PDA

View Full Version : Well Adjusted?

GrimFusion
11-23-2007, 01:29 AM
Well? I know this makes me look like I'm full of myself. That's totally not the case. I just want to know that I'm not pissing everyone off around here. I've made a few friends (and I'm sure, a few enemies) and I just want to know if sticking around is worth it.

alphanumeric
11-23-2007, 01:32 AM
dunnoyou enough mate, to quote Johnny cash, "son, I don't know you well enough to miss you when your gone."

but as long as your polite to people while giving out an opinion most people will at least give you a quick listen before flameing the hell outta your ass. :lol:

just mnake sure you don't end up on the "convo's with losers" thread...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-23-2007, 01:34 AM
Why would anyone's input be that important to you? If you are happy being here making friends, loving the interaction etc. then isn't that enough?

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

GrimFusion
11-23-2007, 01:34 AM
dunnoyou enough mate, to quote Johnny cash, "son, I don't know you well enough to miss you when your gone."

but as long as your polite to people while giving out an opinion most people will at least give you a quick listen before flameing the hell outta your ass. :lol:

Surprisingly, I've been around here very off-and-on for the past 2 years or so and I've never directly been involved in a flame war. Personality-wise, I'm more of the "peace keeper", but realistically, I know that eventually I'm going to step my e-ass between the wrong two people and be enveloped neck-deep in e-shit.

Quinn
11-23-2007, 01:35 AM
Though you've posted intermittently during your time here, you've always had something interesting or humorous to contribute – and you've never been afraid to speak your mind. It's rare to find people who do that without some sort of chip on their shoulder (the "I keep it real, yo" type of idiots). I say stick around.

-Quinn

GrimFusion
11-23-2007, 01:37 AM
Why would anyone's input be that important to you? If you are happy being here making friends, loving the interaction etc. then isn't that enough?

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Yeah, sure... I just don't want to end up being that weird guy who butts into all the conversations and bugs the shit out of people.

Night Rider
11-23-2007, 01:37 AM
5/6 options you gave were negative so don't be surprised if people vote for one of those.

I think your alright apart from the fact that you had "Jewville" under your avatar. Whether you're racist or not, that's out of order.

GrimFusion
11-23-2007, 01:39 AM
5/6 options you gave were negative so don't be surprised if people vote for one of those.

I think your alright apart from the fact that you had "Jewville" under your avatar. Whether you're racist or not, that's out of order.

lol... yeah, true. I honestly didn't think people would take offense to it when I typed it in, but to be fair, I did change it just as soon as you said something.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-23-2007, 01:45 AM
Dude, you have neither been here long enough to make the determination, nor even ask the question. Do you always quit things before you even start them? :trolls

GrimFusion
11-23-2007, 01:49 AM
Dude, you have neither been here long enough to make the determination, nor even ask the question. Do you always quit things before you even start them? :trolls

I'm sorry. You must post your questions in answer form.

BeardedOne
11-23-2007, 01:56 AM
Yeah, sure... I just don't want to end up being that weird guy who butts into all the conversations and bugs the shit out of people.

Nope, that position is filled at the moment and I ain't resignin'. :P

I think I'm voting "Conceited", just to be a wiseass. :wink:

EyeCumInPiece
11-23-2007, 02:12 AM
The poll results speak volume lol. I got no prob wit you Grim. Then again, i dont have a problem with anyone.

thx1138
11-23-2007, 04:09 AM
Grim: if you want to make an impression resurrect a few old threads.

MrsKellyPierce
11-23-2007, 04:12 AM
Umm can I get letters on my picture that says Kelly Shore, K thanks lol