PDA

View Full Version : Do you like this banner?

MrsKellyPierce
11-20-2007, 10:28 PM
Just curious

BryanO
11-20-2007, 10:31 PM
I like the general idea. It could be cleaned up a little in spots, like where your hair meets the red heart below your right breast. I'm sure it'd get me to click though.

GrimFusion
11-20-2007, 10:32 PM
Just curious

Someone did a really rotton job at cutting that image. The hair most specifically. Don't ask me to do it, though. I already know how damn picky you are over little projects like this.

MrsKellyPierce
11-20-2007, 10:33 PM
Just curious

Someone did a really rotton job at cutting that image. The hair most specifically. Don't ask me to do it, though. I already know how damn picky you are over little projects like this. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh but you like doing stuff for me

MrsKellyPierce
11-20-2007, 10:34 PM
I like the general idea. It could be cleaned up a little in spots, like where your hair meets the red heart below your right breast. I'm sure it'd get me to click though. thanks cutie :D

Night Rider
11-20-2007, 10:35 PM
yep, ignore the liars that say no

Falrune
11-20-2007, 10:36 PM
I think it's fine. Maybe increase the courier font size a bit and check the spelling typo of "Official."

Quinn
11-20-2007, 10:39 PM
Honestly, Kelly, I would shoot for something better. I think the idea is a good one, but the execution comes across as a bit amateurish. Grim is spot on about the hair.

-Quinn

MrsKellyPierce
11-20-2007, 10:39 PM
I think it's fine. Maybe increase the courier font size a bit and check the spelling typo of "Official." haha thank you for the heads up and thank you Nightrider

MrsKellyPierce
11-20-2007, 10:40 PM
Honestly, Kelly, I would shoot for something better. I think the idea is a good one, but the execution comes across as a bit amateurish. Grim is spot on about the hair.

-Quinn It will change when I get new promo pics, I gues I was just looking at right now

elo
11-20-2007, 10:59 PM
The face expression is not optimal and the heart doesnīt really fit in the pic.And i donīt know whether black is a ood background colour.

2754tim
11-20-2007, 11:06 PM
Have It Say,"Official Site Of Transexual Adult Model Kelly Shore" Take The Pasties Off Your Nipples And Make It A Bit Smaller

Night Rider
11-20-2007, 11:08 PM
It looks good, apart from the fact you can see a little bit of nipple behind the heart hehe

Iori
11-20-2007, 11:11 PM
needs a better picture. The rest looks good.

MrsKellyPierce
11-20-2007, 11:11 PM
It's going to be a myspace.com site? What about accumulating allot of pics and movies of yourself and make KellyShore.com? When you have enough content maybe it could be a pay site. Just a thought.... You want me to be a dirty whore don't you lol

elo
11-20-2007, 11:13 PM
It's going to be a myspace.com site? What about accumulating allot of pics and movies of yourself and make KellyShore.com? When you have enough content maybe it could be a pay site. Just a thought....I just remembered that Kelly wanted to make a own site already months ago.She was asking about suggestions on site names.

MrsKellyPierce
11-20-2007, 11:28 PM
It's going to be a myspace.com site? What about accumulating allot of pics and movies of yourself and make KellyShore.com? When you have enough content maybe it could be a pay site. Just a thought.... You want me to be a dirty whore don't you lol

I don't know about the "dirt whore" part but what's wrong with making money while doing what you enjoy? 8) I plan on it, I just need adult entertainmen people to hire me lol

MrsKellyPierce
11-20-2007, 11:35 PM
I plan on it, I just need adult entertainmen people to hire me lol

Seek, and you shall find. My point about Kellyshore.com was that it would be all yours as would the profits, after expenses. But posing on other peoples sites is a good way to start. You'll probably learn a trick or two, that could be applied to your future site. good advice love

MacShreach
11-21-2007, 03:54 AM
I think it's fine. Maybe increase the courier font size a bit and check the spelling typo of "Official."

I'd be inclined to increase the font sizes overall a bit and maybe use a different font for the web address line at the bottom, plus give it a wee bit more room to breathe. Otherwise fine. I like the cursive script.

JamesHunt
11-21-2007, 06:11 AM
too wide/deep for webpage

Quiet Reflections
11-21-2007, 06:32 AM
I like the general idea. It could be cleaned up a little in spots, like where your hair meets the red heart below your right breast. I'm sure it'd get me to click though.

looks great other than that

JamesHunt
11-21-2007, 06:40 AM
now back to the ass kissing: Kelly you are the most gorgeous girl on HA! :wink:

:)

justatransgirl
11-21-2007, 06:47 AM
No honey, I don't like it. Too much empty space. It can be better I think.

And I think you are better off with a color image.

