PDA

View Full Version : Blinded by Innocent Personalities

62des
11-22-2007, 03:23 AM
OK I'm a pretty handsome guy and can get just about any chick I want. But my problem is that I get blinded by women with innocent type of personalities but when their with other people, their a whole different person. I'm the type of guy that won't cheat on my girl unless I knows she will. But some girls will act like they love you when you're there but be totally different when you're not. Anybody had this problem? I'm thinkin about just doing my own thing which most women seem to be doing. They act like you're the only one but you're really not. They claim that its all men, but there's a reason for everything and it gets kinda annoying sometimes. I'm not sayin that all women do this, but I see it done to people around me all the time. I see the couple together all lubby dubby but I hear the girl in a conversation with her friends talkin about other guys and how she's playin her boyfriend and shit. Then they got the nerve to get mad when guys start cheatin on them. Then they want you to say you love them but nowadays sayin "I love you" is really just a thing that couples just say and don't have to mean. Now when I see easy going girls I just wonder wether their like that or not. This is why I'd rather date tons of girls with no strings attached. Anyone encounter things like this?

GrimFusion
11-22-2007, 03:30 AM
I usually find myself in situations like this when I look outside my ballpark. I used to be a real ass hole who'd only go after amazingly attractive women. Sure, I'd usually get shot down, but I've had a couple of really short-lived relationships with some really attractive women in the past.

Hands down, if a chick thinks she's more attractive than you deserve, you can either kiss that paycheck goodbye or just expect she's looking for someone else.

alphanumeric
11-22-2007, 03:30 AM
welcome to the human race

tall, dark & Handsome
11-22-2007, 07:11 AM
welcome to the human race

Why, thank you. I was begining to feel like an interloper.

Yea, stay away from the self involved superficial chicks. Once they've mined you it's off to the next Gold rush.

lust4ts
11-22-2007, 08:05 AM
Well I'm just an ugly bastard so I have no idea what all you good looking guys are talking about, please help :roll: