PDA

View Full Version : I'm WonderingIs something wrong with me?

drock
11-22-2007, 07:21 PM
Here's the deal alright i'm a brotha and my preferance is Black Trannies, but lately i've been seeing a lot of white and hispanic trannies that i'd like to get deep deep up in as of late.

For instance since this is somewhat of a confessional typa post i'm going to put myself out there a lil bit. Here's the scoupe i've been having some freaky and wild thoughts about kellyshore, tsntx, janira, and fine but looney ass danielle fox.

I know this would probably never happen in a thousand years but the thought of having tsntx and kellyshore in the same bed and having a good old fashioned tag team match on both of their sexy asses give me a boner. I know out of all the girls on my list this is probably the most least likely but at least you can't take my fanticies away from me and even if they aren't down which I don't think they are it's all good.

And Janira baby that fine ass you got was made for licking and fucking so hopefully one day I get to have my way with you and have you speaking to me in spanish baby. 8) :lol:

GrimFusion
11-22-2007, 07:29 PM
I don't see the point in this post. Sounds like you just want them all to know you wouldn't mind beating guts. Otherwise, if this is seriously a question, there's nothing wrong with you, dude. Guys adapt.

Like me, for instance. I'm originally from Portland, OR. The city is practically divided into the white side of town and the black side of town. It's extremely rare to see mixed race couples. White guys go after white girls. Black dudes go after black chicks... blah, blah, blah.

Then I ventured over to New Jersey for the summer. Black people EVERYWHERE. Seriously... the only white chicks where I was at were all punk and dirty. I learned REAL quick how to appreciate a black lady. Previous to that, black women didn't stir me in the least.

It's just a matter of adaptation. There aren't very many black transsexuals around here, so you're more than willing to schtuple a white one.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-22-2007, 07:32 PM
Have you checked your tire pressure??? LMAO

drock
11-22-2007, 07:33 PM
I don't see the point in this post. Sounds like you just want them all to know you wouldn't mind beating guts. Otherwise, if this is seriously a question, there's nothing wrong with you, dude. Guys adapt.

Like me, for instance. I'm originally from Portland, OR. The city is practically divided into the white side of town and the black side of town. It's extremely rare to see mixed race couples. White guys go after white girls. Black dudes go after black chicks... blah, blah, blah.

Then I ventured over to New Jersey for the summer. Black people EVERYWHERE. Seriously... the only white chicks where I was at were all punk and dirty. I learned REAL quick how to appreciate a black lady. Previous to that, black women didn't stir me in the least.

It's just a matter of adaptation. There aren't very many black transsexuals around here, so you're more than willing to schtuple a white one.

Hey man that could be it. It's just that to be honest it feels kind of wierd to me and no it's not just about wanting to beat their guts up if that's all it was i'm sure I could have got shot down on the PM thing. :lol: You had some valid point though.

drock
11-22-2007, 07:36 PM
Doesn't sound like there's anything wrong with you. Have you ever been with a white tgirl?

Generally speaking, I find white, asian and latina tgirls more attractive than black ones, but that's just me. I usually keep my mouth shut and move on when I see pics of many black tgirls on HA. So no, nothing wrong with you for fantasizing about white tgirls.

Here's the deal alright i'm a brotha and my preferance is Black Trannies, but lately i've been seeing a lot of white and hispanic trannies that i'd like to get deep deep up in as of late.

For instance since this is somewhat of a confessional typa post i'm going to put myself out there a lil bit. Here's the scoupe i've been having some freaky and wild thoughts about kellyshore, tsntx, janira, and fine but looney ass danielle fox.

I know this would probably never happen in a thousand years but the thought of having tsntx and kellyshore in the same bed and having a good old fashioned tag team match on both of their sexy asses give me a boner. I know out of all the girls on my list this is probably the most least likely but at least you can't take my fanticies away from me and even if they aren't down which I don't think they are it's all good.

And Janira baby that fine ass you got was made for licking and fucking so hopefully one day I get to have my way with you and have you speaking to me in spanish baby. 8) :lol:

Maybe that's just it a fanticy thing or something. I would say when I first started posting on here a few years ago i'd see trannies like them and scroll right on past them and now sometimes when I see them i'm thinking damn they're kind of sexy or they're giving me a boner that I would like to share with them. LOL

drock
11-22-2007, 07:37 PM
Have you checked your tire pressure??? LMAO

no man I haven't done that in a minute or two. LOL

blckhaze
11-22-2007, 07:40 PM
whats wrong is that your a guy and you testicles are now talkin to you overtime :P

seriously, nothing is wrong with enjoying a fantasy about fine women, regardless of race and shit like that. The ladies of HA are always a good place to start

drock
11-22-2007, 07:42 PM
LMAO thanks blackhaze you have somewhat kind of simplified things for me. It's just that this is all new to me and i'm a bit surprised by it myself.

thx1138
11-22-2007, 10:14 PM
I'm a white "boy" and this girl really gets me heart pumping: http://www.black-tgirls.com/tour/2007/november/summerB.jpg Is there anything wrong WITH ME? Am I a faggot?

Night Rider
11-22-2007, 10:23 PM
I'm a white "boy" and this girl really gets me heart pumping: http://www.black-tgirls.com/tour/2007/november/summerB.jpg Is there anything wrong WITH ME? Am I a faggot?