Also you need to target banners to particular sites as many use different sizes.

Also too big can take too long to load - there are still people using dial up.

PS - Please check your PM - I sent you a message regarding this.

Hugs,
Jamie :-)

MrsKellyPierce
11-21-2007, 06:56 AM
Hold on you guys this is for my mysypace lol not for an actual website :P

LBCDO
11-21-2007, 07:09 AM
As someone who slaves over photoshop all day, everyday, I would go another route. There are tons of things that a person can do with a low quality picture to make it look stylish. If you did it yourself, let me know if you need some pointers.

Also, I REALLY need that font. Whats the name of it? Hit me up and ill do your banner for the font, fair trade?

GIA LOVES RON
11-21-2007, 07:24 AM
If you want my honest opinion, I think it is nice but could be better and you don't want to be just good, you want to be the best. I think you should take a very good picture of yourself with a very nice camera that is very clear and delivers exquisite photos. the background is a little plain, maybe you should get yourself a professional photographer and get real backdrops like beach , nature or something that would exude more of your natural beauty. It's a waste if you don't use it to your maximum advantage. This is just my opinion but I think the banner you made is good enough for myspace and things like that but if you are going to put it on a real website of your own then you should get professional people to do that. I wish you luck girl..kisses! and lastly you should get a colored pic of yourself so we can see the skin color, your eye color, all that good stuff that you could share in this world. Good lighting would help too :D

justatransgirl
11-21-2007, 07:27 AM
PS - you might want to take a look at the banners on the Eros TS Top 100.

There's some good ones in a variety of sizes.

There's a link on the top page of my web site.

www.justatransgirl.com

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

dan_drade
11-21-2007, 07:35 AM
Overall it looks ok. I love the signature, it looks great. The hearts gotta go. They look like cheap clipart from somewhere on the net. And the pic needs to be a better pic of you. In the pic that you have now, your left eye is patially covered. IMO your eyes are your best feature. They are crazy sexy looking and to partially hide one is to not show the best of you. Besides, the pic is B&W and is not a very high quality picture.
So, dump the hearts and get better ones. Use a nice high quality pic and your banner will be golden, just like you!! :)

Mami-Liiciouz
11-21-2007, 08:50 AM
As someone who slaves over photoshop all day, everyday, I would go another route. There are tons of things that a person can do with a low quality picture to make it look stylish. If you did it yourself, let me know if you need some pointers.

Also, I REALLY need that font. Whats the name of it? Hit me up and ill do your banner for the font, fair trade?

the font is called scriptina, i love it too lolx.

kelly ... its cute, being that its for myspace only. a good start, but im sure you or someone else can come up with better.

LBCDO
11-21-2007, 10:31 AM
tEN MINUTES. I WOULDA HOOKED IT UP MORE, BUT IM TIRED, AND HAVE BEEN ON THIS COMPUTER USING PHOTOSHOP SINCE 12PM

I GOT THE ORIGINAL PSD IF YOU WANT IT TO MESS AROUND WITH IT. I SEE WHY YOU PUT THE PICTURE WHERE IT WAS AND USED THE HEART. I HAD TO REDRAW THE RIGHT ARM AND THE LEFT I COVERED WITH A KISS.

Mami-Liiciouz
11-21-2007, 10:35 AM
tEN MINUTES. I WOULDA HOOKED IT UP MORE, BUT IM TIRED, AND HAVE BEEN ON THIS COMPUTER USING PHOTOSHOP SINCE 12PM

I GOT THE ORIGINAL PSD IF YOU WANT IT TO MESS AROUND WITH IT. I SEE WHY YOU PUT THE PICTURE WHERE IT WAS AND USED THE HEART. I HAD TO REDRAW THE RIGHT ARM AND THE LEFT I COVERED WITH A KISS.

thats hott

MrsKellyPierce
11-21-2007, 10:37 AM

I GOT THE ORIGINAL PSD IF YOU WANT IT TO MESS AROUND WITH IT. I SEE WHY YOU PUT THE PICTURE WHERE IT WAS AND USED THE HEART. I HAD TO REDRAW THE RIGHT ARM AND THE LEFT I COVERED WITH A KISS. that is cool! I LOVE IT

LBCDO
11-21-2007, 10:41 AM
THANKS!!

If you want, hit me up and ill finish it up. I was going to go to sleep but got sidetracked, but I like doing work like that. Let me know, Im a nerd like that

TJT
11-21-2007, 10:48 AM
Nice job LBC.

The original left you looking a lil' washed out against that black background,Kelly. Looks like you two are on the right track. Good luck w/ the site.

justatransgirl
11-22-2007, 02:43 AM
It's getting better for sure!

