PDA

View Full Version : It really turns me on....

tsmandy
11-22-2007, 11:35 PM
So I've come to a shocking conclusion. It really turns me on to get fucked (or to fuck, I'm happy either way) on camera. It's really fun, and really hot, while its happening, but then when I've gone home and moved on with my day or week, I start thinking about different scenes I've shot, and it really turns me on.

I enjoy doing solo work, but I really love being filmed by a crew of people while I'm having good times with someone sexy.

I'm really looking forward to doing some scenes with super hot non-trans women. Please, please, please universe, send me some ladies.... and roll the tape.

Mandy

GrimFusion
11-23-2007, 01:21 AM
So I've come to a shocking conclusion. It really turns me on to get fucked (or to fuck, I'm happy either way) on camera. It's really fun, and really hot, while its happening, but then when I've gone home and moved on with my day or week, I start thinking about different scenes I've shot, and it really turns me on.

I enjoy doing solo work, but I really love being filmed by a crew of people while I'm having good times with someone sexy.

I'm really looking forward to doing some scenes with super hot non-trans women. Please, please, please universe, send me some ladies.... and roll the tape.

Mandy

I should mention that I am an AWESOME film editor. lol.

ILuvGurls
11-23-2007, 02:22 AM
can i be a fly on the wall???? huh, can i ???

gunn
11-23-2007, 03:59 AM
I would love to see you bang the shit out of one of these chicks or all!

sdman
11-23-2007, 04:02 AM

her cock probably isnt big enough to get through that ass

thx1138
11-23-2007, 04:06 AM
@gunn: awesome megabooties. Would make a great Christmas present.

tsmandy
11-23-2007, 04:17 AM

her cock probably isnt big enough to get through that ass

That's ridiculous, you'd be amazed at what I can do. I love a woman with nice curves.

gunn
11-23-2007, 04:23 AM
I have faith in you MANDY,i know you will put a hurting on them asses!

EyeCumInPiece
11-23-2007, 04:46 AM
I love to be on film as well. i find it a hugeeeee turn on. I really get in2 it.