDE?!? Then I can always use your shirts to sleep with! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

That's a deal!!! :claps :wink:

CORVETTEDUDE
11-23-2007, 03:13 AM

Kira, If I win the Powerball, you're gonna get your wish. Well, I don't know that anytrhing can be done about the 6'0" thing, other than sky diving without a chute!

KiraHarden
11-23-2007, 03:17 AM

Kira, If I win the Powerball, you're gonna get your wish. Well, I don't know that anytrhing can be done about the 6'0" thing, other than sky diving without a chute!

I here they can break and reset legs now and Ill lose a few inches.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-23-2007, 03:25 AM

Holy Shit!!! Do you want that pain??? And, what about the muscles, tendons, and other supporting tissue. Also, you would want to maintain symmetry with you torso, wouldn't you. Besides, you do know I like you tall, don't you?

Falrune
11-23-2007, 03:26 AM
I'd give-up my sense of proprioception in my already damaged right ankle for a million dollars.

(forum) Laughter (/forum)

No... I mean 10 billion dollars!!!

(forum) Gasp (/forum)

blckhaze
11-23-2007, 03:27 AM
my appendix for Super speed or flight.

KiraHarden
11-23-2007, 03:28 AM

Holy Shit!!! Do you want that pain???
Of course not, from what I hear you cant walk for over a year,,, If this surgery even exists.

Falrune
11-23-2007, 03:35 AM
my appendix for Super speed or flight.

Wait. This isn't what was specified. Maybe you should give-up your sense of pain in the appendix for super speed or flight... that would be better.

ETA -- hmmm... cancel my first offer of proprioception. I like this pain idea better... OK... I'll exchange my sense of pain in my right ankle for 10 billion dollars.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-23-2007, 03:35 AM

Holy Shit!!! Do you want that pain???
Of course not, from what I hear you cant walk for over a year,,, If this surgery even exists.

Kira...Please go back and re-read, I edited the post, but not in time for your reply.

blckhaze
11-23-2007, 03:44 AM
hye i physically have an appendix :P

ok something hrader, my sense of sight for 4 ultra heighted sense (dare-devilish).

Jericho
11-23-2007, 04:17 AM
I'd give up my sense of smell and taste to be able to sing. I don't mean 'stardom' or anything like that, just in tune.

It's a burden coming from a musical family - I'm sure mom was fucking the milkman! :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-23-2007, 04:21 AM
:lol: LOL

~Kisses.

HTG