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

Bic
11-22-2007, 04:19 AM
i liek it, its not bad

CORVETTEDUDE
11-22-2007, 05:53 AM
Kelly, general idea....good. I believe in full disclosure. As a TS, you should identify yourself as such, IMO. Damn....you are hot!!!

LBCDO
11-22-2007, 06:36 AM
I thought I would have time earlier to finish working on it, but with Thanksgiving, family, work, and all that other shit this is the first free moment I got. Imma finish hooking it up right now and ill let Kelly decide if she wants to post it up

MrsKellyPierce
11-22-2007, 06:38 AM
I thought I would have time earlier to finish working on it, but with Thanksgiving, family, work, and all that other shit this is the first free moment I got. Imma finish hooking it up right now and ill let Kelly decide if she wants to post it up cool!

MrsKellyPierce
11-22-2007, 10:14 AM
My new banner thank you LBCDO

GrimFusion
11-22-2007, 11:32 AM
Just curious

Someone did a really rotton job at cutting that image. The hair most specifically. Don't ask me to do it, though. I already know how damn picky you are over little projects like this. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh but you like doing stuff for me

I like doing stuff for anyone, so long as I can keep from being bored. It's just annoying to finish something up and realize you wanted something you didn't mention earlier.

SexyMagdi
11-22-2007, 11:37 AM
I love it but I think you should out color on yout lips and make up and eyes. thats way the whole thing wont be black and white.

GrimFusion
11-22-2007, 11:41 AM

I... do not like. I know he only took 10 minutes to make it, but that's part of the problem. It's very apparent. I guess I'll throw something together for you tomorrow morning if you don't mind leaving me 3 color suggestions.

2754tim
11-22-2007, 12:21 PM
It's Looking A Hell Of A Lot Better But Throw In Transexual Model.

EyeCumInPiece
11-22-2007, 12:24 PM
i love it. you look as gorgeous as alwayz. :)

GrimFusion
11-22-2007, 02:53 PM
I'm just chucking a sample out here. This is still pretty far from done and there's definitely a lot of rough edges I still need to work out. I could have spent a little time touching up the photo, but instead, I went in and did a full image trace-over.

The only thing I'm worried about is if this is just going to look too damn cartoony.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/grimfusion/project.jpg

GrimFusion
11-22-2007, 07:13 PM
This is probably totally against forum rules, but... *bump!*

MrsKellyPierce
11-22-2007, 07:58 PM
I'm just chucking a sample out here. This is still pretty far from done and there's definitely a lot of rough edges I still need to work out. I could have spent a little time touching up the photo, but instead, I went in and did a full image trace-over.

The only thing I'm worried about is if this is just going to look too damn cartoony.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/grimfusion/project.jpg omg thats neat!! I didn't know you could do that?

GrimFusion
11-22-2007, 09:08 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/grimfusion/final1.jpg

This is my first draft. I think I caught just about everything. Anybody see anything I haven't caught? Anything look off at all?

MrsKellyPierce
11-23-2007, 03:49 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/grimfusion/final1.jpg

This is my first draft. I think I caught just about everything. Anybody see anything I haven't caught? Anything look off at all? that is so neat! I'm cartoonized lol But shouldn't it say Kelly Shore :lol:

LTR_Seeker
11-23-2007, 03:54 AM
Kell it good to but im easy to please im not simon good work lol

GrimFusion
11-27-2007, 06:51 AM
that is so neat! I'm cartoonized lol But shouldn't it say Kelly Shore :lol:

I was making sure you actually liked it before I slapped your name on it and sent it your way. Speaking of which, mind passing me the name of that font you used in your banner sample? I like it and I wouldn't mind using it here.

MrsKellyPierce
11-27-2007, 06:57 AM
This is probably totally against forum rules, but... *bump!*scriptina, babe

GrimFusion
11-27-2007, 11:03 AM
I was thinking something like this might work:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/grimfusion/kellyshore.jpg

BXCanada
11-27-2007, 11:18 AM

good job

MrsKellyPierce
11-27-2007, 11:22 AM
I was thinking something like this might work:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/grimfusion/kellyshore.jpg haha thats so neat!!

BXCanada
11-27-2007, 11:27 AM

love it :D

GrimFusion
11-27-2007, 09:49 PM
I noticed that your myspace profile has been resizing the banner images you have on your profile already making them look grainy, so I resized the banner so you get all the quality and a readable font.

Remember to include <center></center> tags before and after your tag. It just helps make the pictures look like they fit better on your profile.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/grimfusion/kellymyspace2.jpg

GrimFusion
11-28-2007, 12:35 AM
Bumpernickle Bumpingston

MrsKellyPierce
11-28-2007, 12:39 AM
I like it :P