Mr_Choc69
11-22-2007, 12:39 AM
:popcorn

Another bitch slapped victim is out for revenge

That was actually a funny ass line!

Night Rider
11-22-2007, 12:43 AM
hehe

all i was saying was not to get on the guys back about his personal sex life (not that i agreed with him), when there are tgirls have discussed unsafe sex on here

the drama starts at page 2

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=27014

mbf
11-22-2007, 12:45 AM
yeah, lets just have yet ANOTHER whiner-thread about some ha.com-member you will never meet face to face.... :roll:

trevis, go to the "biggest loser of HA.com" thread, cast your vote there if you will, thats one of the reasons I created that thread in the first place, and stop beeing Mr. Boo-Hoo

MacShreach
11-22-2007, 12:54 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aced

Night Rider
11-22-2007, 01:00 AM
What is his problem?Why does he have to insult,ridicule and belittle anything that he does not agree with.
He posts 50 + each day and most are non constructive.A lovely Girl from the UK posted last week"why all the hate".It is people like him that make you think this is not a community but somewhere to bear a grudge and behave like a Pig.
There are T-girls on here who appeal to certain people,if they are not your type why read their topix let alone post negative remarks.

Let me explain something to you. I know you were a punk and took a lot of magic mushrooms etc, as you've stated in your posts. It's understandible that you're an emotional wreck that is detached from reality. Unlike most here I say what I feel is neccessary without trying to hurt peoples feelings. If you deserve to be verbally abused (nicole & vanessa) then that's just what I'll do. To all the other tgirls I've been respectful and enjoyed their posts. The two tgirls I mentioned have called me as many things as I've called them so I don't feel the need to apologise. There are far too many faggots here that will be made a cunt out of by a hot hung angel, and just ignore it or respond with a LOL. I'm sick of the double standards from people here, so if you don't agree with me then fuck you.

:mrgreen:

mbf
11-22-2007, 01:01 AM
thank god for the "quoting function" lmao

Quinn
11-22-2007, 01:06 AM
Night Rider fucked me in the ass yesterday at first I thought it was his little finger in my butt but it was his little willy.He made me use crayons to make tattoos on my chest and said to me I am a slut.

I can't believe you went back and edited your message to this. Talk about underwhelming.

-Quinn

TJ347
11-22-2007, 01:12 AM
Perhaps we just don't understand British humor?

Nah, of course that isn't it. What happened was yet another cowardly lion got tamed, and that weak ass edit is clear evidence if ever I've seen it.

Night Rider
11-22-2007, 01:13 AM
We English will always hate you foreign cunts be it Irish ,Scotish or Welsh.

:lol: I'm so very offended

trannybanger
11-22-2007, 01:26 AM

funny, i actually opened this post just cause i originally thought night rider was a dingleberry and was curious on other's thoughts... but i can now see the opposite extreme of a fellow that seems to be a little obsessed with hating him. and funny enough this fellow seems to have grown some very large cyberballs, as we are well aware the british have become professional at licking american ass. can't get much more 'foreign' than that... and i have a feeling you wouldn't be so open and forward with your hate in 'real life'.

Night Rider
11-22-2007, 01:29 AM
funny, i actually opened this post just cause i originally thought night rider was a dingleberry.

:lol: thanks a lot

Jericho
11-22-2007, 02:26 AM
He made me use crayons to make tattoos on my chest and said to me I am a slut.

Now, there's a threesome i never imagined!

Coroner
11-22-2007, 02:37 AM
:lol:

Honestly, NR owns you. :lol:

thx1138
11-22-2007, 03:21 AM
lol

Bic
11-22-2007, 04:12 AM

great line :)

tall, dark & Handsome
11-22-2007, 05:05 AM

What is this a flash back of imperialism?
That might have kept people in place back when my grandmother was working as a maid, but these days it doesn't really have much of a sting. It just seems like a display of impotence.

arnie666
11-22-2007, 08:07 AM

Just because Night Rider made you look like an arse you speak for all the english? fuck off you toilet.

lust4ts
11-22-2007, 09:49 AM
Damn as much as I never thought I would ever write these words "I have to side with Night Rider on this", I mean what a pointless thread, sincerely.

If you don't like the guy just stay the fuck out of his way, as TJ says you don't have to read his posts or get involved in his threads.

Sometimes he is funny, sometimes he can be a bit much. Even though I had a bit of shit with him, if I don't like something he says I just ignore it or read on, it is really that simple, making posts about him is just lame as :roll:

EyeCumInPiece
11-22-2007, 12:23 PM
NightRider i see you got some fans. That guy must stay up all nite thinkin bout you. sad. :idea:

MacShreach
11-22-2007, 12:33 PM
God I can't believe it-- that wee shite trevis has now deleted his entire OP! After editing it once 'cause he got a kicking, he goes and deletes it! What a prick.

