PDA

View Full Version : What do GIRLS prefer

MacShreach
11-21-2007, 04:21 PM
Okay, to follow on from the highly informative "Which do you prefer?" Poll for the guys, here's one for the GIRLS

Can I make that a little bit clearer?

WE KNOW WHAT THE COCK-WHORES WANT ALREADY. WE KNOW WHAT THE STRAIGHT GUYS LIKE TOO.

THIS IS FOR DA GURLZ.

Caleigh
11-21-2007, 05:12 PM
we still have to choose just one?!?!?

MacShreach
11-21-2007, 05:46 PM
we still have to choose just one?!?!?

Sorry, Caleigh, it's down to the forum software I think....Thanks for commenting.

Feel free to expand on your answers, ladies, I'm sure it'll be noticed!

MacShreach
11-21-2007, 05:53 PM
I chose getting topped by someone who knows how.

I'll join the chat if I may...That is exactly the kind of girl I like......Talented at sucking but really likes to be taken.

8)

About the only times I like oral "to completion" are those lazy early-morning ones when I'm only half awake..... :oops:

MacShreach
11-21-2007, 06:16 PM
About the only times I like oral "to completion" are those lazy early-morning ones when I'm only half awake..... :oops:I'm pretty good at making it last. ;)

Stop it you!

Jennifer_English
11-21-2007, 06:49 PM
Definitely being fucked by someone who knows how to do it properly... Preferably on all fours...

And sorry guys.... but size does matter :P

Have to say though i LOVE to suck cock aswel.

KiraHarden
11-21-2007, 08:04 PM
I want a masculine guy who knows how to top me and fucks me with my face in the pillow and my ass up.... Sucking his dick is second.

I concur with Jennifer English, SIZE MATTERS

blckhaze
11-21-2007, 08:35 PM
a few pic for the ladies who like recieving the spidermonkey treatment.

Hazel Tucker
11-22-2007, 02:15 AM
: :P

KiraHarden
11-22-2007, 02:34 AM
I still have no idea what the spider monkey is.... :(

MrsKellyPierce
11-22-2007, 02:37 AM
I chose getting topped by someone who knows how. That's a little rarer because so many guys are not so good at it and/or are bottoms. But don't get me wrong; I LOVE to suck a gorgeous cock, and I'm very good at it. mmm Cock

crayons
11-22-2007, 02:40 AM
to be honest: girls like straight guys. its that simple.

Bic
11-22-2007, 04:24 AM
to be honest: girls like straight guys. its that simple.

clever clever answer

girls, and TGs if size and how it is used matter.....i think i lack both in size and skill. what should i do? or do you recommend i should do? i dont have a lot of experience in that are with TG or GG. i am just being open and honest here.

juliana_dominguez
11-22-2007, 10:10 AM
i chose the third option which to be fucked good by a man that knows how to properly do it, pounding me real good and hot. well thank God i have a boyfriend who knows his moves... i also like sucking his gorgeous fat cock and giving him oral pleasure... making him cum in mouth and i swallow it. mmmmmm and of course, i super love it when he goes down on me... makes me a happy girl.

MacShreach
11-22-2007, 01:08 PM
i chose the third option which to be fucked good by a man that knows how to properly do it, pounding me real good and hot. well thank God i have a boyfriend who knows his moves... i also like sucking his gorgeous fat cock and giving him oral pleasure... making him cum in mouth and i swallow it. mmmmmm and of course, i super love it when he goes down on me... makes me a happy girl.

:oops:

Hot stuff, hot stuff.

blckhaze
11-22-2007, 07:35 PM
I still have no idea what the spider monkey is.... :(

essentially the spidermonkey, only nicer ;)

whatsupwithat
11-22-2007, 08:00 PM

ok...that's all very super hot.

this whole thread is hot.

all thanksgivings should be filled with thoughts like these. :)