There's a strong case for you being a faggot, but there's nothing wrong with liking different races.

lust4ts
11-22-2007, 10:25 PM
I don't see the whole color thing, if someone is hot, they are hot. The first thing I notice about a girl is their eyes and how pretty they are, what race they are doesn't even really enter my mind!

There are sexy girls of all color tones and races, I would never rule out anyone because they are of a certain color or race, at least I sincerely hope I wouldn't!

sdman
11-23-2007, 03:46 AM

EEEK I don't see anything the least bit attractive about whatever that is. I'm a white guy and I have a preferance for Asian SM is there anything wrong with me? :lol:

LTR_Seeker
11-23-2007, 04:24 AM
I think ebony ts in the link is hot i dont care if she could break my ribs in the sack in passion lol

blackrob
11-23-2007, 03:45 PM
man fuck them bitches the only one on your list who seems even worthy of mention is Janira

youcancallmeclaire
11-24-2007, 02:47 AM
Were you really expecting anyone to say anything to the contrary?

drock
11-24-2007, 08:46 AM

you're a brave man :shock:

drock
11-24-2007, 08:49 AM
man fuck them bitches the only one on your list who seems even worthy of mention is Janira

LOL yes Janira is proabably the finest chick on this site that i've seen around here lately.

JANIRA
11-24-2007, 09:25 AM
Wow... i was never considered for at tag team match,,lol it kinda makes feel like one of the "G.L.O.W." GIRLS... (GORGEOUS LADIES OF WRSESTLING).....lol but Drock, lemme tell your freaky ass somthing,,loll... in bed im too greedy: :twisted: ! If we ever were to indulge ourselves in pleasure,,TRUST ME...you will have your hands full with me alone,,IM ONE SELFISH GIRL when it comes to being intimate with a man . I WANT HIM ALL TO MYSELF!!!!!! after we are done then the rest of tranny population can have you,,,loll ,, I always like to get the best, and only the best!!!!!! DING DING DING,, ON THIS CORNER WE HAVE .....................LOL...

hondarobot
11-24-2007, 09:32 AM
Wow... i was never considered for at tag team match,,lol it kinda makes feel like one of the "G.L.O.W." GIRLS... (GORGEOUS LADIES OF WRSESTLING).....lol but Drock, lemme tell your freaky ass somthing,,loll... in bed im too greedy: :twisted: ! If we ever were to indulge ourselves in pleasure,,TRUST ME...you will have your hands full with me alone,,IM ONE SELFISH GIRL when it comes to being intimate with a man . I WANT HIM ALL TO MYSELF!!!!!! after we are done then the rest of tranny population can have you,,,loll ,, I always like to get the best, and only the best!!!!!! DING DING DING,, ON THIS CORNER WE HAVE .....................LOL...

Interesting. What was the "best" you've had? How would you define that? I'm just curious.

JANIRA
11-24-2007, 09:43 AM
By best i ment , the best out of person intimate wise. I am very GREEDY "in bed",, meaning,,, i want the person all to myself while im with them at that point in time. Like i said, i dont like sharing my intimacy with more than one at a time,, i always found 3somes dull, (MY OPINON). Its enough haveing me,,I dont need 2 or more people finishing what i CAN START FINISH,, AND REDO OVER!....... :P

hondarobot
11-24-2007, 09:53 AM
By best i ment , the best out of person intimate wise. I am very GREEDY "in bed",, meaning,,, i want the person all to myself while im with them at that point in time. Like i said, i dont like sharing my intimacy with more than one at a time,, i always found 3somes dull, (MY OPINON). Its enough haveing me,,I dont need 2 or more people finishing what i CAN START FINISH,, AND REDO OVER!....... :P

Good point, but why does anyone need anyone else? We don't.

Just be a good person, that's what we have to do.

Don't be a bad person. That's all there is to it. There are a lot of bad people out there. I've been beating the crap out of bad people for years now. It's just something I do.

I'll never turn bad.

drock
11-24-2007, 09:57 AM

Wow JANIRA you are the ultimate HA babe in here boo.. Not only do you have the potential to stimulate guys visually you got a good head game.. Since you put it like that i'd rather have one of you in the bed than three other dull chicks so I have you all to myself and explore all of that fine hot Latin body you have until I became exhausted and just had to hold you in my arms and look at your pretty face.. :lol: :lol:

JANIRA
11-24-2007, 10:16 AM
:oops:

macfan
12-28-2007, 02:19 AM

Nothing wrong there at all dude, I'm black and enjoy the white girls as well, as long as they are smooth, femme and passable I can't get enough of them. Something about the whole black on white thing stimulates me in countless ways.

Hotboy
12-28-2007, 09:32 AM
I love black trannies sooo much! More pics please guys!

yodajazz
12-28-2007, 10:59 AM
I have this theory that people see the masculine features easier on TS m-f in the race they grew up seeing. For example some Asian ts that we might think of very feminine, other asians will not.

Then there's the 'opposites attract' school. People are often attracted to someone out side their own culture. It often has a freeing feeling that we have stepped outside of the restrictions place on us by our communities.

Just don't make your interest more important than the person that you are interacting with. Cuase in the end hooking up with a person from a different race who is messed up in the mind will have the same results no matter what the race.

slingblade
05-17-2011, 03:23 PM
Nothing wrong there at all dude, I'm black and enjoy the white girls as well, as long as they are smooth, femme and passable I can't get enough of them. Something about the whole black on white thing stimulates me in countless ways.

True that there's nothing wrong with liking white girls hell I know I do like them too.