PDA

View Full Version : which historical background would you liked for a t-movie?

Clind
11-22-2007, 05:01 PM
which historical background would you liked for aT-girl movie?

This poll is it emanated from fantasies that have come in my brain with girls that wearing clothes of the interwar ,clothes of Acient Roman period and differences other such fantasies, feel freely, think which historical environment you would want to see Kelly Shore, Vicki Richter and other girls and vote.

I am adding this picture to give an example waht i mean by all that i m speaking off and to tell also that if producers had the ideas of Tara they would made great movies.

Also i would liked to say some thinks about the productions they are made now

I for quite some time see films with transexual and it has made me impression the cheapness and bad production of films, also it should I say that derivative films with transexoual they are cheapness and not really professionals.
They dont have really occupied that they could make productions where also money would gain but also they would make something different.
I will not enter in the temptation I say ideas even if my fantasies could make me very good scenario writer, other understand that the question they is the lack artistic and inspiration of script other the lack of enterprising inspiration.
For example in Trans Obsessions Bruna Cabral walks in the centre of city wearing one horribly sexy mini this for me was very sexy, I do not imagine that it requires a lot brain in order to do such things ,it is enough you have few appetite to lower ideas and perhaps to throw some more money.

hondarobot
11-22-2007, 05:57 PM
I couldn't pick an option, I'd watch all of those scenarios. I think that stuff is great.

You shouldn't cut the various producers short, though. Tara, Allanah, Vicki, I'm sure Gia and others have all shot entertaining, imaginative videos. Even Buddy Wood apparently did when he stole my school girl idea (although I haven't watched it yet, so I couldn't really say).

:P

Have a happy Thanksgiving, fellow Americans. Happy, uh, day to the rest of the world. :)

Ecstatic
11-23-2007, 06:45 AM
Classical Greek and Roman and Eygptian would be great!

Clind
12-06-2007, 10:13 PM
ok do you think that the idea for this Poll is silly?
my opinion is that it is a little bit but is also funny and i refresh it just in case that you didn 't noticed the first time..... :wink:

Falrune
12-06-2007, 10:48 PM
I went with WWII

ETA -- Make it a musical (like Candyman!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4kR8OQCrlQ

Fox
12-06-2007, 11:06 PM
I've always wanted to screw a Nazi chick out of spite.

Dino Velvet
12-06-2007, 11:30 PM
Some TS Nazisploitation would be nice. You could call it TS SS Anal Interrogation Hell Camp.

An Abu-Ghraib theme tranny movie would be fun. Call it She's Got Such A Big Halal-lal-lal-lal!!! When the terrorists won't talk, a certain transsexual Colonel comes in and skullfucks the prisoner until he spills the beans.

trish
12-06-2007, 11:34 PM
i'd like a futuristic setting with lots of new gender bending technologies and exotic machines for milking, draining, fucking and whatever else comes to mind.

MacShreach
12-07-2007, 12:01 AM
I chose option 1 and for choice the Renaissance.....Mmmm--in Florence.....

TGL
12-07-2007, 12:02 AM
I love the big medieval dresses and I would love to see a story with a TGirl in such a dress! I would find that incredibly erotic.

MacShreach
12-07-2007, 12:15 AM
i'd like a futuristic setting with lots of new gender bending technologies and exotic machines for milking, draining, fucking and whatever else comes to mind.

Nah, come back to the Renaissance with me. You can be a magically attractive, exotic princess whose wit and logic is only tempered by her kindness. Men will throw themselves at your feet, fight duels over you, bring you gifts from unknown and distant worlds....... And I can be your Scottish bodyguard, famous for his skill with musical instruments, yet with a dangerously quick temper and a master of poignarder a l'ecossaise.....What more could a girl ask for?

Clind
12-07-2007, 11:41 AM

Nah, come back to the Renaissance with me. You can be a magically attractive, exotic princess whose wit and logic is only tempered by her kindness. Men will throw themselves at your feet, fight duels over you, bring you gifts from unknown and distant worlds....... And I can be your Scottish bodyguard, famous for his skill with musical instruments, yet with a dangerously quick temper and a master of poignarder a l'ecossaise.....What more could a girl ask for?

milking machine hmmmmmmm.... ( :claps )i got you "trish'',you inspirade from Dmitrys comics ,i m with you on this...and of course MacShreach let s start the script of the movie... :)

tall, dark & Handsome
12-07-2007, 12:47 PM
I like bar wenches with over flowing corsets weilding. frosty beers and breasts- that spells fun for me

MacShreach
12-07-2007, 12:48 PM

milking machine hmmmmmmm.... ( :claps )i got you "trish'',you inspirade from Dmitrys comics ,i m with you on this...and of course MacShreach let s start the script of the movie... :)

Tell ya, Clind, I thought that up after a couple of glasses of rioja last night but now I look.....I've had worse ideas, and sold 'em too.......

She could be an Ambassador from the Galactic Empire sent back in time to track down some time-travelling villain that had thought to hide himself in the confusion of Florence in the time of the Medici.....I might be part human, part droid, a veteran of many campaigns, with the scars prove it.... And my lady, would be the most famous and illustrious courtesan, possessed of a hypnotic sexual power that would make it impossible for men to keep secrets.....And with a knowledge of the secrets of passion that no-one else had....

Whatcha think?

Clind
12-07-2007, 12:58 PM

Tell ya, Clind, I thought that up after a couple of glasses of rioja last night but now I look.....I've had worse ideas, and sold 'em too.......

She could be an Ambassador from the Galactic Empire sent back in time to track down some time-travelling villain that had thought to hide himself in the confusion of Florence in the time of the Medici.....I might be part human, part droid, a veteran of many campaigns, with the scars prove it.... And my lady, would be the most famous and illustrious courtesan, possessed of a hypnotic sexual power that would make it impossible for men to keep secrets.....And with a knowledge of the secrets of passion that no-one else had....

Whatcha think?

lol YOU ARE MY MAN

Clind
12-07-2007, 01:45 PM
Spain/Madrid
A young man enter in a hore house that it often visits, and observes that exists big mobilityHe asks about and they inform him that a very rich businessman it came to fuck the ''new jewellery''(a little) that it brought the owner(a woman about 65 years old) of the hore house .
She is taking the young man to one secret spot in order to watche what happens.
In the second scene we watch that they prepare the little girl two women, they make bathroom to her , they shaved her, they making oil massage, they jerking her off,try difference underwears and they put her from behind three small bowls in order to she remains hard and horny. ...
what do you think Mac?