PDA

View Full Version : How to trim / shave and what are the girls preferences?

xrey
11-22-2007, 07:59 AM
Started trimming the pubes and want to shave the balls but need advice on how to not to draw blood. Any advice?

What do you girls prefer ... hairy or smooth balls?

Guys, how do you prefer your ladies ... smooth or bushy?

bilko
11-22-2007, 08:01 AM
why would you want to do that?
mine is like a forest.
us guys dont need to shave. :)

Jon991
11-22-2007, 08:03 AM
I'm just real careful with my Mach3.

xrey
11-22-2007, 08:05 AM
Do you use facial cream? (btw, not a pun).

Jon991
11-22-2007, 08:06 AM
I just use soap, or conditioner.

memyself
11-22-2007, 09:28 AM
I shave toward the end of my shower (smooths out the skin & sofens the hair(or stuble in my case :wink: )) , smothed out from my chest to my tail (end of spine).
Be very Careful with direction of shaver in one spot :P ,I use soap lather.

Note: if your taking a new area down, clear the razer often !

justatransgirl
11-22-2007, 10:09 AM
mine is like a forest.

You do if you want me to suck your balls...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

As I've said before - LASER!

LAGent4ts
11-22-2007, 11:06 AM
Conditioner, shaving cream and FRESH BLADE

GrimFusion
11-22-2007, 11:23 AM
This may sound really bad, but I dry shave... even down there. I've never gotten razor burn or anything. My skin is superhuman.

arnie666
11-22-2007, 11:25 AM
To be honest I have never quite understood this whole hairless thing. With GG's I in fact like a quite hairy bush provided it is tidy.

tresh
11-22-2007, 11:30 AM
To be honest I have never quite understood this whole hairless thing. With GG's I in fact like a quite hairy bush provided it is tidy.

I you have done it a few times you ll never miss it .
( Most of the people )

Its includes me. Today I wonder why i had this bush 25 years of my life ;)

SexyMagdi
11-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Hmm for ladies I prefer clean and no hair
For the fellas the same no hair.
I just wax my hairs off it hurts but you get used to it.

EyeCumInPiece
11-22-2007, 12:19 PM
I prefer a girl to be waxed. Shaving aint good enuff cuz that stubble leaves rugburn on ya face. i know im a picky fuck. sorry :(

rawrr
11-22-2007, 09:05 PM
I don't shave down there lol. Also, doesn't shaving your balls make them itchy as fuck ?

xrey
11-23-2007, 06:50 AM
Nothing compares to a freshly waxed GG or TS, particularly if you enjoy giving oral.

Not an obesession but after trimming the pubes I want to go shorter ... not sure why as I never felt the need previously.

Another question ... if you visit a salon for a waxing does the beautician handle your package? Is it considered poor etiquette if you sprout a woody while in process?

CORVETTEDUDE
11-23-2007, 08:51 AM
mine is like a forest.

You do if you want me to suck your balls...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

As I've said before - LASER!

Jamie, you shameless hussie!!!! Dinner's ready!!

bob85
11-23-2007, 08:56 AM
I shave toward the end of my shower (smooths out the skin & sofens the hair(or stuble in my case :wink: )) , smothed out from my chest to my tail (end of spine).
Be very Careful with direction of shaver in one spot :P ,I use soap lather.

Note: if your taking a new area down, clear the razer often !

ditto

ts33a
11-23-2007, 06:09 PM
I prepfer mine smooth.

I use hair remover. It works best when the hair is not very long and you dont have to worry about stubble. The burn even goes away after using talc powder.

I tried waxing but it is a killer (specially if you have so much hair down there like me). Shaving just itches soooooooooo much.

Tomfurbs
11-23-2007, 06:23 PM
Two words:

'Babyliss'

ok that was one word, but it speaks powerfully

Night Rider
11-23-2007, 06:28 PM
I don't shave down there lol. Also, doesn't shaving your balls make them itchy as fuck ?

I tried shaving once and it was indeed, itchy as fuck.

These days I just trim but I've heard you can use hair removal cream. Anyone any experience with this?

KiraHarden
11-23-2007, 07:19 PM
A well trimmed man, I dont care for the newborn baby look on men. But the balls MUST be shaved!!!! If not you can forget about me licking or putting those babies in my mouth.

PghTGrlLvr
11-23-2007, 07:40 PM
Grim Fusion wrote:
This may sound really bad, but I dry shave... even down there. I've never gotten razor burn or anything. My skin is superhuman.