Arnie, thanks for the solidarity.

Night, that, I think is Game, Set and Match to you. In three pages!

Coroner
11-22-2007, 12:46 PM
NightRider i see you got some fans. That guy must stay up all nite thinkin bout you. sad. :idea:

I´m not sure if you´re pointing at me but if so, I have to say that you all make him a hero. The entire crowd against one man and he still brings you to think and open threads about him every day. :lol:

TJ347
11-22-2007, 03:22 PM
I´m not sure if you´re pointing at me but if so, I have to say that you all make him a hero. The entire crowd against one man and he still brings you to think and open threads about him every day. :lol:

First off, it's pretty clear, he was talking about "trevis", not you. Secondly, the only people who make Night Rider a "hero" are the people who continuously enter his threads to complain about him. And lastly, I fail to see where the "entire crowd" is against Night Rider... What I see is a few hypocritical new age hippies claiming people like him should be banned for occasionally insulting others, only to simultaneously hurl insults themselves at the people they want banned. Those few people are far from a "crowd".

I tell you, if anyone needs to be banned, it's the "kumbaya" posse that's popped up recently. My two cents.

Night Rider
11-22-2007, 03:25 PM
Sometimes he is funny, sometimes he can be a bit much.

I appreciate you coming on to back me up but I'm not happy about the semi slap!

If we're going to keep things honest, I don't have a problem with you but some of your posts can be a bit much in terms of being lovie-dovie.

But in general I've no problems with you even though according to a reliable source (trevis) the English hate the rest of UK . :lol:

Coroner
11-22-2007, 03:26 PM
Secondly, the only people who make Night Rider a "hero" are the people who continuously enter his threads to complain about him.

That´s exactly what I mean.

Night Rider
11-22-2007, 03:31 PM
the only people who make Night Rider a "hero" are the people who continuously enter his threads to complain about him.

THANK YOU

Thanks for bringing some sense into this thread as everyone is now jumping on the "I like NR bandwagon"

I'm not trying to be a cult hero for fucks sake, all I'm doing is responding to a few emotional wrecks that have a problem with me.

Night Rider
11-22-2007, 03:46 PM
You're like HA's male version of Paris Hilton.

LMAO

Like Paris Hilton, it's mostly been negative press about me. But to be compared to that sexy little minx is always good. :P

TJ347
11-22-2007, 03:48 PM
Sexy? Uh... NO.
Whorish? Definitely!

Night Rider
11-22-2007, 03:54 PM
Whorish? Definitely!

That's what makes her sexy!

she always looks stoned but I'd definately give her one..

http://www.skinz.org/celebrity/paris-hilton/paris-hilton-wallpaper-6.jpg

TJ347
11-22-2007, 03:56 PM
When I see her face, I can't help but think of Ms. Swan from Mad TV... "She looka like a man"!

Night Rider
11-22-2007, 03:59 PM
When I see her face, I can't help but think of Ms. Swan from Mad TV... "She looka like a man"!

haha she does have one of those eastern-european jaw bones but I wouldn't turn her down

mbf
11-22-2007, 05:37 PM
no doubt....

I LOVE Paris....

she is the ONLY one of those celeb-bitches who I could picture a whole night of partying with me (and I am a highly decorated nightlife vet) - not that this sentiment was mutual, but still, Paris gets my celeb-bitch-vote!!!

PS: I love it how this thread went full-circle: from one utter pussy=travis now back to a really enjoyable pussy=Paris` :lol:

Chaotic
11-22-2007, 06:55 PM

Um, let's see. She has a promiment jawline, she wears an size 11 shoe. hey would one of the HA mods send her an invite to become a Hungangel? :wink:

Yeah, she's probably one of the few celebrities that wears a larger pump size than most of her cross-dressing "female impersonators". :wink:

lust4ts
11-22-2007, 09:04 PM
Sometimes he is funny, sometimes he can be a bit much.

If we're going to keep things honest, I don't have a problem with you but some of your posts can be a bit much in terms of being lovie-dovie.

But in general I've no problems with you even though according to a reliable source (trevis) the English hate the rest of UK . :lol:

Lol, I guess I can be a bit "lovie-dovie" sometimes but I'm just a happy person I think, most of the time I see the world as brightness and light and I guess that comes across in my posts too.

I'm sure many English do hate the rest of the Uk as do they hate us. I think these things stem from years of history and maybe the English having a slight god complex when comparing themselves to the the other surrounding countries.

This may sound "lovie-dovie" again by I don't hate anyone, I have three really good Welsh friends who are hillarious and I used to date an Irish girl who was very sweet. We are called the "UNITED" Kingdom for a reason, and that is what we should be!