Ditto here except for the superhuman skin thing!! :wink:
Have been trimming above and shaving below for years. I appreciate it on others and feel it is only considerate on my part. And you will definitely get more head that way. Slow and easy, be careful. DON"T USE A STRAIGHT RAZOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

xrey
11-24-2007, 03:59 AM
I prepfer mine smooth.

I use hair remover. It works best when the hair is not very long and you dont have to worry about stubble. The burn even goes away after using talc powder.

Not sure i want a burning sensation down there!

:shock:

memyself
11-24-2007, 06:56 PM

I tried shaving once and it was indeed, itchy as fuck.

These days I just trim but I've heard you can use hair removal cream. Anyone any experience with this?

Tryed veet hair removal cream, its not good on sensitive skin (ball sack)
& I didnt find it that much better then a good shave.
Twice a day keeps it smooth for me

Night Rider
11-24-2007, 07:19 PM
I'd only want it for the sack. This is fucked up even talking about this! Has anyone any experience with hair removal cream around their sack? Success stories only!

brittanny
11-24-2007, 09:27 PM
I just shave down there I have triedwax that was painfull and nair or veet burns to bad

scorpion69
11-25-2007, 01:18 AM
interesting link for all who like to be shaved

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/591702/girl_shaving_in_tub_tips_for_girls_and_guys/

also another one

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/407614/how_to_trim_your_bush_because_no_one_likes_an_unru lely_bush/

JANIRA
11-25-2007, 01:44 AM
I dont like when a guy shaves it off completely,, it looks, i dunno, starnge!!!! I love a guy that has trimmed nice pube area,, also i love when guys are naturaly trimmed , omg,, that drives my crazy :P .I draw the line when the dicks looks like redwood lost in the amazon... :roll:

N.O.Kayla
11-25-2007, 07:38 AM
I like maintained pubic hair i thinks its kind of sexy

s-fme
11-25-2007, 09:13 AM
I don't care about who i'm with whether its trimmed or not, but I shave clean three times a week (unless a special event comes up!)

blackrob
11-25-2007, 01:13 PM
I like maintained pubic hair i thinks its kind of sexy

you're kind of sexy!

PghTGrlLvr
11-25-2007, 08:08 PM
blackrob wrote: you're kind of sexy!

Correction Kayla is and has ALWAYS been H.O.T.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I believe the N.O. stands for "KNOCK OUT"!!!

william.howl
11-25-2007, 08:54 PM
i keep my whole body smooth with nair hair removal cream, including balls and anus with just a little bit of sensitivity after im finished. i do this once a week. if i really need to keep myself extra smooth, i might do it more often. to keep from getting razor burn (ingrown hairs) bathe or shower daily and exfoliate (e.g., by gently scratching ur skin as u soap up or by using exfoliating soap). this will help keep ur hairs from getting stuck in ur skin as they try to grow out.

machinae
11-27-2007, 06:59 AM

Same here, I usually shower, drive off well and dry shave it (showering helps to make things easier... I think, at least, it does for me)

only trouble is getting the backdoor done nicely, ti's not even 'cuz I take it up the pooper or anything it's just a fuggin 'jungle back there yo.

melinda g
11-27-2007, 07:11 PM
I use a razor that I've used on my face a time or two. Far fewer nicks and scratches than with a brand new blade.

thorn
11-28-2007, 11:03 PM
Try using your wife's or girlfriends razor (or just by a woman's shaver yourself). They're designed to be a bit more forgiving and there's far less chance of an unfortunate "late term" circumcision. Same thing with the sac. I agree that it's best done in the shower, lots of soap, hot water and shaving cream or gel.

sactojoey
12-01-2007, 10:11 PM
I usually use the clippers everywhere, but decided to shave everything before my ill-fated meeting w/ Mia.

It felt nice, but I got too many ingrown hairs and and irritations.

I'll stick with clipping.

Word of advice: If you're hairy (like I am) use clippers to trim everything down before you even attempt to shave.

ottorocket
12-01-2007, 11:04 PM
I always shave down there..its just good hygeine. I do all my shaving in the shower too...just use a regular Bic and my body bath gel and i get a close shave everywhere. Then get out and moisturize.

Night Rider
12-01-2007, 11:08 PM
It felt nice, but I got too many ingrown hairs and and irritations.

the same thing happened to me once...it's not pleasant

it just looks wrong shaved anyway, a trim is all you need and shave the balls