Night Rider
11-22-2007, 09:17 PM
Lust, I was just joking about trevis being a 'reliable source'. I've English and Scottish mates and I'm not the sort of person that discriminates against people for being a certain nationality/race/religion. I'm definitely misunderstood here. The group of assholes that follow me about have gave me a bad image. But as I've said before I couldn't give a fuck what people think, and I'm not going to lose sleep over a bunch of internet nerds that are stuck to me like glue.

I wouldn't say I'd ever had any problems with you, just that time when we had a disagreement.

lust4ts
11-22-2007, 10:44 PM
Lust, I was just joking about trevis being a 'reliable source'. I've English and Scottish mates and I'm not the sort of person that discriminates against people for being a certain nationality/race/religion. I'm definitely misunderstood here. The group of assholes that follow me about have gave me a bad image. But as I've said before I couldn't give a fuck what people think, and I'm not going to lose sleep over a bunch of internet nerds that are stuck to me like glue.

I wouldn't say I'd ever had any problems with you, just that time when we had a disagreement.

I know, I never hold grudges anyway, life is way too short. People have different personalties, they are bound to, and that is cool. If I ever do get caught up in drama, by the next day I have totally forgotton about it and just move on.

As much as I try to support the girls, there are double standards and way too many ass kissers here. I am not blind to this, how it somehow it is OK for some of the girls to use the word fag to insult people, and guys just look past it because they think the person who is using that term is in someway hot. As you say sometimes my posts come across as a bit over warm, but I do feel that they are quite consistent to everyone and not just the "hot girls" passe.

I just think people who start threads like this make them selfs look more foolish, certainly more than the person it is aimed at in the first place :roll:

Night Rider
11-22-2007, 10:55 PM
I know, I never hold grudges anyway, life is way too short. People have different personalties, they are bound to, and that is cool. If I ever do get caught up in drama, by the next day I have totally forgotton about it and just move on.

As much as I try to support the girls, there are double standards and way too many ass kissers here. I am not blind to this, how it somehow it is OK for some of the girls to use the word fag to insult people, and guys just look past it because they think the person who is using that term is in someway hot. As you say sometimes my posts come across as a bit over warm, but I do feel that they are quite consistent to everyone and not just the "hot girls" passe.

I just think people who start threads like this make them selfs look more foolish, certainly more than the person it is aimed at in the first place :roll:

Yeah, I know what you mean. There is a difference in being complimentary and being an kiss ass, and I certainly wouldn't class you as a kiss ass. I agree with you that people turn a blind eye when a TS insults someone. There is one TS in particular that would be the most hated member of the board (yes, even behind me!!) if she was a male. But that's just life. :P

Rogers
11-22-2007, 11:24 PM
Wow! Trevis really is a retard. The English are about as foreign to Britain as they come. They originate from Anglo-Saxon and Danish invaders. I guess Night Rider made you feel pretty much like Gascoigne below and the rest of your prima-donna soccer players yesterday, eh trevis? :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Night Rider
11-22-2007, 11:33 PM
lmao, that pic is a classic. You do not fuck with Vinnie Jones.

Jericho
11-22-2007, 11:52 PM
Sexy? Uh... NO.
Whorish? Definitely!

Ok, dumbass question time.
Is that picture with her minge on display real?
Surely not! :shock:

mbf
11-23-2007, 12:09 AM
Sexy? Uh... NO.
Whorish? Definitely!

Ok, dumbass question time.
Is that picture with her minge on display real?
Surely not! :shock:

I would lick that thing dry in ANY case...

Jericho
11-23-2007, 12:10 AM
That's no stunt pussy. It's the real kity kat.

<shudder>

Night Rider
11-23-2007, 12:15 AM
paris.....how can you say she's not hot TJ347

http://www.mydigitallife.info/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/sexy-exposed-paris-hilton.jpg

mbf
11-23-2007, 12:34 AM
I say YESSSSSSS

Night Rider
11-23-2007, 12:40 AM
:shock: SLUT!!

..I love her

mbf
11-23-2007, 12:43 AM
more on PARIS:

TJ347
11-23-2007, 06:03 AM
Doesn't take too much to get alot of you all hot and bothered obviously. Anyway, regarding "licking that thing dry" or whatever... does the fact she has VD not bother you in the slightest? Syphilis of the uvula? No thanks, I'm good. But you all go right ahead and eat up.

:puke

Oh, and while she might NEED a size 11 shoe, it's pretty clear from every pic I've seen that she actually wears shoes several sizes too small, what with how her toes always overextend her shoes. But, who cares really? This thread wasn't about Paris Hilton, it was about Night Rider, so I offer this to get us back on track...